Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute (SIGN-UPS REOPENED) - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute (SIGN-UPS REOPENED)

Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute

The RP'er in me can't refuse this >.>

Name: Zen

Species: Ralts

Appearance:

Personality: Has a strong sense of justice, but is very hardheaded.

Bio: Zen was born and raised in a sheltered community, and always had the wish to help those in need. When news came around that the king was looking for a band of adventurers to help defend the land, he left his village to answer the call immediately.

Moveset:
    Magical Leaf
    Hypnosis
    Zen Headbutt
    Helping Hand

Ability: Synchronize

Also...Tellah: You spoony bard! >:o

Akinai, you've been accepted.

Unless PikaCal edits his post, there is ONE spot left :D

If 24hours passes and there are no further sign-ups, than we will all begin regardless of being 1 player short.

Blog Entries

Name: Mugen
    Species: Sneasel
    Moves:
    Metal Claw
    Slash
    Shadow Ball
    Ice Shard
    Spoony Bard

Abilty: Inner Focus

Bio: Mugen grew up in the mountains, where food was scarce. Thus, he learned fairly early how to fend off critters who may like to eat him, and he even started to enjoy it. However, this made him a mild believer in social Darwinism, if only to the extent that he believes adversity brings strength. Thus, he's less likely to help others than his peers, although he's not opposed to helping others help themselves.

Personality: While morally good, Mugen often enjoys mocking people. He also dislikes most authority figures, having lived in the wild much of his life.

Appearance: A regular sneasel, aside from a few scars on his back and arms.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 17th July 2010 at 09:20 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Name: Magma

Species: Magby

Moves:
    Ember
    Fire Punch
    Lava Plume
    Fire Blast

Ability: Flame Body

Bio: Magma lived all his life in the kingdom and has always looked up to King Lizardon, everyday bringing him his paper and some fruit in the morning just so he could be around. Magma always felt like he had a connection to King Lizardon cause they are both Fire types. Magma also jumped to apply for a position to help protect his home town and King Lizardon.

Personality: Magma is usually soft-spoken unless he has something worth saying and will jump at the moment to defend his and his allies' honor but is rather rash at times and will disobey orders if he thinks he is right or that they are wrong.

Appearance: Regular Magby
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

A mouse is in my computer PikaCal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster_Joey View Post
    DUNGEONS & DRAGONITE
    THE QUEST FOR THE AZURE FLUTE

-Calum (PikaCal) My mistake. You need to choose a pokemon capable of evolving.
    -Volt (GliscorMan)
    -Ceta (Jaccer)
    -Rouge (Quilavaprincess)
    -Autumn (Rocker32703)
    -Zen (Akanai)
    Ok, then I'll choose Elekid!

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Name: Devon
    Species: Abra
    Appearance: Devon is a Regukar Abra who usually carries some Leftovers with him when he can.
    Personality: Devon is an Abra of few words but when he can he will tell everyone of a smart move or decision to make that could help, since he only knows Teleport.
    Bio: Abra usually lives in a cave with his family, until a group of Ghost Types moved in deeper into the cave. Now all night long the Ghosts played tricks on Abra and his family. Then when Abra told them to get out they laughed at him and then Abra just simply teleported them into a old abandoned house where they stayed for ever more. Now Abra wants to use his powers and make a real difference!
    Moveset:
    -Teleport
    -Psychic(TM)
    -N/A
    -N/A
    Ability: Synchronise

I enjoy YJ as a SPOONY BARD!!!

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Oh... balls. 4 different sign-ups for the last position.

PikaCal, I can see you edited your post, but you only changed the species name and not the ability or the moveset, even your apperance field looks unchanged. Sorry, but denied.

smaug, you are missing a requirement that was specified in the rules, so you two are denied.

Because Pi posted before you, Derier, he is going to get the slot, sorry.

So Mouthful of Pi, accepted.

SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED

I will post the start-up thread to this RP soon. I'll also update the item list to include the Razor Claw so that Sneasel can evolve.

Note that if anyone declares that they are officially leaving the RP, or got kicked, this sign-up will be open again, and the selected individuals will be pmed with instructions on what to do with the RP.

EDIT: Start-Up is posted: Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute - START UP
    Last edited by Youngster_Joey; 19th July 2010 at 11:03 AM.

Sign-ups are now reopened

I originally had some trouble managing this due to a busy schedule, but anyway, I will be removing Quilavaprincess and Akinai as they seem to prove to be the most inactive in the RP.

If you haven't heard. I've also instated Rocker32703 as my Co-GM of the RP. Hopefully, he will be able to keep the RP moving during those days where I am not active here.

Also, I have now lifted the ban on status-altering moves (ones that raise/decrease Attack, Defense, etc.) so now you can include them in your sign-ups.

If you still think this RP might be "too complicated", well, there is a start-up thread that should give you an example!

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute (SIGN-UPS REOPENED)

HOW IS IT NOW YOU SPOONY BARD!

Name: Magma

Species: Magby

Moves:
    Ember
    Fire Punch
    Lava Plume
    Fire Blast

Ability: Flame Body

Bio: Magma lived all his life in the kingdom and has always looked up to King Lizardon, everyday bringing him his paper and some fruit in the morning just so he could be around. Magma always felt like he had a connection to King Lizardon cause they are both Fire types. Magma also jumped to apply for a position to help protect his home town and King Lizardon.

Personality: Magma is usually soft-spoken unless he has something worth saying and will jump at the moment to defend his and his allies' honor but is rather rash at times and will disobey orders if he thinks he is right or that they are wrong.

Appearance: Regular Magby

Yes i did try to get in but close-ups closed so I tried again YOU SPOONY BARD (just for good measures)
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute (SIGN-UPS REOPENED)

Wouldn't mind joining a rp by a Spoony Bard.

Name: Kreeth

Species: Shroomish

Appearance: Plain-looking really except for his spots, which for some reason are blue instead of green or red, the underside of his body is still green

Personality: Sometimes rash, but will listen to other's ideas

Bio: Protected his small town from an attack, losing some friends in the process. Joined the group to help stop others from getting hurt.

Moveset:
    -Seed Bomb
    -Giga Drain
    -Spore
    -Wake-up Slap

Ability: Poison Heal

"A vampire with a soul? Oh my God ... how lame is that?" - Buffy Summers [S6x08]

The Undetectable Gnome. NinjaGnomie's Avatar

A fat blob of the guts of Spoony Bard sounds kinda good right now.

Name: Venn
    Species: Mareep
    Appearance:
    Personality: Outgoing and extremely agile, yet prefers to attack from distances.
    Bio: Lived in a pretty middle class family, got all the Berries he could eat, and generally liked to go off with friends and traverse obstacles, and be generally awesome.
    Moveset:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Tackle
    -Rest
    -Iron Tail
    Ability: Static

For the ability would you use an other random number thing, since it's 30% chance when hit by a contact attack, or what?

ALSO, expect me to stay on this, as if I'm not, Rocker is likely to remind me. We've been friends for quite a while. This is just for that IF someone else gets pulled, since there are already two more people who've signed up.
    Last edited by NinjaGnomie; 19th August 2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Name: Is known as, and only as, X.
    Species: Voltorb

Appearance:
    Has a black and red coloration, and has an X-shaped scar over the left of his glowing red eyes.

Personality: Cool, calm, collected, yet somewhat psychotic.

Bio: No one really knows much about X, except for him being a wandering adventurer, and him being after a particular Pokemon for vengeance. (Specifically, Darkrai. But no one knows that part.)

Moveset: Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, Gyro Ball, and in very rare occurrences, Explosion.

Ability: Soundproof

You is a spoony bard, of spooniness, and bardness...and...spooniness...and...bardness...

Yeah, I've got nothing.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 19th August 2010 at 02:30 PM.

Four sign-ups already? This is looking good, but of course there are really only two spots open...

I've been contemplating something: Should I extend the amount of players for this RP? Like maybe 10 instead of six? I'd appreciate all of your feedback.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Six does seem a bit small for an RP...

Blog Entries

well this is a D&D-ish set up with a GM, all the D&D games i go to/DM usually only have 4 min/ 6 max, but since you have a Co-GM, I think 8 is a good number. Once you get too much though it gets cluttered, at least for tabletop D&D.

"A vampire with a soul? Oh my God ... how lame is that?" - Buffy Summers [S6x08]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast