Dreamscape - Page 6

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamscape

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dreamscape

OOC: Well sorry for not being in the same area as everyone else at the very beginning, but I have been trying to get involved in the group. Its not my fault no one pays any mind
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa

Insanity is normal, whats weird is those who are still sane
    White FC: 1162 9053 3913 Black FC: 2150 7869 1755

Blog Entries

OOC: Nobody said it was. You're just unlucky.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: And some people are just inconsiderate

Blog Entries

OOC: I don't see it as inconsiderate. It's just logical: There's really no in character reason for anybody to pay attention to your character, since the in-universe equivalent of satan is handing out powers. Except, come to think of it, my guy does believe that the cause he's working for would be more effective in numbers...

Archie
    Nuetral
    Sunfeather

"What do you want!?!" Archie roars at Rei. "We're kinda busy here, what with Darkrai himself handing out rocks. Sandwich while you wait?" He asks, offering one from the slot on his bicep.

OOC: Of course, if you still want to quit this RP, I can just delete this.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 29th April 2010 at 10:45 PM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Registered User shards_of_stars's Avatar

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"Whoa!"

Tasha caught the Plates before they could clatter to the ground, then kept a firm grasp on them by transferring his guns to his left hand, while handling the plates with his right.

"So, if I protect these with my life, does this mean that you expect me to die for these things? Because that's really not first in my list of interests at the moment."

Tasha simply spoke what was on his mind, without any care for accidentally offending Darkrai, he simply wanted to get his point out there.

"D'you mind if I just hold them in storage in my glove?"

Tasha held up his right hand, which was adorned with a brown glove with a yin-yang shaped piece of crystal.

"And again with the freaky materialization of sandwiches!!!!!!"

Tasha stared at Archie, wondering how in the hell he was able to make so many sandwiches randomly pop out of his body.

"Is being a walking sandwich maker your dream, or something?!?"

After that, Tasha cleared his throat, and addressed Rei.

"Hello, miss. Is there anything I can help you with?"

|| OOC: Sorry, Black Cat. I would've posted, but as you can see, this is my first post of the day. XP ||

Blog Entries

Archie
    Nuetral
    Sunfeather

"I actually just keep em' in my arm." He says, opening a compartment near his shoulder to reveal a stockpile of sandwiches. "I really like sandwiches, so I eat em' all the time. I especially like pastrami! My dream, actually, I think it has something to do with how much I like machines. See, I'm- actually, let me show you." He reaches behind hus neck, pulling a zipper, and his face off, revealing a beautiful and disturbing golden mesh of wires and cogs instead of a head, inside and out of a creepy, golden skull-like strutcure. Overall, it's pretty scary, yet also pretty. "Pretty neat, huh? The best part is, I can move all the parts around oretty much at will. I'm more or less a living multi-tool."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 29th April 2010 at 11:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Rei Tsukiyo
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

Rei stared blankly at the man with the sandwich. "Uh...I'll pass on the sandwich, thanks" She turned her attention to the other man who addressed her, seriousness back in full swing "I saw these lights in the sky and then Cresselia battle Arceus, if you could tell me what just happened that would be great"

OOC: I understand your reasoning Grim and I'm not asking from a big welcome, just a small acknowledgment would be nice so that my character may become included with the others. That aside since you both have been kind enough to try include myself I'm not gonna quit and I apologize if I seemed bratty or selfish

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

Tasha, upon seeing Archie's mass of wires, proceeded to turn away, and turned his attention fully towards Rei.

"I hardly understand what's going on, but I believe if you ask Darkrai, he'll be able to answer any questions. He seems to grasp what's going on, because I clearly don't."

Tasha shrugged nonchalantly, then looked at the Fire and Ground plates he held in his right hand.

"Hmm. . . Interesting. . ."

Tasha flipped over the plates, revealing the backside of the Ground plate. There was something inscribed in it, but he couldn't read the language.

|| That's okay! I've seen far worse people! I'm used to it! *laughs while having a somewhat pissed-off face* *whispers* Damn you, Lolita princess. . . ||

Blog Entries

OOC: Maybe just a very, very tiny bit. Don't worry, there are far worse. When I first signed up, I was the same, if not worse.

Archie
    Nuetral
    Sunfeather

"Far as I can tell, Cresselia more or less ate Arceus. These rocks here, their all that's left of him. They're some kind of shard or somthin'." Archie says to Rei, zipping back up and taking a bite of his sandwich. "Tell me, how do you feel about our queen?"
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 29th April 2010 at 11:15 PM.

|| I have no idea how to reply to that, Heaper. Oh, and BTW, your post is on the short side. Anon's gonna ring hell again. . . ||

Blog Entries

OOC: Oh, my guy's talking to Rei. I'll edit it.

Blog Entries

Rei Tsukiyo
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

Rei looked back and forth between the two, both equally confusing and somewhat weird. "If you mean Cresselia then I think she needs to be stopped, this world shouldn't exist" Her seriousness made a sudden U-turn as she smiled liked the cat who caught the canary. "Then again this world is pretty awesome, and these powers I have now are the coolest!"

Blog Entries

OOC: Anonymous systematically executes those without headers, cat.

Archie
    Nuetral
    Sunfeather

"We're in agreement, then! We're going to make Cresselia let peopke go back to earth. That way, the rebels can return home, and the allies can stay!" Archie says. "Glad to have you aboard, miss...?"

Blog Entries

Rei Tsukiyo
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

Rei bowed dramatically, her cheshire cat smile never leaving her face."Rei Tsukiyo, at your service! Former miko and current kyuubi with split personalities!" As suddenly as that smile appeared, it left, Rei straightened herself into a more poised and calm manner. "Hopefully getting Cresselia to do just that will be as simple as you make it, in any case I'd like to offer my help to you all and your cause"

OOC: Yea I changed it, keep forgetting that thing >.<

Quote Originally Posted by The Grim Heaper View Post
    OOC: I don't see it as inconsiderate. It's just logical: There's really no in character reason for anybody to pay attention to your character, since the in-universe equivalent of satan is handing out powers. Except, come to think of it, my guy does believe that the cause he's working for would be more effective in numbers...
    OOC: Darkrai isn't a equivalent to the Devil, he's based off the Boogeyman, and Cresselia is the sandman. Sorry if this seems like a tiny thing, just seemed important.

Gabriel
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Gabriel was concerned by the person Darkrai gave some of the plates to, but he trusted the pokemon's judgement. He looked to the others. "Everyone, you do not need to just lug the plates around, you can merge with them to gain their powers." he explained, showing his use of his plates to change his weapon.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast