Dreamscape - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dreamscape

Default Re: Dreamscape

Quote Originally Posted by Godzillawolf
    "Everyone, you do not need to just lug the plates around, you can merge with them to gain their powers." he explained, showing his use of his plates to change his weapon.
    Seraph
    Neutral - Dream Wanderer
    Somewhere in Sunfeather

Hearing all that she needed to the dark purple Gardevoir made her presence known as she stepped towards Darkrai's group. As she neared, she projected her thoughts towards everybody nearby. I will take one of Arceus' plates as well," everyone could suddenly hear from a feminine voice in their heads. I would be honored to wield the power that may one day bring about the defeat of Cresselia."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Darkrai
    Sunfeather

"No!" said Darkrai suddenly, blocking Seraph's intrusion of thought. "Only humans can wield the power of the plates. So it has been, so it should be."

Joe calmly jumped away from the girls threatening him, and tucked the plates beneath his shirt. There was a green and yellow glow, and the plates had vanished.

"I am not Joshua." spoke Joe calmly. "He was created in the image of my twin brother. You see, I am the human Jirachi befriended when he awoke, and I explained about my deceased brother. Jirachi must have created him as a gift for me, not expecting him to become evil."
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Seraph
    Neutral - Dream Wanderer
    Somewhere in Sunfeather

"So be it then," Seraph added only mildly dissapointed and conveying no emotion in her expression. "I should be going then."

After two steps away, Seraph vanished n another brief flash of light.

Blog Entries

OCC: I was thinking of making this into a fanfic once it's finished. Do I have you guys' permision to use your characters?

Registered User shards_of_stars's Avatar

|| Meh, why not. Just try not to get into copyright trouble, 'cause my charries are based on charries from a manwha called Witch Hunter. ||

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"I can upgrade weapons with these? Seems kind of redundant to me, since I've already got 20-something different weapons. . ."

But Tasha tried it out anyways, just to see if they would improve his guns. He stared at the Plates for a moment, then suddenly tossed the Fire Plate into the air.

"Ow! It's hot!"

Upon catching it, the Plate had cooled down, though Tasha's right hand was still somewhat burned.

"How do you use it???? Chuck it at the opponent?!?"
    Last edited by shards_of_stars; 30th April 2010 at 11:42 AM.

Gabriel
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

"Oh, hold on." said Gabriel, using the power of his plates. He used them to make a slot for the plate in the guns. "There." he said. "Or you can absorb them into your body to give you their elemental powers."

OOC: Short post, sorry. But yes, you may use my characters, though Jarret and Gabriel are heavily based on Kamen Rider, JArret more so than Gabriel.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 30th April 2010 at 03:36 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Cat320 View Post
    OOC: Ok thats it, I am formally removing myself from this RP. Since no one has been kind enough to involve my character even though she is clearly calling out to them, I see no reason for me to be here. Thanks for nothing and good bye
    OOC: I'm kinda having the same problem...not that I'm quitting, but...it's hard to be noticed :P And yes, you may use my character.

Rikitou Takeda/Konayuki Yokoyama
    Dream Rebel/Neutral
    Sunfeather

"Well, I see that we have more rebels joining us. That's good. My name is Rikitou Takeda by the way" Riki said, her katana still on Joe's neck. "So, you're the real one, and that fiend was a copy of your deceased brother? What a gift," Riki now removed the katana from his neck, she was fuming though, since Dakrai hadn't yet explained why he was here. "I understand your anger Riki, but it's best if you don't do anything foolish," Kona said, now removing her claw from his neck, returning to normal.

Riki sighed. "You're right...now, on to something else...Is it true what you say Archie? That we can have both worlds together? And mergin with the plates, can we also transform them into weapons?" she asked, now sheathing her katana with one hand, the plates on her other hand, her now handing them to Greta and Slash.
    Last edited by yuukifan001; 1st May 2010 at 01:34 AM.

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Archie
    Nuetral
    Sunfeather

"Why not?" Archie asks. "The only reason we can't get to it is because Dreamscape's reality overlaps earth's. We just need to move one, and the other's underneath it. Of course, we'd need Arceus, Darkrai, and Cresselia's help. So, Darkrai. If we can get Cresselia and Arceus to cooperate, would you be willing to help?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

Tasha decided to try it out. He took the Fire plate, and inserted it into the new slot in one of his guns. There was a small flash of red, then a bunch of smoke surrounded the gun. When the smoke cleared away, Tasha's gun had become red, instead of its usual silver and gold tones.

"Cool!"

Tasha aimed at a tree. This time, instead of a purple beam, a beam of red shot out, frying the tree in seconds.

"Wow. . . Destructive!"

Blog Entries

Rei Tsukiyo
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

Rei stared at the tree the was destroyed, small pieces of ember still burned around it. "Just be careful where you point those things, I doubt none of us want to get burned" She turned her attention over to Darkrai.

"Darkrai, exactly how are we going to fight Cresselia? Even though she didn't get all of Acreus's plates, she's still more powerful then she's ever been"

OOC: I dont mind you using my character if you want
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa
    IGN: Cat
    3Ds FC: 0962-9582-2336

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"Don't worry! I never miss, unless I try!"

Tasha's face broke out into an innocent smile, though there was just a hint of mischief thrown in when he said "Unless I try." The statement just seemed to imply that Tasha had a habit of "missing" on purpose.

Rikitou Takeda/Konayuki Yokoyama
    Dream Rebel/Neutral
    Sunfeather

"That's good," Riki sighed, looking at Kona with sad eyes. "it would hurt to not have Kona here with me. Even though I want everything to return to normal, I wouldn't want to loose her," sha said, a smile appearing on her and Kona's faces.

Kona hugged Riki tightly, letting go after a few minutes. "Well, we shoudn't stall any longer, now should we?' Kona said, returning both Glacia and Shadow back to their balls. "Shouldn't we get going?" she asked. She suddenly took her two plates, and merged with both of them, the ice plate in her right hand, and the poison plate in her wakizashi.

Riki then did the same, but merge her fighting plate with her good right leg, and her mind plate with her temple.

OOC: of course you can use my characters! oh, and sorry for not posting earlier!

Blog Entries

Darkrai
    Sunfeather

“Unfortunately,” said Darkrai. “The real world does not exist anymore. This world had not only overlapped the earth, it has taken it over.” Joe nodded gravely.

“As for defeating Cresselia, we must first awaken Jirachi.” said Darkrai. “We are in his dream world, and if we can just get him to dream about the millennium comet, it will come, and he shall awake.”

"And, you should know, Riki," said Joe, walking over to her and putting a hand on her shoulder. "That, if we do wake up Jirachi, Kona will disappear, as will everyone else created here."

"Gabriel, Arceus may choose to keep you with him." said Darkrai. "But don't get your hopes up."

Gabriel
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

"That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make." said Gabriel. "It's my duty to protect against evil. And Cresselia is evil." he said. "Corrupted by power...It's a sad fate for one to be corrupted by power.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast