Default Re: Dreamscape

Great then I'll post my character after I wake up, I need some sleep -.-
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa

Insanity is normal, whats weird is those who are still sane
    White FC: 1162 9053 3913 Black FC: 2150 7869 1755

Blog Entries

How do we start?

Like, what do we roleplay ourselves doing?

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Anything. You know the plot. :P
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

I'll add another character.

Name: Jarret Hikari
    Side: Dream Rebel
    Species: Human, but can turn into an Oni.
    Description: His human form is a Japanese looking human who wears a black shirt, red jacket, and blue jeans, as well as having black hair. His Oni Form looks like this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hIfZla1VWGI/Sma7bPYlJCI/AAAAAAAAEgw/DWsQWAPb3ao/s400/BM-12inch-hibiki-4.jpg
    Personality: He's kinda a loner, in all due respect, but will help those he sees as friends or in need. Despite his alternate form being a demon, he's a good guy, as the Oni myth that inspired that form was heroic in nature. He's also a very talented drummer and loves all kinds of music. Despite being a Dream Rebel, he'll still come to the aid of Dream Allies if they're in danger from a third party, as he has a strong sense of honor.
    History: Originally a drummer for a popular band. When the dreamscape was born, he and his fellow band members used its power to become superheroes based off ancient Oni myths. However, because they had no allegence, some Dream Allies ended up managing to kill his friends. Knowing they now wait in a coma for the Dreamscape's destruction, Jarret wishes to help the dream rebels awaken Jirachi from his hibernation to save his friend's lives.
    Powers: His Oni Form is a good bit stronger and more durable than a normal human. He is armed with the Ongekibou Rekka, two drum stick-like clubs that can be used effectively in combat. His primary power is to use these, as well as his belt buckle, which when placed on a target grows into a large drum-like seal, to use sound based attacks to shatter the target. He's also a fire elemental, able to breath fire or channel it through his clubs. As mentioned, he can change between human form and Oni form, using a magical tunning fork.
    Pokémon:
    Loudred
    Chatot
    Kricketune
    Chimecho
    Ludicolo
    Cubone
    (alternations: They all have the ability to materilize musical instraments that double as sound weapons)
    RP Sample: Jarret walked down the road of the Lily Isles, keeping his eyes out for trouble. He then saw a nightmarish plant materilize in front of him and looked up at it as it snapped at him, forcing him to dodge. He pulled out his tuning fork and tapped it on his wrist, causing it to emit visable sound waves. He held it up to his head, causing a small oni face to appear. Purple flames engulfed him before he dispersed them, revealing his Oni form.

He pulled out his clubs, jumping to the said and smashing it on the the back of its head. After several more exchanges, he leapt on its back, putting his belt buckle on it, which expanded into the top of a large drum. He held up his clubs and tapped them togather before beginning to beat on the drum, sounding like music. He finished his small song by slamming both clubs down with all his strength, causing the monster to shatter into nothingness. He stood among the debris happily. "Hope you enjoyed my song. And that soon my friends will come back."
    Other: Due to the fact he's a good demon, holy items have no effect on him.

Yeah, his form and powers are based on Kamen Rider Hibiki, reworked here into being a myth, but the character is otherwise my own creation, I just love Hibiki.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Accepted, but I cba updating the list XD Feel free to post.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Name: Valencia Robins

Side: Neutral

Species: Human

Description
    :

Valencia has beautiful purple eyes, very light blonde hair, and peach skin. She wears blue, silk robes, with curled silver designs waving across it. Dreamscape has lent her two, sapphire markings on her hands, which give her her magical powers, fulfilling her dreams. They glow when she is hiding something.

Personality
    :

Valencia is very quiet, reserved, gentle, and kind. She leaves her house on occasion to help children find something to do, and helps the elderly get to their homes after visiting other people in Dreamscape. She takes care of Pokémon that are abandoned, hurt, or hungry in her home. When someone threatens or hurts her, she runs away, never fighting back, only defending herself.

History
    :

Valencia was born in Eterna City, on May 4th. She has always dreamt of being magical; being able to cast spells; conjure objects and great storms; and to be able to heal the most deadly wounds of famous warriors in the greatest of tales. So she could, in this magical world; in this wonderful dreamland. Valencia loves Dreamscape, although, she occasionally thinks about her past. The world that she once lived in. The places she could once go to, and the place that she had called home for all of life. Although she misses her home world, she loves being able to cast spells, and do anything she previously dreamt, and seemed possible.

Valencia was a trainer, a Gym Leader, in fact, the Eterna Gym Leader. She has never been beaten in her entire career.

Powers
    :

Valencia is able to conjure any object, with the cost being most of her willpower.

She is also able to heal any wound perfectly, and create storms with unimaginable power. The storms occasionally make her faint from exhaustion.

Pokémon: Torterra; Roserade; Grovyle;

RP Sample
    :

Alex, Sinnoh's champion, surveyed the area with the help of his Umbreon and Espeon. A debugger in his hands, searching for any signs of technology or other paraphernalia that Team Galactic might have lost. Another, teenage trainer walked along the trails to many different clearings in the forest. The green streaks in his black hair fumbled in the wind. The debugger began to beep noisily, giving the global coordinates to the site of two very small audio bugs implanted in trees. Alex calmly walked to the two bugs' locations, and ordered his Pokémon to destroy them.

Other: None

Blog Entries

Accepted. Feel free to post now.

Hm, very interesting and creative storyline. I think I'll join.

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I've got ideas for a Denizen rebel, sound good to you?

Blog Entries

Name: Rei Tsukiyo

Side: Dream Rebels

Species: Kyuubi - Dream Wanderer

Description: Rei wears japanese miko styled clothing; a white hakui robe top that ties in the middle and shows her stomach, red short shorts with a red obi tied at her side, thigh high tabi socks and black high heeled sandals. She has knee length, straight silver hair, tied near the bottom with a red roped shrine bell, silver fox ears and tail, and bright golden eyes.

Personality: Rei has a bit of a split personality, one half is described as calm and usually easygoing while the other likes to have fun and trick people. Although she normally doesn't any trouble with this, she does have moments wear it seems shes talking or arguing with herself.

History: Rei worked as a miko at the temple in Ecruteak City since she was a little girl, she would tell peoples fortunes using a flame that came from Ho-Oh and protect the Bell Tower from anyone who wished to steal the Crystal Bells. When the Dreamscape was created she found herself in the Twilight Horizon, unsure of what happened and how she became a kyuubi. Once she learned what had happened Rei made her way to Overlook, where she decided to join the Rebels and put a stop to this living dream. Although Rei knows this world shouldn't exist, her duel personalities often fight with each other, arguing if she should really be with the Rebels or not.

Powers: Rei has the powers of illusion, transformation, and pyrokinesis. Her illusions can trick all of a persons senses, making them believe the mirage they're trapped in is real. She can transform herself into virtually any being but she only looks like them and doesn't possess any of their powers. Lastly she has the ability of pyrokinesis, she can create and control fire to bend it to her will.

Pokémon: Ninetails(Scarlet), Gardevior(Jade), Lucario(Soul), Luxray(Ace), Absol(Blade), Mismagius(Charm)

RP Sample: Anon's Aura School RP

Other: Because she's a kyuubi she has nine tails but prefers to only have one or two visible
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa

Insanity is normal, whats weird is those who are still sane
    White FC: 1162 9053 3913 Black FC: 2150 7869 1755

Blog Entries

Sorry! I assumed you'd know you'd automaticly be accepted. XD You can post now.

Name
    Seraph

Side
    Neutral. While she favors and would seem to act towards the cause of the dream rebels, she considers herself more of a “dream terrorist,” using her nightmare capabilities to interfere with the lives of the others living in Dreamscape.

Species
    Gardevoir – Dream Wanderer

Description

While Seraph had originally looked like a common Gardevoir, her appearance would change upon her arrival in Dreamscape. The green color that Seraph had once held is now a deep purple. Seraph’s eyes are also now a solid, jade green color, lacking the white and black colors of the eyes seen in the picture above. The same jade color is now present on the horn found on her chest and back. Rather than white, the rest of Seraph’s body also transitioned into grey. The last noticeable change in Seraph’s appearance is that her hair grew much longer than that of a normal Gardevoir.

Personality
    Seraph, though she would no longer give the first impression, is indisputably loyal to whoever is deemed to be her master. Before being abandoned, Seraph would always look up to and obey her trainer in whatever situation, as it is the nature of her species. While Seraph forms and holds her own opinions on many matters that affect her, she will contradict these values if ever ordered, be it with pleasure or acquiescence.

Before the creation of dreamscape, Seraph’s personality and emotions reflected primarily upon those of her trainer, a trait carried on from her previous evolutionary form, Kirlia. In said trainer’s absence, however, Seraph became depressed and isolated. Seraph feels anger or sadness, both fueled by depression on a daily basis, her anger reaching the point where she goes out of her way to make Dreamscape unpleasant for all others within it.

History
    Seraph’s egg was a birthday gift to a young, wealthy trainer as her birthday gift. After it hatched, Seraph would become the girl’s favorite Pokemon and best companion. The Ralts received the finest tutoring provided by the girl’s parents. After a few months the girl, who had now dubbed the Ralts “Seraph,” was ready to use Seraph to battle her friends and other trainers. The young girl would quickly become quite successful, her faithful Ralts soon evolving into a Kirlia. Seraph’s evolution marked her trainer’s defeat of every local trainer in her town. Following in the footsteps of many other aspiring trainers, Seraph’s trainer would go off on a journey of her own across the Hoenn region.

The girl would eventually find herself far from home, celebrating the Millennium Comet event with her Pokemon. However, the event would be cut short by a force nor Seraph or trainer would be able to remember, waking up to find themselves farther from home than expected. The two were in awe of Cresselia’s new reality, and it wasn’t long before the discovery of their power to bring to life their very dreams. At a pace much more than gradual, Seraph’s trainer would become hypnotized by her newfound ability. Anything she wanted, even if money couldn’t buy it, was hers to take, and it overwhelmed her. Before the day even ended, she had seemed to forget about her Pokemon, as though it were an clichéd simile to never be used without embarrassment by your peers. Left alone and with her purpose in life lost, Seraph walked alone through the vast fields of Dreamscape, where not even the beautiful flowers could console her sadness and anger, but rather seemed to build upon her resentment of the new world she was forced into.

Powers
    Given that Seraph is a psychic Pokemon, she had possessed many powers even before the creation of Dreamscape including telepathy, telekinesis, and teleportation. Seraph took advantage of the ability to make her dreams reality, and refined many of her powers since her arrival.

Due to the projection of Seraph’s depression into her dreams, Seraph eventually would become partially dark-type. Her unusual dark/psychic half-types provide for a broader list of capabilities including “Dark Pulse” and “Nightmare.”

Her naturally-given psychic abilities are now more powerful, and Seraph can teleport much farther, faster, and can teleport things that are not within her vicinity, given that she knows its precise location. Her telepathic communication no longer requires a significant psychic connection with another human to work, as it did before, and Seraph can now communicate with whoever she pleases. Finally, the threshold at which Seraph’s telekinetic abilities can be used to control things that were otherwise beyond her capabilities and slow or even stop objects too fast or too heavy. Through experimentation with her attack “Psychic” Seraph can also concentrate kinetic force into a small area, and use it as a projectile against her enemies. The “ball of energy” is transparent, but visible light waves around it are refracted, as if it were made of an abnormally clear mass of water. The attack is almost like the move “Aura Sphere,” only crafted from psychic abilities instead as to provide a STAB bonus.

The final ability that Seraph granted herself through manipulation Dreamscape is her hair. While it would look like nothing more than a change in appearance, Seraph’s hair can grow to lengths beyond her height on command, and is used in conjunction with her “Light Screen” and “Reflect” abilities to be used as her primary defense against any attackers. As it is similar to the use of barrier moves, however, it can only fully protect against some moves, others being able to hit through, or entirely disable this defense.

Pokémon
    Seraph is a Pokemon.
    Can't be a pimp and a prostitute too.

RP Sample
    I have roleplayed in the past at a place called Taconbanana. Its roleplay was based in a Garrysmod server, but it was text-based roleplay, similar to roleplay in forums.

If you want something better from me, you can give me a PM.

Other
    Seraph is a “free agent” who can come under the ownership of any other character in the roleplay.

Pokeballs still exist in wonderland, do they not?

Blog Entries

Accepted.

The Dude Abides

Is sign-up for this still open?

Blog Entries

It's always open. You'll have to read through the whole RP so far, though.

The Dude Abides

Okay, here's my character.

Name: Daniel Quick

Side: Dream Rebel. Open to offers from the other side, though. Has no particular loyalty, just kind of irritated with the self-righteousness of Dream Allies.

Species: Human/Gengar hybrid. Dream Wanderer

Description: Looks outwardly normal, except for his bright red-colored eyes, and disturbingly wide smile, which tends to unnerve others. About 5'8", average build, not very muscular. Black hair with a streak of purple. Wears a variety of amusing t-shirts, as he says, to trick people into thinking he's harmless or insane; cargo pants with lots of pockets. Sometimes wears a blue fedora, always wears pitch-black running shoes.
    He was not given much respect or attention in the real world, and had an obsession with ghosts, being able to walk through walls, etc. Basically he hated himself for being weak, and dreamed of being "the embodyment of cool", which to him was Gengar.

Personality: Originally mild-mannered, though somewhat antisocial except with close friends. The Dreamscape hasn't altered his personality so much as dramatically reduced his inhibitions. He enjoys violence and chaos, and now feels free to do terrible damage at will, mostly because of his conviction that nothing in the Dreamscape is real, so he has free rein to do anything without repercussions. In usual interaction, jokey and friendly. His powers haven't suddenly given him the ability to interact easily with people, but they have given him a massive confidence boost. He easily develops obsessions with females he finds attractive, and if they reject him, will stalk them until he finds another girl to be obsessed with. Kind of bipolar, alternating between mellow and axe-crazy.

History: A sheltered only child originally from Kanto. Bullied frequently, but his parents always told him to ignore it or report it to the school authorities. One time he tried to fight back, and got an arm and several ribs broken. After that, his parents homeschooled him. He had wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, but they believed it would be too dangerous, and pushed him into being an accountant. His parents really loved him, but didn't realize he had failed to form any real friendships in school, and barely knew how. When he went off to college, he encountered bullies there, too, but a few people actually helped him. Those people became his friends, and eventually they all admitted none of them really wanted to be accountants. So they set off to be Pokemon trainers. Only...all of them gave up except Daniel, because they just weren't any good at it. Daniel was decent enough in the early going, but he was humiliated three times over trying to get his fourth badge, and alone, completely demoralized, he was about to return to the college, when the Dreamscape was created. Initially confused, he realized he could do ANYTHING. Well, except get a girl. He joined the rebels because they were less picky about who they let join their side.

Powers: Anything a Gengar can do. Phase through solid objects, go into phase mode so everything he doesn't want to touch him passes through, fly, go invisible, use shadow energy, poison people either by touch or through gas, see in pitch black or really bright light, heat vision. Confuse Ray. Also able to take on the appearance of a Gengar.

Pokémon:
    (all of them can talk now, and are equally crazy)
    Wilfred - A Wigglytuff
    Wilfred (as his Jigglypuff) was his first Pokemon, given to him by his uncle.
    Purvis - Pidgeotto
    Ling - Chinchou
    Cherry - Charmeleon
    Shiki - Parasect

RP Sample:

"Ah," the forest nymph sighed, "another beautiful day in Cresselia's paradise!"
    The dancing electric blue roses were at last in full bloom, and the diamond path stones shimmered and reflected their beauty. He started to skip, humming a peppy little ditty he'd just thought up about flowers being the greatest living things. SQUICK. He stepped in a puddle of ...something. The substance was shimmery, golden-pink-mauve-lime, and it smelled sickly sweet. Stepping back warily, the nymph realized exactly what this was. Unicorn blood.
    At that moment, there was a loud crash behind him. The nymph turned around, and came face to face with a giant pink bunny.
    "Ah...hello? Who might you be?"
    The bunny stared at him blankly, its huge round eyes giving off a feeling of disinterest.
    "Wilfred."
    "ah...did you...maybe...happen to see what happened."
    "Oh. The unicorn? That was me."
    The nymph gaped in horror.
    "How...how could you do something like this?"
    "Buddy, I'm here to kill Denizens and eat Jumu fruit. And, well, I'm out of Jumu fruit."

The Wigglytuff pulled out a flaming machete it had been hiding behind its back, and in one swift motion decapitated the nymph.

Other: Stole a Machete that can "host" elements. That is, it can become a fire machete, lightning machete, ice machete, wind machete, poison machete, etc. Wilfred wields it, mostly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast