Dragon Wars *Me and Exodus!*
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Wars *Me and Exodus!*

Default Dragon Wars *Me and Exodus!*

Despite the title, this is no way related to a Koreon film of the same name. Its a Spyro/Star Wars cross over.

*thanks to Exodus for Banner*

In a twist of fate, Anakin Skywalker avoided the Dark Side instead of killing Mace Windu, but Sidious has a escaped, using a prototype ship to flee the Galaxy altogether. Using a second prototype, Anakin leads a team to chase after him, Padme forcing him to take her as well. They eventually find their way to the world were Spyro lives, discovering to their surprise that Galactic Basic. The two groups join up to hunt down Sidious before he can cause too much trouble… However, things get worse when its discovered that Sidious has made a pact with Malefor to set the evil dragon free in return for help in conquering the universe. Will destiny be changed and light win over darkness? Or will Sidious’ deal with the devil allow evil to conquer good?

Me: Anakin, all Spyro characters, Sidious

Exodus: Padme, Alex, Darth Malign, Obi-Wan.

Ask Pony Discord

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Dragon Wars *Me and Exodus!*

Should I do the first post? Or should you? If I, I can just edit my post.

OOC: I can, where in the story do we start?

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: After or before when Sidious is confronted by Mace and the other Jedi.

OOC: Ok, mind being Mace? It'll be when Anakin has to choose between helping Mace or killing him.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Not at all.

The soft buzzing of Mace's lightsaber intermittently interrupted his thought and concentration. He looked over to Anakin Skywalker showing no emotion, making sure that he wasn't leaving himself open from the Chancellor, who was now on the ground under the point of Mace's blade. Sometimes he would look down at his weapon, checking if he still had control.

"Leave this to me, Skywalker, and I won't have to defend myself," he said blankly. "Or I might have to make you do that forcefully."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex walked out of the automatic doors of the Cruiser's bridge, and down the stairs to the door of his masters quarters. The Cruiser had just arrived yesterday from a mission, and was now docked at the Jedi Temple.

"Anakin?" he asked, with an annoyed edge to the tone of his voice. He didn't hear an answer. He rolled his eyes and walked back up to the bridge. Anakin was notorious for staying in late; Alex ignored it, but after waiting a while longer, he tried again. Still: no answer. He began asking around. Different answers led him to different places.e finally made his way to the Chancellor's floor of the Senate Building. A small levitating droid led him to the room, but the sounds of lightsabers stopped them in the hallway. Alex activated his own.

He slowly inched his way along the wall of the hallway, keeping his back to it.
    Last edited by Knight of Day; 11th December 2010 at 11:27 PM.

Anakin looked around, seeing the three dead Jedi...well two, Kit Fisto had become One With The Force. He then looked back to the Sith in front of him and something came to his mind. "You say you can stop someone from dieing, Sith?" he asked. "Then stop yourself from dieing." he said, it was simple logic, if Sidious could stop someone from dieing, why couldn't he do it to himself?

Sidious growled, he'd had an idea this might happen, unfortunately, he didn't feel like there was anything he could say to convince Anakin. He growled and pulled one of the fallen Jedi's lightsabers to his hand and forced Windu's lightsaber away. "A shame you will not come to the Dark Side, young Skywalker," he said. "I cannot allow any of you to leave with knowledge of my true identity alive."

Ask Pony Discord

Mace stomped on the handle of Sidious' lightsaber. The vibration climbed up his leg as he held it down. "We have more forces on their way; you won't be going anywhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex still listened to the conversation, and was puzzled when Sidious mentioned Anakin helping him. As he listened closely he could here a faint rolling sound. He knew that if he was pushed back into the room where Mace, Anakin, and Sidious were that he'd be in more trouble than he would want. Three Droidekas spun into the hallway. They unraveled, activated their shields, and started shooting directly at Alex and the levitating droid that was beside him. The levitating droid was destroyed instantly from several hits to the chest and head. Alex began deflecting the fire.

He noticed just then that the Droidekas were slowly moving towards him, and still firing. Alex succeeded in temporarily disabling one of the Droidekas by throwing them to the wall by way of the force. He maneuvered around the other two and stabbed the disabled Droideka in the head and upper torso. But then, more rolling sounds....

Sidious growled. "Of course I will! I am the Senate!"

"Not anymore," said Anakin, hacking into the Senate computer and displaying the images of the Jedi trying to take Palpatine in peacefully for questioning, only for him to produce a lightsaber and cut down three of them, then attack Mace Windu.

OOC: Have Padme do a vote of no confedience in Palpatine, I always love it when Palpatine's power is taken from him.

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: Alrighty ;)

Mace smirked, but still focused on Sidious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another trio of Droidekas rolled down the hallway. There was no way out.

Alex called for help as he heard the steady metallic footsteps of super droids down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Padmé gasped as she looked at the small holographic screen of her Senate Pod. She knew it had been suspicious: the Chancellor asking for even more privileges, but she didn't suspect it would be this bad. She looked over the railing of her pod and down to all of the other senators. The Senator of Rhyloth had fainted; two guards were trying to resuscitate him. Another small window opened up on the screen: a vote on confidence in the Chancellor. She, of course voted that she had absolutely confidence. After doing so the results were shown as a bar graph: no one had voted that he/she had confidence in him.

But suddenly, after the screams and gasps were silenced, different sounds were heard. Rolling...marching...

Sidious ran to a control pad and activated a communication. "Initate Order 66!" he pleaded.

All the Clone Commanders replied the exact same thing. "Sorry, Sir, only the Supreme Chancellor can give those orders."

Sidious snarled. "You think you've won!" he yelled, I'll have my revenge!" he yelled. He then leapt out the window.

-----------

Clones arrived and blasted the Super Battle Droids, Rex approaching Alex. "Are you alright, general?"

----------------

The Senate Guards and Clone Troopers began evacuating the Senators and attacking the battle droinds throughout the building.

----------------

"Sorry, Mace, but I've got to go help someone," said Anakin, jumpping out the window and using the Force to land safely on the roof of the Senate Building, jupping through and landing next to Padme. "Padme, are you ok?" he asked, impaling a Battledroid trying to sneak up on her.

Ask Pony Discord

Alex stopped holding his left shoulder; his hand was covered in blood. "Burn from fire; I'll be fine," he sighed, ripping a strip of a drapery next to him and tying it around his arm. He stabbed one droid on the ground who was still moving.

~~~~~~~

Padmé smirked. She pulled out her blaster and fired at several other droids coming down the hallway. Two of them fell down to the carpeted floor loudly. "Good to see you," she said, raising her voice so Anakin could hear of the chaos that was happening around them. She hugged him tightly.

"Also, I think we'll have some explaining to do," said Anakin. "Palpatine was trying to lure me to the Dark Side and I think Mace kind of found out something big is up," he said, slashing a droid in half.

Ask Pony Discord

Padmé's smile faded. "...Between us?" She fired more at the oncoming droids.

"Yeah, I think," said Anakin, beheading another Droid.

OOC: Skip?

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast