Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute - START UP - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute - START UP

Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute - START UP

Autumn instantly smiled back. Despite his tough appearance, she took a liking to the Sneasel. "Well, It doesn't matter too much to me either, I guess..." She looked away, towards the setting sun and to Moltridge down below them. "A little walking wouldn't hurt anyone though."

After a moment, she looked back up to the Sneasel. "By the way, I don't think we ever formally introduced ourselves, I'm Autumn." She smiled again.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

"Mugen." Mugen says, irritated the slightest bit at her not realizing he was mocking her, though equally pleased to find innocence was not dead. He prods the map with a protractor out of boredom, then uses the protractor to make a simple, though given the circumstances fairly good, drawing of a boat in a lake, with wingull and a sun. (I like boats.) He thinks, smiling at the watercraft.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"Mugen... I like it." Autumn noticed that Mugen was deep in though after sketching something on the map. She looked up around Mugen's shoulder to see what he drew. "Nice. You're a pretty good drawer."

Autumn started pondering about things herself. To be specific, what kind of items they might need. "Well, if we have to take the route on foot, we should probably be prepared for anything. That means buying some general items at the store..." Autumn looked back at her pack. "Y'know, if it's alright with everyone else, I think I should be able to hold most of our items and things we need." she looked back up at Mugen.
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Blog Entries

"Um... Hi!" A Mareep slowly walks in. "I got a letter, and I was out at my... Wait. Why would YOU need to know." He sits down and ponders this, and decides that he will have to trust these Pokemon. After all, his kingly friend invited them too.
    "Anyway," Volt starts slowly. "I would appreciate knowing what the status of our group is."

OOC I already read everything, but for the sake of Volt here...
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 25th July 2010 at 11:27 AM.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    OOC I already read everything, but for the sake of Spark here...
    OOC: Are we going to act like you were here the whole time or are you going to be tagging along at this point? Also, it's Volt, not Spark I think. xD

Autumn looked away from Mugen to hear a Mareep catch up to the group and mumble something about a letter and we'd know about it. Smiling, she slowed her pace and came up to the Mareep. "Hey. How are you?"
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Blog Entries

OOC: Whoops! Your right! FacePaw!
    I'm good. I'm assuming that we are off to slay some sort of evil thing, correct?

Autumn pondered for a moment. "Well, I guess that's the gist of it - we have to defeat this Lucifer guy I think - but right now it's just a trip Slowtopia... I've never been that far from home before." Autumn looked back, down the path towards Moltridge. Just beyond that was the path she had taken from her home. Home...

She snapped back into reality. "Yeah, that's pretty much it. What's your name? I'm Autumn."
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Blog Entries

"Oh, OK. I'm Volt." Volt stated. "Don't even try anything funny though, I can get really angry..."

Blog Entries

"Thanks. It's actually only good because I draw the beach a lot." He says to Autumn. "Must we slay him?" Mugen says to the whole party. "Thrre's a fairly high chance he's in the right. All he's doing is protesting laws that restrict them because they were born ghost types, if possibly in the wrong way. I just think we should talk to him, see what's up."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Autumn looked back from Volt to see Mugen talking to the group again. "Well, slay him or not, it probably would be fair to hear his side of the story. But still, what if Lucifer tries to kill us? We have to keep our guard up when we meet him. But that's a long ways away..." Autumn took the moment to look at everyone in the face for a moment.

"Let's cross that bridge when we get there. And now that I have everyone's attention, I think we need to discuss what we're going to do right now. What kind of supplies are we going to need for the trip? I can hold onto most of our things in my pack I carry with me if need be."
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Blog Entries

"I don't know about you, but I want some berries," Volt declared. "that Kangaskhan had some. I'm going over there with my share of the money." Volt walks over to the vender to buy a Sitrus Berry.

((OOC: Welcome, GliscorMan! :D))

"So you want a Sitrus Berry, sweetie?" said the Kangastan salesperson. "I'll get you one in a jiffy, how many would you like?" she asked Volt. "They're 10 Poke each."

By the time Autumn finished, the group had passed through the gates to the city and were headed to the town square. Volt was already off to get some berries before Autumn could say anything. "Hey, wait up Volt!"

Autumn caught up to Volt. He and the Kangaskhan were conversing about prices and the amount of Sitrus berries Volt would buy. "Volt, let's think for a moment. We need supplies, but we're on a limited budget..."
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Blog Entries

"We don't really need it for anything else." Mugen says. "Let him buy what he wants. We can just find whatever we need anyway. It's not like berries don't grow on trees."

Blog Entries

"And we do have 2,000 Poke anyway," Volt tells his companions. He then turns to the Kangaskhan. "I'd like two. Oh, and I'm NOT your 'sweetie'!!!" He then hands the 20 Poke to the cashier.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast