Dreamscape

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamscape

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Dreamscape

Accepted characters:

Dream Rebels: (Please note that all "Netural's" are in red.)

Joseph Antonimous - Dream Wanderer (Played by Anonymous)
    Gabriel - Dream Denizen (Played by Godzillawolf)
    Rikitou Takeda - Dream Wanderer (Played by yuukifan001)
    Konayuki Yokoyama - Dream Denizen (Played by yuukifan001)
    Archie - Dream Wanderer (Played by The Grim Heaper)
    Tasha Godspel - Dream Wanderer (Played by shards_of_stars)

Dream Alies:

Joshua - Dream Denizen (Played by Anonymous)
    Lina Cinnamon - Dream Denizen (Played by Tabula Rasa)
    Lezter Buoy - Dream Denizen (Played by Calfab)
    Zelkom - Dream Denizen (played by flamealex1)
    Aria Godspel - Dream Wanderer (Played by shards_of_stars)
    Charlotte Herondale - Dream Wanderer (Played by Calfab)

Map:

Rules:

~ No godmodding/controlling others characters.
    ~ Each post must be at least a paragraph (4-5 sentences) long.
    ~ Proper grammar and spelling.
    ~ I have the final say on death/dying.
    ~ Each post must have the following at the top:

<Characters name>
    <Characters side>
    <Location>

e.g.

Joseph Antonimous
    Dream Rebel
    Bradford City, The Overlook

Brake any two of these rules, and you're out.

That said, enjoy the RP!
    Last edited by British Joe; 25th April 2010 at 08:29 AM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dreamscape

Joshua
    Dream ally
    The Dream Nexus, Starlight Islands

Joshua stood kneeling in front of Cresselia, who was hovering above her golden throne slightly. They were in a large, roofless room. The walls were lined with gold, reflecting the sunlight in all directions, creating a beautiful harmony of rainbow colours. Jirachi lay in his cocoon in a floating glass box above Cresselia’s head.

“My child,” spoke Cresselia, her once soft, calming voice now deepened and harsh. “It has been one year. One year since my paradise was created.”

“Yes, my liege.” said Joshua quietly.

“Then why,” began Cresselia again “has Arceus not awoken? His world has been taken over, yet he still sleeps.”

“We believe, my liege, that he is still recuperating.” replies Joshua. A twinge of anger flashed across Cresselia’s face. “But, sources indicate he has sent an agent by the name of Gabriel to do his bidding.”

“I see…” muttered Cresselia. “Track him down, and question him about Arceus’ health status.”

Joshua nodded, then exited.

“If all goes well, I shall have more power than even him.” said Cresselia to herself, before letting out a cold, harsh laugh that shook the whole room.
    Last edited by British Joe; 25th April 2010 at 09:38 AM.

OOC: I understand the rules, though depending on situation, I may occassionally forget the last one, but I'll make sure to go back and edit it in.

Gabriel
    Dream Denzen and Neutral
    Sunfeather

Gabriel walked down the roads of this beutiful place, keeping an eye out for any trouble or havoic, any evil. "I do not know what to think of this place." he said to himself. "I mean, it's clearly wonderful in many ways, but there is also evil tainting it. Cresselia's lust for power created this world, but does an evil intention make this an evil place?" he asked himself. "I guess I'll merely wait and see."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Joshua
    Dream Ally
    En Route to Sunfeather

Joshua was now swimming through the deep, pink ocean, shitless and a long, light blue tail instead of legs. Various water Pokemon swirled around him, and multi-coloured seaweed twisted around him as he zoomed through it.

Another tail, similar to his own except darker, caught his attention.

He stopped in mid motion and turned to see Joe, who looked alarmingly like Joshua. They both looked at each other suspiciously, before Joshua pushed his hands forward, sending a torrent of boiling-hot water towards Joe.

Joe extended his arms, and froze the water in front of him like a protective wall, then sent what remained of the ice towards Joshua, who destroyed it with a flick of his tail. He then opened his mouth, and began to speak, his words illegible to Joe.

Suddenly, a swarm of Chinchou surged around Joe, and began readying electrical attacks. Joe created a vortex of water around himself, unsteadying the Chinchou and sent them flying out in all directions.

Joshua readied another attack, but Joe, with a flick of his tail, had gone.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Valencia
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

As Valencia sat in her small house in the city of Cychal, she began to think about what she had always: her home.

She missed the whisper of the trees in the Eterna Forest; she missed the call of the sweet little Pokémon that lived in the trees and lakes there; she missed the beautiful spring, that lifted her spirits after a long, cold winter. She missed the dance of the clouds on windy mornings; she missed the trainers that strengthened their Pokémon in the fields of Floraroma Town. Valencia missed everything one could possibly think of her city, her country...her world.

Grovyle snapped her out of her trance with a soft Leaf Blade to her arm. Valencia looked around, startled. "I'm sorry...Valencia. You didn't look as pleasant as you usually did...," said her Grovyle. Her Grovyle had always wanted the ability to speak to humans telepathically like some Pokémon could; Dreamscape fulfilled his wish too.

Gabriel
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Gabriel stood up. "It's alright, my friend." he said, dusting off his angelic armor. "You did not do so on purpose, and I do not hold any ill will to anyone whose heart is good. Nor due I take a side in this conflict that's going on now." he explained. "So you need not have any ill will against me, my name is Gabriel."

Jarret Hikari
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

Despite being a Dream Rebel, his sense of honor made JArret respected by the Dream Allys as well as the Rebels. Thus, him setting up a concert where ether factions could hear him wasn't a problem, as he always made clear that his music was for both sides of the war, everyone could enjoy music. His pokemon set up their instraments and they began to play a wonderful Japanese song, Jarret playing the drums and singing at the same time.

Ask Pony Discord

Valencia
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Valencia looked out her window, and witnessed the collision. She got up, slowly and quietly. Her blonde hair bounced against her sides. Grovyle followed, carrying a medical package in case anyone was hurt. Valencia walked over to them, and helped both of them up. "Are you both alright? Unharmed?" she asked, worried. Grovyle nodded, looking up to his master for orders or quests that he might have to carry out.

The sapphire colored marks on Valencia's hands began to glow, signaling that she was hiding something. She hid them under her robes.

Blog Entries

Zelkom
    Dream Denizen/Ally
    Leaving Nymanna, Twilight Horizon.

Zelkom took a look around at his sightings, no one liked him hear so he decided to leave for Sunfeather hoping to find nice people. He left and nothing much happened as he left.

OOC: How?

Valencia
    Neutral
    Sunfeather

Valencia thought hard, trying to think of what to tell her. "...It's just...something that happens when I'm...nervous..." she explained. Grovyle looked to Valencia again, asking if he should protect her telepathically. "Please; I don't want anything bad to happen to you," he pleaded. Valencia shook her head. "I'm sorry...but I must go..." She left and hid inside her home, glad to be rid of her uncomfort.

Registered User shards_of_stars's Avatar

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"Ack! B-broke!"

Tasha stared at his empty overturned wallet, completely blown away by his current lack of money.
    "No-o-o-o-o-oooo!!!!!"

He dropped to the floor, clutching his loudly growling stomach.

"Shit. . . This sucks. . . If only I had. . ."

At that moment, Tasha heard some very familiar music.

"OMG, that's the music person!"

Tasha, revived by a sudden burst of hope, started tearing down the road to get to where Jarret was.

"OMG! Music person! Give me some food before I starve!"

He collapsed in front of his little band, a somewhat pitiful and hungry look on his face. But then, his pride got to him.

"Wait, what the heck am I saying? I don't want to be in debt!"
    Last edited by shards_of_stars; 25th April 2010 at 01:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Archie
    Wanderer/Nuetral
    Sunfeather

After walking for fourteen hours (He's a machine, so he never tires) he sees Tasha lying in front of a music guy.
    "Hey, are you dead?" He says, kicking her a little.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

"Ouch! My head!"

Tasha shot up, a look of anger on his face.

"You wanna die, huh?"

Tasha tapped the yin-yang pattern on his right glove, summoning two guns, which he caught.

"Don't kick me!"

Blog Entries

"'Kay, geeze, chill." Archie says, noticing Tasha's guns. "Nice guns, wanna see mine?" He then sticks his arms out, and the forearms turn into two gatling guns.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OCC: Heaper, Shards, remember the header at the beginnign of each post, and a paragraphs per, please.

Tasha Godspel
    Dream Rebel
    Sunfeather

Tasha looked at Archie's gattling guns, then made a very rude remark.

"Pfft, and I'll bet that you need bullets for those, am I right?"

Tasha pointed one of the bullets at a tree, then pressed the trigger. A flash of purple flew from the barrel, and hit the tree. Once the smoke cleared, there was no evidence of a bullet, just a small crater.

"Can you do that?"

|| You said 4-5 sentences is a paragraph. I gave you 5 sentences. To sum it up,

"Are you high?" - Brian[from Avenue Q] ||

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast