Dreamscape - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Dreamscape

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Dreamscape

Valencia
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Valencia teleported back to where Darkrai and the others, along with Grovyle (now human). Grovyle stayed hidden under one of Valencia's spells; under his request. He didn't want to be seen until Valencia at least explained to them what had happened.

"I'm sorry for disappearing so suddenly...," Valencia apologized.

Konayuki Yokoyama
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

"Hmm? Valencia, where's Grovyle?" Powder asked, looking around for the green pokemon after Valencia came back. Kona just shook her head, and picked Powder up. "I'm sorry for that Valencia. Powder just likes making friends. Anyway, it's ok. You must have a good reason for it, so we don't blame you," Kona said, a small smile appearing on her face, Riki nodding in approval. Kona then turns to Darkrai. "So, when do we leave?" she asked, then Riki looked at evryone. "And how about we share our Pokemon? I mean, if someone needs a ride, people that do have traveling pokemon, can give the ones that don't a lift?" she suggested.

Valencia
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Grovyle accidentally wafted some of Valencia's hair, canceling the spell. He quickly looked to Valencia to cast another spell on him to keep him invisible. Valencia nodded, casting a spell on him. "Where did that man go..." she said. Her palms started to glow, but she turned them invisible too, and hid them under her robes.

Jarret Hikari
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"I can wield sound based attacks, as can my pokemon." said Jarret. "I can also do this." he said, breathing fire on a tree and burning it to ashes. "I can also channel fire through my clubs." he explained. "My friends and I all had powers like this, they're based off an ancient myth."

Ask Pony Discord

The Dude Abides

OOC: Hi guys! This is my first RP post at Bulbagarden.

Daniel Quick
    Dream Rebel (Maybe)
    Sunfeather

Several miles away, and several hours ago...
    A Wigglytuff and what appeared to be a Gengar were eating lunch under a smiling willow tree. They had a nice little picnic arranged of blue prickly fruit, pink cheese, orange bread, and some rare normal peanuts. The Wigglytuff was called Wilfred, and the Gengar was actually his master, Daniel Quick, a human/Gengar hybrid Dream Wanderer. While if asked, both would claim to be Dream Rebels, both cared more about randomly killing Denizens, Wanderers, and anything else for fun and sport.

"Remind me, why are we here, Wilfred? This stupid continent is utterly infested with god-mode Denizens, or so I heard."
    Daniel glared at the Wigglytuff, irritated.
    Wilfred responded "Well, uh...I heard there might be a darkness elemental here we can kill and put in the machete."
    Daniel glared at him. "Uh...this is all about your machete?"
    "Come on, wouldn't a Darkness Machete be, like, the coolest thing ever? Especially coated in Denizen blood!"
    "Okay, where is it?"
    Wilfred looked down, with an expression of guilt.
    "Cychol."
    Daniel went apoplectic.
    "Cychol?! That's...a really long way. I...we might actually have to walk that distance. Or hold hostage some kind of massive bird creature, like a phoenix or thunderbird. Hmm...impractical, but fun. All right, we'll figure something out. Let's go steal some things we need for the journey."

Several hours later...

Stolen provisions in hand, Daniel and Wilfred were heading out when they heard some huge noises, and watched Cresselia defeat Arceus.
    "Aw, shit." said Wilfred.
    "THAT WAS AWESOME." said Daniel.
    "But now Cresselia is unstoppable!"
    "Uh...nobody's unstoppable, ever. Eventually, someone will kill or defeat 'em, and everything will go back to normal. No, what this means is we're gonna see some rebel rallyin'. And we join them, gain their trust, and we get to kill all the Denizens we want. I mean, think about it. A group of rebels is a magnet for opposition. We don't have to find them, they will find us."
    He returned Wilfred to his ball, and went invisible. He floated around the area for a while, and finally saw Darkrai and the others. He found a place to sit down about 20 yards from the group, to eavesdrop without anyone seeing him.

OOC: I know you probably don't know this, but please, go to the Sign Up thread section of the forum and put an application in the thread 'Dreamscape' there. Thanks.

The Dude Abides

OOC:
    Dreamscape
    I did post my application, and I was accepted.

Seraph
    Neutral - Dream Wanderer
    Sunfeather

The dark Gardevoir that had encountered Darkrai's group earlier teleported herself into the vicinity of where Daniel had vanished.

"Of course he had to do that. Just my luck."

Seraph looked around, hopelessly trying to think of a way to locate him in his invisibility, her hunger becoming more and more of a problem for her.

Blog Entries

Archie
    Nuetral
    Sunfeather

"I'm a machine that can turn itself into other machines! Check it!" Yelling, he then tears off his shades, revealing bugged out green eyes. His abs and pecs spread apart, tearing apart his shirt, and revealing six large guns. His mouth opens to reveal another gun, and his arms turn into what look like giant revolvers with more revolvers in their chambers. He points all the guns at an abandoned warehousem and his eyes begin to glow. With another loud roar, he sends 34 huge lasers at it, reducing it to ash, and promptly faints.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Registered User shards_of_stars's Avatar

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

". . . Did you forget to say, 'I'ma firin' mah lazors?'"

Tasha prodded Archie with the toe of his boot, somewhat amused at the attempt at the classic "lazors" joke. Of course, this meant that there was now, literally, dead weight to carry around, because a bunch of machinery shaped like a person was probably gonna be hella heavy.

"Anybody got a method to transport this one? We're going to need a laser firing android, even if the enemy gets defeated by dying of laughter upon seeing it."

Tasha didn't really want to send out his Pokemon, as all of them had rather strange habits. His Steelix would occasionally randomly use the move Earthquake. His Electivire had very feminine tendencies. His Dewgong constantly tripped over it's own tail on land, his Leafeon was obsessed with flowers, and teh rest of his Pokemon had habits so atrocious, it wasn't even worth mentioning them.

Rikitou Takeda/Konayuki Yokoyama
    Dream Rebel/Neutral
    Sunfeather

"Well, I can do this," the masked samurai in-training said, and her hands and feet suddenly turned into a smooth silver color. Then, in a blink of an eye, she hit a boulder, rendering it to dust, slowly blowing into the wind. "And my katana," she added, taking her sword out in the process, "can freeze anything it cuts," which she demostrated by cutting through a tree, which froze the second it was cut. "Also, my pokemon all contain a crescent moon mark, which is easily to identify. Oh, and one more thing: Ryuk and Joe are very temperamental, and Greta likes to keep to herself in the shadows. Hierro over here is very hyper, and Plata and Slash are inseperable," she ended, sheathing her katana back.

Kona just giggled, and patted Powder's head soothingly. "I was created, practically to create the blizzards that occured in The Twilight Horizon. I can also phase into snow, as well as Glacia, Shadow, Glacier, and Dusk, as defensive purposes, and i have these," she said, and lifted her hand up, now incased in a powerful set of icy claws, "as my offense. I also have a Wakizashi, but instead of killing, it is used to bringing life back," she finalized, smiling calmly at everyone, making her claws disappear.

Jarret Hikari
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"Nice powers." said Jarret. "I'm good at fighting monsters, it's my specialty." he explained. "It comes with the form in all honesty." he continued. "And I'm sure Cresselia will have some."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789