Disturbed Legends (Start Up)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbed Legends (Start Up)

Default Disturbed Legends (Start Up)

Well, I thought I'd start my own roleplay. Let's see how it turns out.
    A few warnings: This roleplay will contain a few mature themes, such as drug use and violence. Your character is being hunted by several groups and the very Gods of the Pokemon world themselves. You, uh... you might die.

Rules:

Plot/History!

Things to know:
    1. You have interacted Psychically with the Legendary Pokemon and you know their location. I will control the Legendary until it accepts you.
    2. Fat chance. It hates you. And its one of the forces hunting you down.
    3. You're not defenseless though, in addition to any Pokemon you may have, you yourself are able to transform into a weaker version of your Legendary that is roughly your size. You can preform any physical abilities this Pokemon may have, but not attacks. (this trait is shared among all users of Cat Blood and the Vaccine, though not all have discovered it)
    4. If your Legendary accepts you and you learn learn its true name, you will be able to use more powers.
    5. Bounty Hunters are after you in order to reap a reward from Olympus.
    6. The Olympus company is located in Lavender Town, Kanto. Don't worry about where you are in the world, they'll come to you buddy.

A list of legendary Pokemon:

* A character can be connected to either Latias or Latios regardless of their own gender, but a female paired with Latios will still have red eyes, and a male paired with Latias will still have blue eyes. The same is true for Pokemon like the Nidoran family and Illumise and Volbeat.
    ** Since Zekrom and Reshiram were once the same dragon, a person connected to one will also be connected to the other.

Character Sheet:

SOMNUS:
    Last edited by Oswald; 16th January 2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Reservations?
    Friend Codes
    SoulSilver: Somnus: 2193 4629 3419
    White: Neo: 5372 0053 5863

Blog Entries

Default Re: Disturbed Legends (Start Up)

Will you reserve Mewtwo for me?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

I would, but Mewtwo isn't available... The Pokemon you can't bond with are marked 'unavailable' in the Legendary List. I suppose I should've had that somewhere without spoilers.
    Friend Codes

Blog Entries

Oh, sorry, I must have misread it. Can I reserve Rayquaza, then? And do people always know if they've established a link?
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 12th January 2011 at 01:03 AM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Well, not always. The nightmares and eye color change are usually the big clue now that people are catching on to the nature of the drug-based chemical.
    People may still be in denile about it, or if they received the connection through the vaccination, they may not realize that it's happened.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Rayquaza has been reserved. :3
    Last edited by Oswald; 12th January 2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Forgot something
    Friend Codes

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Appearance:

Joe and Josh stand tall for their age, at six foot two, and have a pale complexion. They both have messy black hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. That is, until they bonded. Joe’s eyes are now a glowing red, and Joshes and eerie dark blue. They both have a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks. They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
    Joe and Josh can be described as nothing more than quirky. Being sarcastic at times, happy-do-lucky at others, and downright insane normally on a rare occasion, people generally don’t know what they’re thinking. They differ in several ways, however; Josh is the more protective and dominant, sticking up for Joe and anyone else whom he admires. He is also more brutal, retorting to violence quicker than Joe would. Joe, on the other hand, may appear as a kitten, but beware; this kitten has claws. If something really pisses him off, even Josh, his temper will gain control and he will lash out.

Bonded Pokemon: Suicune (Joe) And Darkrai (Josh)

History:
    Joe and Josh were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They lived a happy childhood, until tragedy struck; Michelle Antonimous died of Breast Cancer.

Both boys were distraught, being only nine at the time. After the funeral they were shipped out to Kanto to live with their aunt Delia.

In Kanto, they discovered that Michelle wasn’t their actual mother, and Delia not their real aunt. Delia explained that their real mother lived in Saffron City, and that they could go visit her when they started their journey. And so, a year later, they received a Bulbasaur and Charmander respectively, and began their journey.

It took them approximately three months to reach Saffron, wanting to explore the parts of Kanto before it, and when they did, they met their real mother; Pricilla Meadows.

Blablabla, four regions and countless contests later, here they are : )

Pokemon:

Joe: Umbreon. Venusaur, Dewgong, Arbok, Shedinja, Pachirisu.
    Josh: Espeon, Charizard, Gyrados, PorygonZ, Ninjask, Munchlax.
    Last edited by British Joe; 13th January 2011 at 09:06 AM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Jakku Ebansu
    Appearance: Brown hair, glasses, usually white eyes, generally long sleeved tops and jeans, usually a trenchcoat.
    Personality: Generally optimistic and fairly easy going, has become more risk-taking and quick to anger since being hunted
    Bonded Pokemon: Kyogre
    History: Born in Goldenrod, Jakku was subjected to the tainted vaccine whilst in Saffron City whilst travelling, aged 14. Jakku has spent the last two years on the run from those who want his legendary's power.
    Jakku has also been looking for his legendary, Kyogre, but has been plagued by dark dreams of stormy seas, rainclouds and sinking ships. When he wakes from these dreams, his eyes can glow yellow for up to three days after these dreams.
    Pokemon: Togekiss- Relatively middle levelled, no particular powers, but can carry Jakku using fly for periods of time, helping him in his quest.
    Other: Jakku loves the rain, and travels fastest in heavy rain, due to his birthright.

Yes, I read the rules, then forgot, cause I left it 10 minutes.
    Charmander.
    Raikou.
    Sorry for the rules thing.
    Lotsa love, Jakku.
    Last edited by JakkuEbansu; 13th January 2011 at 10:21 AM.

The Anonymous: Your twins are Pending, but you're going to have to wait on a choice of legendary for one of them.
    I also have a couple questions about the history. This roleplay takes place twenty plus years after the events of Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow. Candice taking over the Gym sometime in your characters' lives wouldn't be possible, as she was already in charge of it more than five years before they were born.

JakkuEbansu: Pending. Sorry.

A question for both of you. Did you read my rules?
    Last edited by Oswald; 13th January 2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Noticed something...
    Friend Codes

Blog Entries

Hi, could I reserve Articuno please? :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

This RP sounds interesting and I'm willing to give roleplaying a shot again. Could you reserve Latias for me, please? Thanks in advance.

I'll write my SU application depending on the time I get home today. If I'm home late, I will write it tomorrow or during the weekend.

Also, look at edit reason.
    Last edited by Vaexa; 13th January 2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Dancing charmander
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, I read them, but you didn't necaserily say to put anything in the form. You just said charmander was dancing.

Oh, and I've taken out the gym thingie. Anything else I need to do?
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Savage Rain!

I would like to join this RP, but I would like to use Reshiram and Zekrom for two closely linked people instead of one. Please tell me if you will accept this.

GeeGee + Illustrious: Yes you can.
    Hey, did you guys know your signature disappears when you make an edit? I didn't. >___>

The Anonymous: Oh, you have a point. I kinda guessed everyone would just assume to put it in their forms. Meh.
    Anyways, thanks for taking out the gym part, you're accepted. And no one's asked for Suicune or Darkrai so far so I'll list them both as taken.

Hadesiro: Mmm... maybe. What do you mean by closely linked?
    Friend Codes

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Also, just a question, am I allowed to have a second character too? I have some ideas for two characters. If it isn't allowed, I'm fine with just one. :3
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Savage Rain!

I mean that they will have been together their whole lives, having been raised as experimental subjects together by Team Rocket in the Lavender lab, and that they are genetically altered humans whose genes have been combined with Kyurem's. (If you look it up on Bulbapedia, it says that Kyurem could be the corpse of the old dragon th Reshiram and Zekrom used to be).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast