Dreamscape - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamscape

Default Re: Dreamscape

Gabriel
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Gabriel nodded, understanding. "I understand, my young friend." he said. "But the truth is, Arceus is sleeping in his universe, that is how I was created, from his dreams to protect those in this world, but I don't know how such knowledge could be used against him, but if it does, I'll hide it." he said. "But rest your mind, for I do not like Creseila's ways." he said. "She made this world out of a selfish lust for power. And that intent is clouded by evil."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Archie
    Nuetral
    Sunfeather

"Okay, we have Darkrai wake Arceus, then use them to force Cresselia to help recreate the old world alongside the new one." Archie says.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Rikitou Takeda
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"At least I have found someone that can see through her mask," Riki said, relieved that Gabriel understands her. "I know that by Dreamscape dissappearing, all of the Denizens that were created along with it will disappear. If there is another way to stop this, then I don't see it, since this war has clouded everyone's mind," she concluded, getting up, and bowing at Gabriel, her Pokemon following her lead.

"Well, it's best that I should go. My Pokemon and I are famished, so we will be looking for something to eat," she added, and with that, her Pokemon, along with her, disappeared into the croud.

Konayuki Yokoyama
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

"We finally made it Hercules!" Kona exclaimed happily, sliding off the Momoswine's back, Powder quickly following suit. "Now to find the others," she stated calmly, walking towards the concert that was right in front of them.

Suddenly, all of her Pokemon appeared in front of her, all of them bowing slightly. "It's a good thing that you arrived safe and sound mother," Glacia said, the rest of them nodding in agreement. "It appears that there is a concert taking place right now. What should we do?" Shadow asked, hoping that they could stay for the concert.

Kona, lightly tapping her chin, finally said, "I guess we could enjoy this beautiful music. It would be a shame to miss something as exquisite as this," she said dreamily, her Pokemon jumping in excitement.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joshua
    Dream Ally
    Sunfeather

Joshua smirked slightly, trying to stay in character. He closed his eyes, and said telepathically to Cresselia ‘Asleep in the fourth dimension.'

Back in her palace, Cresselia smirked identically to Joshua.

“It begins.” she whispered. She began to levitate, then was surrounded by a yellow, purple and pink glow.

She shot our from the roofless room like a comet, straight up into the sky, with no less force than an earthquake, and so dazzlingly bright that even Joshua and the others couldn’t miss it.

“W-what was that?” he yelled, a look of pure terror on his face.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Rikitou Takeda
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"What was that?!" Riki shouted, almost chocking on her sandwitch. When she looked up, a dazzling bright light suddenly blinding her and her Pokemon. "Finally made your move huh Crescellia? Well, we'll see about that!" Riki said triumphantly, taking a bite out of her sandwitch.

Konayuki Yokoyama
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

"Oh dear, what is that?" Kona stated calmly, blocking the light with her long kimono sleeve. "It appears to be some type of comet. Maybe a pokemon? Whatever it is, we should probably stay here, and watch out for any abnormalities, well, bad ones," and with that, she took out her newly purchased Pokeballs, and returned everyone, except Glacia and Shadow.

She smiled at them kindly. "I want you to keep a look out on anything mysterious and sneaky my children," she said calmly. "Yes mother," they said in unison, and with that, they phased again, appearing inside the croud, keeping their eyes out for anything strange.
    Last edited by yuukifan001; 27th April 2010 at 06:33 PM.

Blog Entries

OCC: I'll be posting a rather long post tomorow, so, for now, enjoy paradice (while it lasts >8D)

Gabriel
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Gabriel looked up with suprise. "No! She couldn't be...She has no power in his dimmension, and his mind is stronger than hers, what is she planning?" he asked. He looked around, seeing Joshua, sensing his connection. He ran at him and punched him, slamming him into a tree. He channeled Arceus' water tablet and turned his sword into a trident, using its prongs to pin Joshua to a tree. "What is she up to?!"

Jarret Hikari
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather.

Jarret looked up at the sky. "Hmm...Cressiela is up to something." he said. "But there is nothing to be done, better let the gift of music keep playing." he said. He began another song.

"Afuredasu kanjou ga
    Kono karada tsukiyaburi
    Toki wo tokashi hajimatta Next Stage

Itsumo tarinakute
    Iiwaketeki na akirame
    Zutto tsumiagete ita kakusu you ni

Doko ka toomaki ni
    Nagamete 'ta you na keshiki
    Kyuu ni tenohira no ue konagona ni kudakechiru

Kono kimochi no ikiba oshiete

Seigyo funou atsui honoo
    Tomadoi wo yakiharai
    Kinou made no kankaku wasuresaseru
    No one ever knows boku no oto
    Doko made mo shinka suru
    Mada shiranai jibun ga mezamete 'ku
    Supernova

Mae ni susumu koto
    Kowagattari wa mou shinai
    Koukai suru koto ni narenai you

Mamoritai to negau
    Taisetsu na hito no mirai
    Kizuita shunkan kara subete wa kawaridashita

Hora unmei kasoku shite yuku

Shougekido saidai no
    Dekigoto ga kiseki yobu
    Umarekawaru jibun wo tomerarenai
    No one ever knows boku no hadou
    Sekaijuu hibikasete
    Atarashii jidai e to hashiridasou... Supernova

Afuredasu kanjou ga
    Kono karada tsukiyaburi
    ...There's no need to escape
    Boku wa ima kawatte 'ku...
    Unmei no naka chiisa na hoshi umareru mitai ni

Seigyo funou atsui honoo
    Tomadoi wo yakiharai
    Kinou made no kankaku wasuresaseru
    No one ever knows boku no oto
    Doko made mo shinka suru
    Mada shiranai jibun ga mezamete 'ku
    Supernova

Mienai kurayami no naka
    Kasuka na hikari tsukuridasu you ni!"
    was the song.

OOC: Supernova by Tetra-Fang, one of Kamen Rider Kiva's songs. Here's the song itself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_SyCaGnlhg I mainly posted the lyrics for those who can't play video. The song is actuelly kinda fitting to Jarret in my opinion.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rei Tsukiyo
    Dream Rebel
    Lashanna, Overlook

The shouts within Rei's mind came to a sudden stop as the sky filled with dazzling lights. Transforming herself into Swallow, Rei took to the skies in search of Acreus's messenger. "No matter which side I'm on now, I have to find the messenger and find out whats going on!"

Rei Tsukiyo
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

After traveling for several miles Rei finally arrived in the skies above Sunfeather. "At last I'm here" Returning to her regular form due to exhaustion while still in midair, Rei feel down to the ground with a painful 'Thud!'
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa

Insanity is normal, whats weird is those who are still sane
    White FC: 1162 9053 3913 Black FC: 2150 7869 1755

Registered User shards_of_stars's Avatar

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"What the. . . What the hell is that?!?"

The strange yellow-purple light caught Tasha's notice immediatly, as it was such a bright color. He shielded his eyes, somehow sure that something bad was going to happen.

"Anybody else getting a 'This is not good' sort of vibe from that light? 'Cause I sure am."

Blog Entries

OCC: Please feel tree to have your characters interact while this is going on. I just wanted to get it all out in one post J

Cresselia
    Arceus’ Dimension (The 4th)

Cresselia crashed through the barriers between the dimensions.

The view was all dark, stars winking occasionally in the sky, except for in the centre, where Arceus was. He appeared to be sleeping but, as Cresselia advanced, his eyes shot open and he rose to his feet.

The two legends stared at each other for a moment, then Arceus fired a Judgment attack…

Joshua
    Dream Ally
    Pinned to a tree, Sunfeather

Josh smirked at Gabriel. “Figured it out, have you? Well, you’re too late.”

There was an almightily explosion in the sky, making a huge, gaping black hole appear there, showing Cresselia and Arceus brawling.

Cresselia had reflected the Judgement attack towards the dimension barrier, so her subjects could witness her greatest triumph.

“Hello, my dear Arceus.” said Cresselia in a flirtatious voice.

“Cresselia,” roared Arceus, in a deep voice that echoed dramatically. “Return my world to its original form.”

“It appears you are mistaken.” cooed Cresselia “You see, it’s my world now.”

She shot forward towards Arceus, but he quickly flew up, and threw her away with a thrust from his head.

“Return it, or face my wrath!” roared Arceus.

“What wrath?” giggled Cresselia darkly. "You have barley eney energy left! I think it’s time for you to rest forever.

“Dark Void!”

“T-that’s Darkrai’s attack!” yelled Arceus, as the dark void shot towards him.

“Now anymore.” said Cresselia, as the attack hit, Arceus swayed on the spot slightly, then collapsed, soundly asleep.

“Now dream, my sweet.” whispered Cresselia as she advanced towards Arceus, emitting a faint pink glow. “Dream of yourself relinquishing to me your powers/”

The pink glow surrounded Arceus, and he screamed out in pain, still asleep. Cresselia’s eyes closed, and she began to scream too, but one of triumph.

She began to grow in size, the purple on her body turning to black and the yellow to white. Her wings grew considerably. And she thrust herself back to her own dimension with a mighty flap of them.

She passed over Joshua, and boomed “Take it, my deer. Take it and enjoy.”

Joshua, too, was surrounded by a pink glow.

The trident holding him to the tree liquefied and melted into water, which spilled onto the ground.

Joshua lifted it from the ground with a sharp movement of his hand, and sent it flying at Gabriel, who was pushed back onto the stage.

The others appeared as if to try and stop him, so he released an almighty shock wave, his Emotional Bomb, sending them all flying back. This done, he jumped high, landed on Cresselias new and strengthened back, and together, they flew back to the palace.
    Last edited by British Joe; 28th April 2010 at 12:48 PM.

Rikitou Takeda
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"Ugh, what the hell!" Riki exclaimed, picking herself up from that last attack. "This is bad! not only did Crescellia get Arceus powers, how can we possibly defeat her?" She said in a worried tone.

She then looked at her pokemon, and gave them a reasurring smile. "Don't worry guys, i wouldn't let anything harm you." And with that, she returned everyone, except Slash and Greta. "Keep on a lookout for anyone suspicious. Apparently, even little whiny kids can be suspicious," she stated sternly.

"Yes!" they said in unison, and they disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Konayuki Yokoyama
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

"Oh dear Arceus!" Kona gasped, watching as the dreaded scene unfolded in front of her. "This should not be happening," she whispered. "Glacia, Shadow!" she said alarmed, and both pokemon appeared in front of her. "I want you to stay here and help with anything. Understand?"

"Yes!" they said together, and both of them phased into snow, leaving a worried Kona behind.

Gabriel
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Gabriel tore himself free from the rubble he was in, now furious. "Cresselia, you will pay for this!" he bellowed, now furious beyond reason. Suddenly, the sky opened and Arceus' plates descended from the sky, floating around Gabriel. "So long as these remain out of Cresselia's grip, there's a piece of Arceus' power she'll not have." he said, the plates going into him. "Arceus' power can only be resisted by his own, which these plates contain. So long as they don't fall into Cresselia's clutches, her power is not whole."

Jarret Hikari
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"Then perhaps it would be wise for you not to hold all 16 plates alone." said Jarret, stepping down from his stage. "You're strong, and with those plates stronger still, but if Cresselia tricks or defeats you, all is lost if you have all 16 of them."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OCC: Please don’t say that your character can “senes” or “tell” that Joe is not Joshua, because it’s implausible, since they look exactly alike.

Joseph Antonimous
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather.

A dark shape began to descend from the sky, growing in size. As it drew nearer, it formed the shape of Darkrai, now twice as big as it’s usual form, and someone who looked exactly like Joshua on huis back.

“I believe we can be of assistants there.” spoke Darkrai calmly, lowering Joe from his back who looked extremly nervous.

Seraph
    Neutral - Dream Wanderer
    Sunfeather

A purple and green Gardevoir with overgrown hair suddenly appeared from a brief flash of light in the back of the crowd that had gathered to listen to Jarret's music, ensuring that none would notice her (applies to NPCs only). Starring idly up at the band, thoughts of the scene that had just occoured across Sunfeather raced through her mind, none of the ambient sounds being able to penetrate them.

"So even the mighty Arceus falls then," Seraph declared to herself. "If this is Cresselia's power, it would seem as though this dream will never end."

Seraph continues to stand in the same spot without motion, her gaze still fixed on the stage.

Registered User shards_of_stars's Avatar

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"What the. . . Did Cresselia just pown Arceus?!?"

That was unthinkable! Never in his life did Tasha think that Arceus could be defeated by anyone, and here, the unthinkable had just occured!

"Shit! This is not good!"

Tasha stared up at the sky, after-images from the mini-battle still swirled about. Tasha rubbed his eyes, then blinked a few times to get the spots of color out of his vision.

"This is not good. . ."

Aria Godspel
    Dream Ally
    Unspecific Location

"How beautiful. . ."

Aria whispered, as she watched Cresselia defeat Arceus. The play of colors in the sky enthralled her with its iridescent hues. If Cresselia had managed to defeat Arceus, then her wish would be eternal! She would never have to degrade herself to sitting in a wheelchair all day ever again!

"Wait for me, Tasha, you can't resist the power of Cresselia anymore, my brother!"

Aria tossed her head back, facing the sky, and laughed insanely before calming down again.

"I must see what has happened! After all, knowing Tasha, he won't give up until its obvious he'll lose!"

Aria made her way to Cresselia's palace, and stood before the massive doors.

"Hello!"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast