DragonQuest:Realms Of Revelation

Thread: DragonQuest:Realms Of Revelation

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default DragonQuest:Realms Of Revelation

A group of warriors approach the demon Murdaw's castle and prepare for battle. However, as they approach the demon king, Murdaw overpowers them and turns them into stone, presumably destroying them.

A local villager is asked by the mayor of her town to go to the next village and buy supplies for the annual festival coming up. The night after the festival, she is asked to journey to the kingdom of Somnia and stop a growing evil. Apparently, Murdaw has returned again. As she goes on her journey to fight Murdaw, she meets some villagers from all over the world and together they become friends and journey to fight Murdaw. On their journey, they discover their shocking pasts and an alternate reality.

Name:Cassandra Hawkes
    Class:Warrior
    Personality:Cassanda is an average villager from Weaver's Peak who has recurring dreams of fighting Murdaw with some familiar friends.
    Appearance:Cassandra wears typical leather armor and wields a leather sword and shield. Cassandra's brown hair is tied into a ponytail.
    Equipment:Leather helmet, leather armor, leather sword, leather shield
    Pokemon Partner:Axew

Species:Axew
    Personality:Axew is a Dragon type pokemon that was raised in Weaber's Peak by his best friend Cassandra. Axew later becomes Cassandra's loyal partner and joins her on her journey
    Moves:Scratch, Dragon Claw, Aeriel Ace
    Partner:Cassandra

Classes Avaible
    Warrior
    Priest
    Mage
    Martial Artist
    Ministrel
    Thief
    Soldier
    Paladin

Rules
    1)No swearing
    2)No godmodding please
    3)Please respect your fellow rpers.

Thanks
    Sandslash
    Last edited by Cartmanland; 25th April 2011 at 05:06 PM.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

Default Re: DragonQuest:Realms Of Revelation

Umm...How do you work with a sword made of leather? Isn't that like cured skins of animals?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

I have no idea. Thats your starting weapon in every single game though. I'm assuming that the blade is steel and the rest of it is leather.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

Oh, and also, can we use classes from Adventurequest that aren't in DF, like Scholar and Pirate?

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Sure

Blog Entries

Umm what is a mage?
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Blog Entries

A wizard or a sorceror. Someone who uses magic spells to fight.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would sign up, but to be honest, upon buying the game and seeing the mundame graphics, it kinda caused me to lose all interest in RoR.... still love SotSS, though! :D
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Name: Evan Nates

Class: Minstrel

Personality: Evan is very irritable, due to staying up all night running experiments with magic and practicing on his guitar. He finds people who bother him while he's working particularly grating, and even when they've done nothing wrong, he mocks them endlessly. However, he's also fairly intelligent, and is fairly knowledgeable in many fields, from the mundane to the occult. He's somewhat amoral as well, usually only caring about a select group of friends and family.

Appearance: Evan's appearance reflects his devotion to his work, in that he's willing to sacrifice it for his studies He stays up late every night studying magic, so he has dark rings under his eyes from lack of sleep. He hasn't cut his blonde hair, almost white, in over a year, so it goes down to his shoulders. He tends to dress in a a white button-up shirt, with black slacks and a tie. He usually goes barefoot, only wearing sandals for formal occasions.

Equipment:
    -A magic guitar. Like an electric guitar, except instead of electricity and an amp, it uses magic.
    -A metal sword.
    -Some leather armor he wears under his clothes.

Pokemon Partner: Magikarp

Species: Magikarp
    Personality: Mr. Fish (His nickname) isn't very smart, but is determined to prove himself to his trainer.
    Moves: Splash
    Partner: Evan

Blog Entries

Accepted

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

I'd like to sign up. My my guy is actually from DQ-IX, but, like...still...he's a DQer.
    Name: Neo Celestris*
    Class: Minstrel
    Apperance: Neo has wild hair, with bang-like strands showing. He has possession of high-leveled articles, but toned it down to a soldier's sword, leather armor, and a leather shield.
    Personality: Neo is a fun loving, sword wielding guy. He only takes a few things seriously (among those non-slime monsters and his friends). In his free time, Neo practices his priestly ablities. He found out about the Pokemon, and took it upon his self to train one, which shows he's caring.
    Pokemon partner: Pawniard
    Pokemon info;
    Species: Pawniard
    Nickname: Blade
    Personality: Blade isn't the best of partners, but believed he found the best partner in Neo.

Can i use my other characters from DQIX?