Eevee wars - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Eevee wars

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Default Re: Eevee wars

If no one posts I'll take the rest of the Umbreon tribe.

Actually, I finally decided that I would come and try this out as well.

I'd like to be reserved as the Umbreon tribe's commander. I'll be leaving soon, but can begin writing up an app by tomorrow.

I say what's on my mind gamehat's Avatar

First of all im really sorry i have not been here for some time i had to do 2 bio progects in one week

teamgalacticmeurkary im tryin g not to do that sort of thing with the tribes lets see what happenes.

Amberjack- sure ill keep it open if not taken

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

[SU] Eevee Wars

Name: Destiny (Female)

Pokemon: Umbreon

Tribe:

Position: Tribe Novices

Appearance:
    Destiny looks like your average Umbreon but the ring on her forehead is a ruby red rather then yellow. And Destiny is a little smaller then the normal Umbreon about 3 feet (Umbreon is about 3'03 correct?. Also if Destiny can't have that then just tell me and I will change it).

Personality: Because of her name and the ruby red ring on her forehead Destiny has always believed she was destined for something greater, and she can be quite playful and generous. However when in battle she becomes serious and fierce as she tries her hardest to take down the battle. Destiny prefers not to fight with others but if she feels like she has no choice then she won't back down.

Historical Background: When Destiny was born as a young Eevee her fur on her forehead was a slight reddish color as to foreseen she would be different to other Umbreons, her name stems from when she was just born Destiny had helped another Eevee in need and continued to do so earning her the name Destiny.

Destiny has tried making many friends as possible but some have backstabbed her and left her. Right before evolving she had been friends with a Drowzee who led her right into danger and got Destiny almost killed by Ariados when a mysterious Pokemon came to her rescue. Destiny cannot remember anything else of the day aside from Drowzee, the Ariados and the mysterious Pokemon but knows something else horrible happened. She got into a fight with Drowzee a week later during a full moon and eventually evolved into Umbreon. At first Drowzee still almost got her but Destiny pulled out an special dark type attack defeating the Drowzee, so Destiny vowed from then on to never let a Pokemon take advantage of her kindness or anyone else for that matter. While appearing to be strong Umbreon has a fear of the Ariados line and for whatever reason is terrifieid of Primeapes, she knows it had to come from the day she has forgotten.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Specially Made-up Moves:

SMM Name: (Offensive)
    Shadow Bullet

SMM Description:
    Shadow Bullet is an attack Destiny discovered she had right after evolving into Umbreon. Her entire body glows with a purple-black aura and her eyes glimmer with danger before rushing towards her opponent, her entire body in the purple-black color causing the opponent to flinch.

SMM Name: (Defensive)
    Shadow Shield

SMM Description:
    Shadow Shield is yet a attack that Destiny hasn't fully mastered, but she can bring up a shield that protects her from an attack however it is an weak defense move and doesn't always work and can lose some energy from using the shield. However the shield has an possible chance of paralysis but a very low chance.

I hope this is okay. Now I got my internet in my room again (I think, I don't know how long for, will find out tomorrow) then I will be on at nights as well and able to access the forums easier probably.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Willow's Tara- your in

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

with those typing skills u could have any position

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

gamehat- You talking to me? O.O I don't think my typing skills are that great, but thanks and I hope this roleplay starts off. There's one like this at Serebii but I think the Op has forgotten about it because he hasn't answered in a while.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

???? i dont realyy have and idea about what your talkng about but wever. and from my point of view yopur pretty good at typing/ rpingh whatever you whant to call it.

Name
    Jordan

Pokemon
    Umbreon

Position
    Commandant

Personality
    Jordan, as the commander of the Umbreon tribes attack force, usually tries to give the impression of discipline. Anyone who knows him better would already be able to tell he is never anything more than casual, and hardly takes any matter seriously. Because of this, he never seems to be stressed in whatever situation. Jordan doesn't think of his own life as vital, and will gladly put himself in danger, though he will usually be supporting and directing the Umbreon he commands in battle.

Historical Background
    Jordan was born from an Espeon and an Umbreon, a trait which gifted him with psychic abilities once evolving into an Umbreon. Jordan's father was the previous commander of the Umbreon tribe, and his strategies greatly interested Jordan. Always hoping to impress his father, Jordan would join the attack force of the Umbreon tribe and later become one of its tacticians. Upon the death of Jordan's father, he was the most worthy candidate for the position of new commander.

SSMs
    Light Screen/Reflect
    Jordan's defensively-oriented tactics coupled with his psychic abilities led him to the ability to create these two barrier moves. Not unique or original, but I couldn't honestly think of a good move to bring in otherwise.

whats with all the people wanting to be umbreons !!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

sorry just spazed out allittle im good now

Amberjack- you in ill update the list after i come back inside from skatebaording so in like 10-15 minuets

Blog Entries

Am I in? You never said accepted to me. I even changed from Head to Vice-head!!! :(
    cswartz9- pokemon are not to kill others
    You know what I mean, faint, kill, whatever.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Skeleton King psyduckispointeight's Avatar

Name: Fenris
    Pokemon: [Flareon]
    Tribe:
    Position: Tribe Healer
    Personality: Wild and ambitious, Fenris constantly pushes for the Flareon Tribe to take over the island. His personality seems unsuited for that of healer, however his off-set personality is partnered with his incredible healing skills which allows him to be the Tribe healer.
    Historical Background: Even as an Eevee, Fenris constantly fought with others. He was always in a fight, most of the time with more than one opponent at a time. After being beaten so many times he picked up a knack for knowing which herbs best help him recover so he could get back to the fighting. After healing a flareon tactician, he was invited to join them once he evolved.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Specially Made-up Moves:

SMM Name: (Offensive)
    Pillar of Flame

SMM Description:
    The user latches itself into the ground, calling upon the power of fire to shoot upwards, scorching the opponent. During the attack, the user may not move.

SMM Name: (Defensive)
    Holy Fire

SMM Description:
    A healing flame is shot forth, cauterizing any wound and restoring a target. However must be used with caution, flame is draw straight from user's life.

Blog Entries

Name: Leilani

Pokemon: Espeon

Position: Tribe Healer

Personality: Leilani is extremely wise but not old at all!Leilani is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.She is a very kind and gentle soul,but it is rumoured she is not at all like that in battle.Most tribe healers are supposedly inexperienced in battle,but when you think about it,Leilani isn't anything like most tribe healers.Leilani prefers to battle with her mind rather than her strength,leading the ignorant to think she is weak and cannot battle.

Historical Background: Not much is known about Leilani or where she came from and why.Leilani arrived on Eeveetopia the day after a huge storm that came from the sea.It is rumoured that the storm created her,seeing as an Espeon would drown in the sea.

SMM Name: Serenity
    SMM Description: Leilani can cut her health and use it to heal others in battle if no kind of healing source is nearby.

SMM Name: Change of Heart
    SMM Description: Nobody is sure how Leilani uses this attack,but it is rumoured it can cause Leilani to turn evil and go on a,well,killing spree.

Blog Entries

if gamehat accepts u, there will be 2 flareons. :)
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Golden Lord- your in
    psyduckispointeight- your in
    GoldenrodGirl- your in

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast