Disturbed Legends (Start Up) - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disturbed Legends (Start Up)

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Disturbed Legends (Start Up)

Shuup ¬_¬
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Pumpkin Re: Disturbed Legends (Start Up)

Groudon for me please!

Haruhara Haruko: Accepted.

Alexium: I'll reserve it for you, but you're going to actually play, right?
    Friend Codes
    SoulSilver: Somnus: 2193 4629 3419
    White: Neo: 5372 0053 5863

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)

Name: Charlotte Taylor

Appearance:Charlotte is around, 5 feet, 1 inch tall, making her slightly smaller than the average 15 year old. She has thick, slightly wavy, red hair, which she usually pulls up into a pony tail. It goes slightly past her shoulders when it is down. Her eyes are a light green color. Charlotte normally wears bright colored t-shirts (mostly orange), with khaki shorts and tennis shoes. She always has a brown backpack with her, and wears goggles. Charlotte is often covered in dust and/or dirt due to her frequent exploring.

Personality:Charlotte is a very trusting person, and is rather eager to please her friends and family. Due to this, she is quite often taken advantage of. Regardless of that, she is very optimistic, and can be constantly telling others to "cheer up and look on the bright side of life". She is quite reckless, and thinks she is up to any challenge given.

Bonded Pokemon:Jirachi

History:Charlotte was born and raised in Eterna City, where both her dad worked part time at the Bicycle shop, and her mom ran a small buisness selling plants. She spent most of her time in the Old Chateau, where she rescued her first Pokemon, a Starly, from a group of ghastly. Charlotte started her journey at age 11. Charlotte doesn't enjoy battling much, but she will if another trainer wants too. She spends most of her time exploring old buildings and warehouses she finds, with help from her Pokemon.

For the past year, she making her way to Cinnabar Island in Kanto. She was exposed to the Cat Blood serum when she got a vaccination before starting on her journey to Kanto.

Pokemon: Staraptor, Empoleon, Lopunny

Other: Am I missing anything? Oh yeah, that was a pretty nifty dancing charmander you had in your signature.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Aaaand this monster's done!

This thing took me several energy drinks, a constant loop of Anchors Aweigh and 45 minutes to finish mainly due to still having a killer writer's block. I don't know if it's good, but it's there.

Oh yeah, and if it wasn't no-kidding obvious, there is evidence of me being a navy fanatic in the app. ;3
    Last edited by Vaexa; 16th January 2011 at 07:26 AM.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Pumpkin Re: Disturbed Legends (Start Up)

Name: Exuim Marus [latin for war monger]

Apperance:
    Exuim is a 7 foot male with long white black-banged hair reaching down to his heels. His attire is a red and black stright jacket, and over sized jeans tucked into millitary boots, at one time he had filed down his teeth to be sharp points due to hes obsession of finding Groudon. by looks he seems to be neerly 25-30 years old.... but alas he doesnt know his own age...

Personality:
    He is rarely seen with anyone of any manner unless they benifit his needs he occationaly takes on deciples for unknown reasons most people speak of him as a myth or a wisper his age is unknown even to him... He is a free-lance merc who will work for the highest bidder only once before has he abondoned a job for a higher bid, it was a more noble cause, but in the end he got what he wanted, and disposed of the witnesses.

Bond: Groudon

History: Mostly Unknown, only information on him is that he is from Goldenrod Asylum for being mentaly unstable due to the injections of CAT, durring his stay there he was slipped injections of the horrible crap repeatedly causing memory loss to the point of him loosing his age and where he had lived before, all his memories even peopple he cared for....

Pokemon:
    Houndoom, Mawile, Hariyama,Scissor, [shiney] Steelix, Sneasel. [all stolen from the guards he knocked out durring his pain enduced rage that lead to his escape.]

Other: N/A
    Last edited by Alexuim; 16th January 2011 at 05:24 PM.

Savage Rain!

Name: Kaminari, known to Olympus as Subject KF-1.

Appearance Kami's eyes haven't stopped glowing red ever since she was put on Cat Blood at age 10. She has medium-short black hair, which contrasts with her skin, which is very pale, as she has never been outside of Lavender Lab. She is 5 feet five inches, and has a scar on her left arm. She is currently dressed in the uniform that Olympus has all of its experimental subjects wear.

Personality: Kami is naturally spunky, fun-loving, and impulsive, but being raised by the scientists of Olympus gave her no chance for that. She is extremely loyal to Ren, and she knows he feels the same way about her. She will do anything to keep herself alive, as that is how she has been raised. She is straightforward and always honest, and always does whatever she is doing to the full extent of her abilities.

Bonded Pokemon: Zekrom.

Name: Rengoku, known to Olympus as Subject KM-1.

Appearance: Ren's eyes were always blue, even before they started glowing when he was put on Cat Blood at the same time as Kami. His hair is longer than Kami's and is completely white, even whiter than his skin, which is as pale as Kami's. He is 6 feet 4 inches tall, but very slim and he is not as strong as Kami. He can pass for an ordinary human, as long as it is bright enough that his glowing eyes won't be noticed.

Personality: When Ren was younger, he was very timid and easily frightened, but after he and the other subjects were forced to fight so the scientists could study their abilities, he completely changed into the dangerous, grim person he is now. Ren loves Kami, and is only truly happy when he is in her presence or is doing something he thinks will make her happy. Of this, Kami knows only that he cares about her.

Bonded Pokemon: Reshiram.

History:

Extremely long! (It's actually kind of a story).

Other: The rules said something about a Charmander dancing.
    Sorry for the history being so long. I just couldn't stop writing.

Blog Entries

Can ya unreserve Articuno for me? Don't have the time for this anymore, sorry, yo :/
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

MoonsMedly: Accepted

Illustrious: Looks good. Accepted. :3 Are you going to make the Latios character still?

Alexium: I'll accept you when you prove you've read the rules. Also, an age and an actual history please. Even if the other characters don't know what happened in Exuim's past, you should.

Hadesiro: Accepted. Really liked the profiles. ^__^ Though I find it a little hard to believe that Olympus would have the two most valuable creatures in their laboratories fight to the death.

GeeGee: That's too bad, but thank you for telling me. Byes.
    Friend Codes

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Neh, the RP itself already started, so I think it isn't a great idea to write up a second character now.

Anyway, thankies for accepting me. :3
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Savage Rain!

Kami and Ren weren't going to be made to fight each other, they just assumed that they were.
    The reason they were made to fight the others was not only because their capabilities were being studied, it was because if they lost to a less valuable subject or a pokemon, it would be obvious that they couldn't take on legendaries.

True, true, I wouldn't trust I guy that can't crush a Zangoose to take on a Reshiram in my happy little sunshine world.
    Glad they weren't going to fight to the death though, guess I just assumed...
    Friend Codes

Name: Amira

Appearance:Amira has long black hair that reaches her lower back, which she almost always has tied into a braid. Her skin is a dark tan color she got from spending most of her time outside. She wears a black tank-top which stops just above her belly button and white short shorts. She wears fingerless gloves and high boots made for climbing! She carries with her a satchel. Her eyes are currently a deep brown color.

Personality: Constantly on the move, Amira is a high spirited girl who rarely gets discouraged. She is obsessed with challenging herself to new climbing times. (which usually ends up with her in and arm or leg cast) She is impulsive and usually doesn't think things through. But she is at the same time caring and gentle when it comes to raising her pokemon. This is the only time she seems to show any amount of patience.

Bonded Pokemon: Articuno

History:Amira was born and grew up in the Hoen region in Fortree city. Ever since she was old enough to walk she had been chasing after Pokemon. Her first contact with Pokemon was when she was just four years old, when she saw a little water pokemon, corsola, gliding swiftly and smoothly across the water. Ever since she has loved water pokemon among all else.

She lived with her mother and father who worked a daycare center. So she got to be around pokemon quite a lot, and learned different effective methods of caring for different types of pokemon. When she was 8 years old she was allowed to help out in the daycare center. She spent most of her time around the water pokemon. Where she found a small egg next to two Golduck. When Amira's parents tried to give the egg to the Golducks' owner he refused to take it.
    Amira took the opportunity and begged her parents for days if she could have the baby Psyduck once it hatched. After much thought her parents finally consented and gave her the egg.

When she was 15 she had already been training for a few years and decided to begin her league challenge in the Sinnoh region with her number one partner Golduck, nicknamed Syllus. Before heading to Snowpoint she had gotten a Flu shot after much argument over the phone with her mom. (Really a flu shot?!) Ever since she had been having mild shivers, sensitive skin, and her stomach felt like it was going to come up out of her throat.

Pokemon: Golduck, Milotic, Seadra (shiny), Dewgong, Kadabra, Larvitar

Other: You have a dancing charmander!!!!!

meinakurama: Accepted.

Alexium: Alright, I'll accept that small sliver of history you provided. >___> But you still didn't mention charmander. I mean, I know you know it, but it's nice to post it, rather than telling me in person. Otherwise, y'know, people will think I'm just letting you do whatever you want (and I kind of am). But since I KNOW you'll respect that and edit the goddammed other section like I've been asking all day. >___> Accepted.

---
    Anywhos, people who sign up after this point will have had to have gotten injected with Cat Blood or the chemical in it fairly recently, as most of the legendaries that haven't been claimed so far are going to start showing up in the main roleplay as 'sane' characters.
    Friend Codes

Name: Rysa Duvall
    Appearance:Short cropped black hair in a pixie style accents Rysa's naturally olive skin tone. Her eyes are a natural bright blue that blend in with Rysa's often brightly colored assortment of clothes. Her clothes tend to be a bit baggy and loose around her but that just accents her rather curvy figure. Rysa stands at 5 feet 7inches tall and often wears her pixie hair cut spiked and messy looking. She's often seen in a tank top that is a bright blue with dark blue on the sleeves, collar, and hem. Her pants are often blue jeans that have the bottom cuffs worn out or rolled up. She wears running sneakers most of the time but she'll trade them out for her black combat boots every so often. The belt that keeps her pants up also acts as a Poke ball holder.
    She's rarely seen without her PokeGear or her MP3 player somewhere on her person.
    Personality:Rysa is often a very fun loving and often hyper girl, she's always curious and it can get her into trouble. She's a bit territorial and smart mouthed when she's in a bad mood but other then that she's very friendly and prone to glomping people.
    Bonded Pokemon: Raikuo
    History: Rysa was raised in Blackthorn by her older sister Ulna. She went to school and became a pokemon trainer at 13 after she found she had no real liking for continuing her education. Her first pokemon was a Dratini courtesy of the Blackthorn Gym Leader. She loves her Dratini with a passion and often seen with the pokemon through out Jhoto as she trains her pokemon. Just yesterday she reached Ecruteak city where at the Pokemon center they where giving out vaccinations for a new virus that traveled from Humans to Pokemons making the said Pokemon deathly ill. Not wanting to get her Pokemon sick she took the shot and has recently taken ill at the Pokemon center where she is currently under quartine for fear of having the virus.
    Pokemon:Dratini, Growlithe, and Onix.
    Other: YOU HAS A CHARMANDER!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast