Dreamscape - Page 5

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamscape

Default Re: Dreamscape

Rikitou Takeda
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"So, with that said, what do we do now Gabriel? Now with most of Arceus' power in Cresselia's clutches, how are we going to stop her?" Riki asked. "If we don't stop this now, there's no telling what she'll do now." By this time, Slash and Greta were next to her, apparently with an update. "Any news?" she asked them, her hand firmly grasping the hilt of her katana.

"None that we haven't heard," Slash said, his claws opening and closing in the process. "Although, we did find someone who is willing to help us with this problem," Greta said, pulling someone that was behind them.

"Well, who is it-" Riki said, but stopped when she noticed the person being pulled by Greta. Her eyes widened, tears slowly flowing from them. "N-no, it can't be..." she gasped, walking over to the person, who also had tears coming down their eyes.

"K-Kona?"

Konayuki Yokoyama
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

"Wh-where are you taking me?" Kona asked skeptically. Apparently, when Glacia and Shadow left, these other two pokemon, a peculiar Lucario and Scizor, appeared, obviously looking out for something. When they spotted her, their eyes widened, and the Lucario quickly took her hand, and dragged her with them.

The Lucario just shrugged. "We think that you look like someone that our master has talked about," she said, moving through the crowd. "Yeah, and seriously dude, you look like her," Scizor added, walking in front of them. "We're here," they said together.

"We're here where?" Kona said, but caught herself when she was suddenly pulled in front. "Although, we did find someone who is willing to help us with this problem," she heard the Lucario say, and when she looked up, she couldn't believe her eyes. When she looked at the red-headed masked girl infront of her, she felt like a hole that was in her chest suddenly filled up. Tears suddenly filled with tears.

"K-Kona?" she heard the girl say, taking her mask off, tears filling her eyes as well. "H-how do you know my name?" Kona said, gasping. The other girl just shook her head, and hugged her. "You're my best friend, and that's all that matters," she said, and Kona just sighed, and hugged her back, relieved that she finally found the person that has been clouding her mind.

"Well, now that we've finally met," the girl said, that was later known as Riki, said, wiping her eyes, and putting her mask on, "what do we do now Gabriel?" she said, Kona looking at who she was talking to, noticing that it was a human-looking individual, with white armor with gold trim and joints, and a flowing cape on his back. By this time, Glacia and Shadow were already with her, waiting for her next words.

OOC: just tell me if you want me to change this Anon...i'm reall tired, and have to take my meds...that's why it came out like this...lol

Blog Entries

Rei Tsukiyo
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"Owww!" Rei pulled herself out of the ground, her body still aching from the fall. "Note to self, wear a parachute" Having successfully gotten herself completely out of the rubble and dirt, Rei started looking around to try and see if there was anyone or thing around. So far Rei could see nothing, but she was sure she saw a group of people just before she fell.

"Well I guess I better find them..." Not really knowing where she was going, Rei followed along the beach to see where it would take her, thinking about what she had witnessed as she did. 'I can't believe Cresselia took out Arceus, I was sure if there was anyone who could stop her it would be him......but now he's down for the count and Cresselia is even more powerful, how in the world are we gonna stop her?' So deep in thought, Rei didn't pay attention to how far she was walking and just kept going.

OOC: I think Rei's in the same area as the others, but I'm not really sure
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa

Insanity is normal, whats weird is those who are still sane
    White FC: 1162 9053 3913 Black FC: 2150 7869 1755

Gabriel
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Gabriel let the Plates expand out again. "Cresselia only stole the Normal power of Arceus, these 16 plates contain the other attrabutes of Arceus' power. Togather, they have the very least enough power to protect us from Cresselia's new found power." he said. "But I agree, I shouldn't have all this power alone. It's too big of a risk, we need to spread them out among the Dream Rebels."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Archie
    Nuetral
    Sunfeather

"We need Darkrai's help. And maybe we can use these plates ourselves..." Archie says. "Yo, hand me the steel plate. I think we need a leader, give us direction, see."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

[OOC]: Where in Sunfeather are we exactly?

Seraph
    Neutral - Dream Wanderer
    Sunfeather

The dark purple Gardevoir shows herself again, teleporting in a distance away from where Gabriel's group stands, intentionally appearing out of everyone's line of sight (Assuming they aren't looking in all directions at once). She gives no greater attempt to conceal herself, curiously listening in on what the group is talking about.

Rikitou Takeda/Konayuki Yokoyama
    Dream Rebel/Neutral
    Sunfeather

"I could hold onto the fighting plate," Riki said, returning Greta and Slash to their Pokeballs. "And I can hold onto the Ice Plate, if that's possible," Kona said calmly, Glacia and Shadow right behind her. "The more rebels that can help us, the more possibilities we have in defeating Cresselia, am i right?" Riki added at the end, Kona nodding in agreement.
    Last edited by yuukifan001; 28th April 2010 at 09:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Rei Tsukiyo
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

While Rei was busy thinking and walking, she began to hear voices in the distance. "Maybe its that group I saw when I was falling?" Picking up her pace, she ran the last bit until she could see a small group of people up ahead. "Hey, you over there! Ya mind answering some questions for me!"

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Darkrai
    Sunfeather

“Yes, we should distribute them.” said Darkrai, apparently deep in thought. After thinking… a lot, he raised his arms, causing the sixteen plates to raise in the air.

The Fire and Ground plated flew into Tasha’s hands, while the Steel and Dark flew into Archie’s. Kanoyuki received Ice and Poison, while Rikitou received Fighting and Psychic. Finally, the Grass and Electric plates flew to Joe’s side, who still looked like Joshua.

“You shall keep the remaining six.” spoke Darkrai, floating the Water, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Flying and Bug plates back to Gabriel’s side. “Knowing Cresselia, she will soon become aware of these missing plates. You must guard them with your life!”
    Last edited by British Joe; 29th April 2010 at 08:11 AM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Valencia
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Valencia was listening to their conversation. Grovyle was sitting next to her, looking around. She teleported both of them about twenty feet away from the group, and started to casually away. "Why did you do that...?" her Grovyle questioned telepathically. Valencia put her first finger to her lips.

Rikitou Takeda/Konayuki Yokoyama
    Dream Rebel/Neutral
    Sunfeather

"Thank you Darkrai, and rest assured that I will guard them with my life," Riki said, now holding the fight and psychic plates, looking back at Kona, who nodded. "I, too, will guard these plates with everything my pokemon and I have," she added, making her grip tighter on the poison and ice plates.

While Darkrai was still distributing the plates, both of them couldn't help but notice a face that they surely did not want to see right now.

"Joshua?! What is this fiend doing here?! And why is he getting Arceus' plates?!" Riki shouted furiously, bring her katana up to his neck before anyone could say anything. "I suggest you do not move, unless you want to be frozen in place," she said darkly. "You have no privilege on getting these plates, Joshua, Kona added calmly, placing one of her Ice Claws to the back of his neck.

OOC: I'm sorry dude...
    Last edited by yuukifan001; 29th April 2010 at 08:13 AM.

Blog Entries

Archie
    Nuetral
    Sunfeather

Archie takes the plates gratefully, but turns to Darkrai. "Do you want this place gone?" He asks the nightmare pokemon. "I think there's a way to have both worlds."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

OOC: Ok thats it, I am formally removing myself from this RP. Since no one has been kind enough to involve my character even though she is clearly calling out to them, I see no reason for me to be here. Thanks for nothing and good bye

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Cat320 View Post
    OOC: Ok thats it, I am formally removing myself from this RP. Since no one has been kind enough to involve my character even though she is clearly calling out to them, I see no reason for me to be here. Thanks for nothing and good bye
    OOC: It's not we're ignoring you, it's just storyline wise, everyone is preoccupided with the Arceus part, so a character standing around didn't warrant much attention, sorry.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: True, but considering that no one has even bothered to acknowledge my characters presence when I've tried to make her known to the group I think it would be best if I just leave the RP

Blog Entries

OOC: If you were just walking in the street one day, and two omnipotent beings began to fight, and a third one gave you a bunch of powerful magic artifacts, would you be paying attention to that, or some lady calling from a hill? Besides, your character only came near enough for our group to see in the last post, right when said being was talking to us.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 29th April 2010 at 10:19 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast