Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Eevee wars

Blog Entries

Default Re: Eevee wars

I got rid of Shadow Summon from my made-up moves this morning :/

I say what's on my mind gamehat's Avatar

cswartz9- pokemon are not to kill others

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

flamealex1- they are all excepted

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

landogriffin-get rid of the blablabla grows five feet taller thing and your good to go

i updated the list if your not up there VM me

i edited mine
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

kay thanks

I have some anouncement: First i have put a new position up called tribe healers (Tribe healers heal the wounded with medicen made from herbs found in though out the island they have little battling experience but are some of the wisest in the tribe each may have an apprentice to train in the art of healing.) Second we only need a some vaporeon some Umbreon some Leafeon and some glaceon we need 3 more in each to get started.

Blog Entries

Can I make the vaporeon's tribe leader?

Much love to Zurr

sure no problem

Blog Entries

Sign-Up Form:

Name: Potámi
    Pokemon: Vaporeon
    Tribe:
    Position: Head
    Personality: Influenced by logic and not by emotion, this well-respected Vaporeon plays a defensive game when it comes to war. He does not go out and strike, he prepares and scares the other tribes from attacking. He can be unbelievably cruel at times, although this is due to his logic based mindset.
    Historical Background: Was like an older brother to Grape when he was younger, he met and fell in love with the current tribe healer, Mizu. He led a massive coup of the previous oppressive reign, and is now loved by all of the tribe, although many believe they should go offensive. Has a daughter with Mizu by the name of Pani,

SMM Name: Horror Show
    SMM Description: Potámi can make water take a life on it's own. This water imitates the biggest fear of it's opponent and multiplies it over and over again and until it ensnares the opponent. This can cause Potámi to become hostile to everything, even his friends and family.

SMM Name: Water Vortex
    SMM Description: Potámi can, in do-or-die situations only, turn into a massive Vortex of Water rivaling the power of a Black Hole with being around water, but he loses control, and it goes down only when it's out of energy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Mizu
    Pokemon: Vaporeon
    Tribe: Vaporeon
    Position: Tribe Healer
    Personality: Friendly and loved by all in the tribe, she is also very friendly toward the other Eeveelutions but can be vicious who do harm to others for no reason, whether the harm causer is an enemy or not. Part of the reason that the Vaporeon tribe's war is defensive.
    Historical Background: Mizu has been a part of the popular crew all their lives. She was born and lived the first few years of her life as an Eevee in the Glaceon tribe and was friends with the current tribe leader Yue (If that's okay, BC), but ran away due to fear of dying in the war due to the ice type's many weaknesses. Has a daughter by the name of Pani.

I'll do the moves and Pani later.
    Last edited by Angad; 5th May 2010 at 09:27 PM.

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries

do you want me to post the rest of Tribe Psy

Grape Drink- accepted ( ill put you up today )
    flamealex- give it a day and if nobody takes the spots you can have them teperaly put the characters will keep you sine up as the characters ( tell me if you dont understand personaly i would rather say this rather than type but you know not much i can do there )

what happened? nobody has posted in awile...
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Cool, you took my healer idea.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast