Eevee wars - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eevee wars

Blog Entries

Default Re: Eevee wars

I fixed it. But Vaporeon has wish, to represent his parents.

Much love to Zurr

I say what's on my mind gamehat's Avatar

Grape Drink-add negitive effects on your made up moves (last two) and the shiny part and you will be in

everyone-ill put all new members on updated position list tommorow

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

i got to go right now i will answer all questions tommorow so far all people are in except landogriffin (i will tell you what you need to change to get in tommorow)

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

I'm going to take the entire Psychic tram, I love Espeon! All sign-up will be up by Saturday

Blog Entries

So, how many before we start? I'm curious.

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

I've changed my entry :)
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

I will ask again=Am I accepted?

Blog Entries

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Sign-Up Form:

Name: Moonlight
    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Tribe: [you’ll only fill this up if you decided to be an Eevee, leave this blank if you’re not an Eevee]
    Position: What about vice-head?
    Personality: Moonlight is a mysterious, somewhat-secretive Umberon. He is very good at planning battles, and also fighting in them.
    Historical Background: Moonlight was born in Kanto, but one day snuck on a ship as an Eevee. During the full moon the ship sunk in a storm, and Moonlight floated on the ship's remains to a mysterious island, and was later rescued by he Umbreon tribe. He then evolved after a few months of rigorous training into an Umbreon, and has ascended to Vice-Head.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Specially Made-up Moves:

Move: Death Claw
    Description: The user shoots a claw out of nowhere that either kills the foe instantly or leaves it with a bad poison. The user faints after using this move.

Move: Shadow Shard
    Description: The user creates a long shard of darkness that raises defence as well as attack, and makes the move Death claw not kill the user.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
    Last edited by -Gray-; 7th May 2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Vice head?

Blog Entries

Name: Zen
    Pokemon: Espeon
    Tribe: [you’ll only fill this up if you decided to be an Eevee, leave this blank if you’re not an Eevee]
    Position: Vice-Head
    Personality: Rather stong and blunt, shows little emotion in the face of danger.
    Historical Background: On the dingy along with several other Eevee, they were abandoned by their former trainer and they landed on the island. Once Psy evolved he took the dingy along with the Eevees to the island and formed a Psychic government. Soon all the other Eevees evolved into Espeon.

SMM Name: Psymon Says
    SMM Description: Psy briefly takes control of the other Pokémon's body, he can do anything to it, after leaving the others body the attacked will faint instantly. Psy will be left extremely weak and crippled for a few hours though.

SMM Name: Psyporlosion
    SMM Description: Psy slow time around him briefly and self-destructs the explosion begins to expand, but Psy instantaneously teleports away. Instantly knocks out Psy. A fail-safe escape option.

All the Espeons share the same SSM moves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Possible Vice-Head

Name: Tak
    Pokemon: You should know by now, Espeon
    Position: Tribe Commander
    Personality: Caring about his friends he was abandoned with, Tak was the hunter of the group and will do anything to help the others.
    Historical Background: On the dingy along with several other Eevee, they were abandoned by their former trainer and they landed on the island. Once Psy evolved he took the dingy along with the Eevees to the island and formed a Psychic government. Soon all the other Eevees evolved into Espeon.

SMM Name: Psyfuture
    SMM Description: The user goes into the future and can test situations for a brief minute or so. The user will be left extremely weak and crippled for a few hours though.

SMM Name: Psyporlosion
    SMM Description: The user slows time around him briefly and self-destructs the explosion begins to expand, but Psy instantaneously teleports away. Instantly knocks out the user. A fail-safe escape option.

All the Espeons share the same SSM moves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Possible Commander
    Last edited by Flame_; 16th April 2010 at 07:49 PM.

first im going to get to every body in a sec ( if you need to talk to me the fastest way is to VM me thanks )

landogriffin- Vm me when you get on we need to talk about helping you join

TeamGalacticMercury- i dont know i need to check i have a list that has everybody i need to add to the excepped list i (if your not on there by tonight VM me)

flamealex1- i thinks you should narrow it down to 3 - 4 people ( to be fair to the people who like espeon too) but if we start and the spots arn't taken you can play as them untill they are vm me if you have any problems with this we can work his out im a resonable guy) but for now your fist one as vice-head is excepted

cswartz9- okay i only have a problem with your moves first you need a defece move second like i told lucarioaura pokemon cant summon stuff i need you to put something realistic look at mine and some of the other good ones accepted on the first page. vm me if you have any problems i would like to help you join

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

Name: StarDeep
    Pokemon: Vaporeon
    Tribe: N/A
    Position: Tribe Novice
    Personality: Sensitive, pensive, contemplative, courageous, mature, and piercing. Is good at battling and is intuitive. Has innate skills of survival. Is very loyal and duteous and will do anything to help out the tribe as well.
    Historical Background: Was with a pack of Flareons and Espeons but somehow became afloat and lost after a huge battle. Is now seeking to do anything to give balm to the tribe in its fight as a new member of it.
    Last edited by ShadowDeeps; 16th April 2010 at 09:56 PM.
    Credit goes to the super awesome Princess of Hoenn for this!

Feel free to visit Randy's YouTube channel for both the quality of his videos/the donation he accepts to improve them as well as Cloud Nine Cafe, a forum open to all.

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Okay.

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

Can't wait till we start!
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

flamealex1- okay your excepted i need to put you on the list ( in fact i need to update the list compleatly )

cswartz9- pick one attack and one defence move and then youll be in ill put you on the list for now

LucarioAura- i know but too get things started every tribe needs a leader first.

ShadowDeeps- you in only because you want to be a tribe novice and they dont need at that much detail

cswartz9- no shadow summon like i have said to many times pokemon here cant summon things

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast