Eevee wars - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eevee wars

I say what's on my mind gamehat's Avatar

Default Re: Eevee wars

im going to need more info befor i can accept you

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

How about now?

almost now i want you to give a DETAILD explaination on your 2 made up moves

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

Done. I used 2 in-game moves.

no thats not it. look at some of the other sine ups please then change your thing accordingly

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

change it to this

Name:Shadowflame
    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Position:Head
    Personality:Cunning, Intelligent, Can Easily manipulate people, yet compassionate. She is very loyal, but no one gains her trust easily. She is very brave, but she sometimes gets reckless. She is very skilled in combat.
    Historical Background: Abandoned as an Eevee, she grew fierce and very competitive. She came across the towers and decided to make her home there with the tribe and quickly rose in power. She is the daughter of an Umbreon (mother)and a Espeon (father).
    Moves:Shadow Ball (in game move)
    Shadow Force(in game move)

Shadow aura: She gives a vicious battle cry, enveloping the user in a dark aura. The user then charges the foe at full force.

Shadow curl: Shadowflame envelops herself in a dark aura and curls up in a ball, concentrating the aura to prevents all effects of attacks

Done. :)

Blog Entries

Name: Yue

Pokemon: Glaceon

Position: Head

Personality: Like her element, Yue is both calm like the snow and fierce like a blizzard. She is kind to her tribe and respectful of those who mean her tribe no harm, she dislikes fighting, though she won't hesitate to attack someone if she feels they have done herself and her tribe wrong. Normally not very strict and quite relaxed, she was first thought to be unfit to be the head of the tribe but through her calm actions and clear decisions she has brought peace to her tribes land and has since been followed by her people unquestionably.

Historical Background: Born in the middle of the war, she has no memory of who her parents were or where she originally came from. In an attempt to escape from all the battles, she fled to the high mountains where she collapsed from hungry and exhaustion. Found frozen and barely alive by a Glaceon, she was raised in their tribe where she was trained in battle and strategy, until eventually she became the head of the tribe.

SMM: Artic Tempest
    SMM Description: Yue releases thousands of ice shards from her body in a whirlwind of icy wind. The ice shards slice through whatevers in its path and the icy wind creates a barrier around her that freezes anything that tries to break through it. Draw back of this move is that she can't move while using it.

SMM: Crystal Force
    SMM Description: Yue coats herself in an armor of thick ice that can protect her from attack, her icy claws and the blades on her body are strong enough to cut through steel and can freeze whatever she cuts. Drawback of this move is that her armor weakens with every hit it takes.
    Last edited by Black_Cat320; 14th April 2010 at 07:11 PM.
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa

Insanity is normal, whats weird is those who are still sane
    White FC: 1162 9053 3913 Black FC: 2150 7869 1755

Black cat- accepted ( but add draw back to both your moves so like it is weakend after use or something be creative the reason i ask that you do this is because your character cant be all powerful)

Shadowflame- accepted (remeber with your moves you get really exashsted i forgot to add that)

Blog Entries

Hows that?
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa

Insanity is normal, whats weird is those who are still sane
    White FC: 1162 9053 3913 Black FC: 2150 7869 1755

Blog Entries

Name: Grape

Pokemon: Vaporeon

Tribe: Vaporeon

Position: Tactician

Personality: Never one to head into battle on emotion alone, this cold and calculating Vaporeon is extremely smart and knows how other pokemon often will act. Not an supporter of the wars in themselves, Grape is very open to other Eevees and Eeveelution and only aids in the war because he considers war strategies to be a challenge to his intellect. Hopes that the senseless fighting will end one day.

Historical Background: Born to an Espeon mother, and a Leafeon father who were both separated by the war and both died trying to find the other, Grape traveled alone to all the lands, only seeing the worst of all of them and ending up in the Vaporeon forces to be in the most defensive group and least conquering of the tribes.

SMM Name: Water Sneak
    SMM Description: Grape can turn into a small puddle of water, and sneak by moving, he can also use this to "consume" the other Eeveelutions. By consume, I mean pull them into the water and transport them to another body of water. He can also stop halfway to trap his enemies. The hold is released after a half an hour

SMM Name: Ice Sculpture
    SMM Description: Basically a combination of Double Team and Ice Beam, Grape makes many copies of himself out of water, and freezes them, leaving moving Ice Sculptures that can't attack or swim, but can do most other things. Can be exhausting after many copies being made.
    Last edited by Angad; 14th April 2010 at 08:53 PM.

Much love to Zurr

take off move list

Blog Entries

Name:Flare

Pokemon:Flareon

Position: Head

Personality:Flare is kind to all the Flareon, but when it comes to other eeveelutions, Flare goes wild. The only other pokemon that Flare is nice to other than flareon is eevee. Flare is nice to them in hope that they will join his tribe.Flare had some bad experiances in his childhood.He has a scar that looks like a paw under his left eye.

History:Flare had to learn to live by himself young. His mother and father were both flareons, and were both lost in a battle against some vaporeon.Flare also tried to attack the vaporeon, but they hit him so hard it left a scar. Flare has devoted his life to defeat the vaporeons.

SMM name:Flare man

Flare uses this move to make a huge fire spin around himself. It creates a shield and any pokemon that tries to step into it will get burnt and flung.\

SSM:Fire shock

Like a combo of ember and thundershock, This movce sends a beam of fire from the dsky. it severely hurts pokemon that arent ground or water.
    Last edited by Kantomasta; 17th April 2010 at 07:20 PM.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

So am I accepted?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast