Dragon Wars *Me and Exodus!* - Page 5

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Wars *Me and Exodus!*

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default Re: Dragon Wars *Me and Exodus!*

"Oh, why thank you," Obi-Wan said.

Alex sighed in relief as all of the children were called back to their homes by their parents
    . All of them waved before they were out of sight completely.

Prowlus took them to the main eating hall. "We're the Cheetah Tribe," he explained. "We are are one of many races calling this world home that have joined together," he explained. "We weren't always that way...but after the Dark Master's reign of terror over this world, only by joining together could we survive."

Ask Pony Discord

Alex only nodded, careful not to speak. Obi-Wan just smiled.

"Dark Master?" asked Anakin. "Who was he?"

Prowlus sighed. "I'm afraid that, despite what you've told me about this Sidious and how horrible he is, which there is no denying, his evil is nothing compared to that of the Dark Master," he explained. "It'd be like comparing a mortal man to the devil himself."

Ask Pony Discord

Alex just stayed still and continued to be quiet.

Obi-Wan nodded. "what happened to this 'Dark Master'?" he asked.

"I believe that is best left to the dragons to explain, particularally the two which defeated him, Spyro and Cynder." said Prowlus. "For they were the only two that witnessed his fate, I believe them though." he said. "Because if they had not defeated him, then our world would've been destroyed...litterally."

Ask Pony Discord

"Oh...alright," Obi-Wan said.

"Destroyed?" asked Anakin.

"Yes, I'm afraid so," said Prowlus. "I'll say this now, then the dragons can fill you in on the rest. The universe is very fortunate the Dark Master was confined to our world, he's that dangerious."

Ask Pony Discord

"Alright. And thank you for being so hospitable to us; we really appreciate it," Alex said.

Prowlus nodded. "It's only polite," he explained. "Since the Dark Master's fall, we've tried to all be kinder to one anothyer." he explained. "By the way, what are Jedi?"

"We're the peacekeepers of our Galaxy," explained Anakin. "It's our duty to maintain order and peace among the Galactic Republic, and at the moment, we act as negotiators with your world...well until my wife gets here." he explained. "She refuses to stay home, even if she's close to having our children."

Prowlus gave a chuckle. "Believe me, I understand, Cheetah females rarely like to stay indoors when important business needs done, no matter their own condition."

Ask Pony Discord

Alex looked down at his feet; hated things like this. Meetings...long talks...socializing, some of the time. He still didn't know why. Maybe it had been the fact that he hadn't been socializing with anyone up until he was four. He had been abandoned at an early age, he had escaped from several homeless shelters and orphanages until he finally figured out a way to stay out of trouble and be able to support himself on his own. Alex's father had been arrested for drug dealing in the poorest parts of Tatoinne, very far from where Anakin lived. His mother was caught trying to free him from prison and was also arrested, leaving Alex behind. On one of Anakin and Obi-Wan's missions to Tatoinne, they discovered him in the process of building himself a home of spare wood, mud, and leftover bricks from building projects. For some of the heavy lifting he used his force abilities.

Obi-Wan smiled and nodded. "She'll be here in seven to eight days, but until then we're the only representatives here.

"Understood." said Prowlus. "So, what allows you Jedi to be peacekeepers?"

"Well there are many of us," said Anakin. "And we have access to the Force, which is the energy connecting all living things," he explained. "Certain organisms can use it thanks to a species of microorganisms in our blood called Midi-chlorians," he explained. "If an organism has enough of them, they're Force Sensitive, allowing them to use it," he explained, showing the Force by lifting a cup with telekinesis.

Ask Pony Discord

"There are many other ways to use this energy, but Jedi only use a handful of them, such as telekinesis, telepathy, and to sense things around them," Obi-Wan further explained.

"You see there's a Dark Side to the Force used by Sidious and his kind," said Anakin. "Jedi use the Force through compassion and control our emotions, the Sith, Sidious' group, use anger and let their emotions run wild. They do nothing but cause destruction and death."

"I see...tell me, are these mircoorganisms in creatures in our world as well?" asked Prowlus.

Ask Pony Discord

"I'm not sure...we'd have to look into that," Obi-Wan said.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast