Digimon Quest

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Quest

Blog Entries

Default Digimon Quest

Digimon Quest

Everything will be set in the same city, just to make everything easier for me, and you, too. Digimon is a different story. They can be wherever.

List of characters and partners:
    *Note: I will strike through your name if youappear to be inactive. This does NOT meanyou are banned. Just contact me, or Godzillawolf, and we will give you a brief summary*

Ryu and Dorumon -> Dorugamon
    Kaguya and Terriermon
    Micheal and Gabumon -> Garurumon
    Akari and Biyomonm -> Birdramon
    Kyla and Lopmon
    Ayumu and Kamemon
    Ariana and Lunamon -> Lekismon
    Tatsuya and Veemon
    Justin and Gomamon -> Ikkakumon

In the peaceful city of Erian, everything seemed peaceful. But, it wasn't for some who, everyday, lost a family member due to crossing the Great Divide. After the merge, many had lost their family already, which made the population slowly dwindle.

Ryouken "Ryu" Hasashi was one of those people. He had lost his mother in the DNA World Merge, and he could barely remember a thing about her. Even what she looked like. His father had to provide for the two of them. He could only vaguely remember Earth. It was pretty much like it is now. But the Digital World was not here. He missed his old home.

"Today, four more individuals fell victim to the series of attempts to cross over into the Digital Side. They have not yet been identified." Every time it came on, Ryu was worried about the people he knew. His friends, his father, all of them.

Tatsuya Farinami had been an orphan since he was about eight years old. His mother, like Ryu's, was killed during the Merge. His father died when he was thought to know more information than he was supposed to. He was mysteriously murdered, and the killer was never found. Tatsuya thought that it was a conspiracy of some sort, but it was never proven.

Today, like any other day, he sat around in his house that Nanami left for him when she died. Someday, he knew he would run out of money, but it would happen when it happened. That was his belief, anyways. As he heard on the news, four people had died. It wasn't his business; he didn't know them. But, sometimes he felt sad for the children who had just lost someone close. It was horrible, but now, it was also life. This was what the Digital Earth was like.
    Last edited by Dragoon Rider; 22nd June 2011 at 10:00 PM.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Default Re: Digimon Quest

Michael clicked off his TV and sighed. Every day someone dies from crossing the border. It's been years now, why do the fools keep trying it? It was utterly foolish of them to cross that border, especially without protection. He wondered what they had planned, to just walk up to the first Digimon they saw and say hi? What had the hoped to accomplish? He sighed and shook his head.

Deep down he knew he had been guilty of the same mistakes. When he was younger he'd crossed that border constantly, in fact he still did. Every day he crossed the line between safety and danger, but he'd been careful, and now he had Gabumon. Michael grinned and stood up walking to his room. In fact it was almost time for him to meet Gabumon again. He picked up his bag and stuffed a few snack cakes into it along with his first aid kit and compass. They had training to do and it wouldn't do to keep Gabumon waiting.

He told his mother he was heading off the park and ran out the door with a grin heading off towards the barrier. After a few miles he arrived at the large ghostly screen that divided the worlds. He knew Gabumon would be waiting behind the tree as always and crossed the silky barrier. "Gabumon!" He walked around the tree and saw the golden reptile of a digimon snoozing against the tree wrapped in his furry skin. "Gabumon you're the one trying to reach mega not me, you lazy digimon you." He grinned as Gabumon bolted upright.

"ARGH! Michael!!!" He leaped to attention his red eyes surveying the area. "A warrior needs his rest you know!" Michael laughed and handed Gabumon a snack cake. "Here for energy! Maybe we'll turn you into a champion today." He grinned and they started their hike off into the forest.

Kaguya looked at the TV from his couch. "The idiots...why the hell did they go near the digital world?" he mumbled pinching the bridge of his nose. He walked into the kitchen where his mother and two sisters sat at the table quietly eating there breakfast, still mourning over the loss of their father and older brothers. Kaguya sat down and began to eat my breakfast looking down not saying a word. He quickly finished and walked out the door.

Kaguya decided today was the day he'd build up the courage to cross the border. "Here I go," he sighed running towards the border they all new as the Great Divide. He sighed trying to relax himself. "Nothing will happen to me," he repeatedly thought to himself. He slowly walked over and looked around sighing in relief that no one had noticed him. As he sighed a he noticed someone was breathing down his neck. He slowly looked over his shoulder to see a small green digimon, a goblimon. He tried to run away, but was pulled back by his collar.

"Bunny Blast!" shouted a high pitched voice from behind him. A small white and green rabbit like creature blasted a ball of energy at the Goblimon. "Run, I'll hold him off," it ordered Kaguya.

Akari set close to the barrier, but well within the safe zone. She had a camera, slowly observing things from afar. Yes, it was dangerous to be even this close, as some Digimon were willing to attack across that barrier, but she had Biyomon's protection, and knew that Digimon would keep her safe. She knew many died trying to cross this barrier to the Digimon's half of the world, but that was simply because they weren't smart. The guards were ever vigiliant, that was true, but they were just mortal beings. They could be fooled, they could be avoided. Especially when one waited every day, observing the boundry between the two areas and knew the guard changes, where most of the guards were, and other facts that helpped. Still, she tried to avoid crossing over if she could avoid it. Biyomon often convinced her not to do that when she was tempted to do so.

"Biyomon, see anything out of the ordinary?" called Akari, the pink bird Digimon sitting in a tree on the Digimon side.

Biyomon continued looking around. "Nothing much, sorry Akari," she said, turning to look at Akari. "But yesterday I did manage to convince two people not to cross."

"Good job," replied Akari, accessing her Database and adding that data. "See any Digimon?"

"Not yet," said Biyomon, looking around again. "...Think this Database project might help stop this violence?"

Akari nodded hopefully. "I sure hope so," she said. "Perhaps finding out more information on Digimon better will help humans understand them and end our side of the conflict," she explained with a sigh. "It might be a distant dream, but everyone has one."

Ask Pony Discord

Michael and Gabumon walked through the forest near the border searching for a good spot to train. They stopped in front of what looked like a holly tree and Michael began carefully picking a handful of spiny leaves off. He grinned and turned to Gabumon. "Ready for some target practice?" He threw his hand up into the air releasing the spiked leaves and the spun wildly upwards. "GO!"

Gabumon squared himself and eyed up his targets his maw glowing blue. "BLUE BLASTER HA!" Gabumon released beams of frosty blue energy one after another slicing the tiny spiked leaves into pieces. The halves hit the ground and began to frost over slightly some striking the ground with a plink already frozen. Michael walked over to a still whole holly leaf and picked it up. Gabumon grinned a huge look of satisfaction at his handiwork as icy leaves struck the forest floor.

"Looks like you missed one Gabumon." He laughed and grinned at his friend. Gabumon's yellow skin flushed. "I guess I gotta practice a little more huh?" They laughed and Michael grabbed another handful to continue their training. Another handful of leaves flew up into the air and several Blue Blasters later they all struck the ground ice cold. "Nice job Gabumon" Michael congratulated his partner. "We can't let any targets go in a real battle can we?" Gabumon grinned, "No we can't, not if we're gonna be the best."

"Terrier Tornado!" shouted the voice once more as the creature spun in the air firing a small twister at the Goblimon. "I said go!" it shouted noticing Kaguya hadn't moved.

Kaguya backed up towards a tree. "I never should've crossed the border," mumbled Kaguya regretting his horrible decision. He blocked his face as the rabbit fired more attacks from its mouth. The Goblimon collapsed on the ground and shrunk into a small blue creature.

"Why didn't you run? You're lucky you're still alive," scolded the creature. He walked towards Kaguya and looked up at him slightly angry.

"You-You're a dig-digimon...why did you protect me," stuttered Kaguya backing up closer to the tree. He held on tight looking in shock at the creature.

"Yeah captain obvious I'm a digimon. I'm Terriermon well at leas now I am." chuckled the creature holding his hand out towards Kaguya, "Yes I protected you. Not all digimon hate humans you know."

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

OOC: I'm imagining The Great Divide as a wall. Is it a wall or like a forcefield of some sort?
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Ariana was looking at the area around the boarder.It was dangerous to be this close to the digital portal,but she did it anyways.Suddenly she heard a high pitched boy voice yell "Pepper breath" and fire shot infront of her.Ariana jumped.The blasts of fire kept on coming.One came strait at her and she fell to her knees and covered her heads with her arms.

"Luna claw!"yelled a voice.

The voice seemed gental,despite the fact it was yelling.A black slash flew infront of Ariana and through the portal.The fire stopped.She turned where the last voice came from.there was a pink and purple digimon.

"A-a digimon?"Ariana studdered.

"Yhep!I'm Lunamon."the digimon said and reached out its small arm and hand.

After a short moment of hisataiting Ariana shook it.

"Thanks for saving me,but I didn't think a digimon would."Ariana said.

"Not ALL digimon hate humans."Lunamon said smiling.

Ariana smiled a small smile towards the pokemon.

"I'm Ariana."Ariana said."And what attacked me?"

"A agumon attacked you."Lunamon replied.

"So thats a digimon,right?"Ariana asked.

"Thats right.It was well hidden,I didn't see it either,I just shot where the pepper breaths came from."Lunamon replied.

"Yeah,really,thanks Lunamon."Ariana said.

(I hope this is a good enough post for my first post.I did my best.Thanks for accepting me!)

Gabumon continued letting his Blue Blasters fly freezing targets when suddenly he began to sniff the air. He growled softly and pointed through the brush. The pair snuck over and peeked through the brush to see a trio of Goblimon talking together. Gabumon and Michael looked at each other quizzically and then back to the nasty trio.

"What's taking him so long? He was just supposed to check the barrier for intruders!" The one goblimon hit his fellow over the head with his club. "Fool maybe he FOUND and intruder!" The other goblimon bonked him. "Then why isn't he back!? No human could defeat a mighty Goblimon like us!" They all took turns continuing to bonk each other until a large green digimon smacked them all into a tree. "OGREMON!" Cried all the Goblimon. "Who cares HOW they beat him... we're in charge of this sector and no HUMAN is gonna get through!"

Gabumon and Michael looked again at each other. "Looks like they're planning something. We can't let a human get killed again." Gabumon nodded in agreement and they peeked back through the bush to see the Digimon start walking to the barrier to find their ally. Michael whispered to Gabumon "Alright... we'll follow them and when they get to the barrier we can surprise attack them. Hopefully if the human is still there they can escape!" Gabumon nodded and they stalked the goblins through the forest.

OOC: Forgotten Rider said it was simply a political barrier, but I'm assuming there is some kind of thing showing where it is.

Biyomon heard the conflict from nearby. "I heard something," she said, taking off towards the noise, Akari following from her side of the bourder, not wishing to cross if she could help it. Biyomon soon came across Terriermon and Kaguya. "A human on this side of the boundry, oh dear," said Biyomon, coming to a stop near them and looking around. "Kid, don't you know where you are? You're in danger here!" she chastized. "You're lucky to be alive right now!"

"A Terriermon," said Akari, watching from her side and accessing her database. "A Rookie Level, Animal Type Digimon. Despite cute appearence, are suprisingly powerful and related to Lopmon," she read from the file. "Intresting."

Ask Pony Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Godzillawolf View Post
    OOC: Forgotten Rider said it was simply a political barrier, but I'm assuming there is some kind of thing showing where it is.

Biyomon heard the conflict from nearby. "I heard something," she said, taking off towards the noise, Akari following from her side of the bourder, not wishing to cross if she could help it. Biyomon soon came across Terriermon and Kaguya. "A human on this side of the boundry, oh dear," said Biyomon, coming to a stop near them and looking around. "Kid, don't you know where you are? You're in danger here!" she chastized. "You're lucky to be alive right now!"

"A Terriermon," said Akari, watching from her side and accessing her database. "A Rookie Level, Animal Type Digimon. Despite cute appearence, are suprisingly powerful and related to Lopmon," she read from the file. "Intresting."
    ooc- it is mostly a political barrier for the humans, but I think he said digimon actually digitize upon crossing it so it's a legitimate barrier to them. I imagine it being a sort of glimmering transparent one.

Kaguya noticed the girl and the large pink bird. "I know about the dangers, Terriermon already gave me the speech," he replied scratching the back of his head. Kaguya looked at the girl with the laptop confused. He walked over to her and looked over the screen. It was full of files with names all ending in "mon". "Probably digimon name," thought Kaguya to himself. A few loud crashes came from the woods behind them as small trees were pushed away. A large green creature similar to the one they defeated earlier barged through the woods followed by a trio of Goblimon.

"No, not Ogremon...I haven't regained enough strength to fight him." mumbled Terriermon remembering his now weak state, "Should've been more careful...rebirth always makes things harder."

OOC: Should we wait for Forgotten Rider? It is his RP. We don't want to diverge too far from what he had in mind.

Ask Pony Discord

Michael and Gabumon followed the digimon through the forest to a clearning outside the barrier. Through the trees he saw two other humans and a pair of digimon. "oh no... even more of them?" He looked over worried at Gabumon, the reptile digimon was strong... but not THAT strong. He turned to look at the goblins and watched as they burst from the foliage with a mighty crash. The three goblimon and the Ogremon roared and gathered in a semicircle around the humans. "TRESPASSERS!"

The Ogremon laughed and waved his thick club about. "It's our lucky day! We get another couple of humans to go along with the four we caught yesterday!" He roars and aims his club at the humans. "GET THEM!" The goblimon sqeal and surge forward with delight. Suddenly a burst of icy energy catches one of the goblimon in the side of the head "BLUE BLASTER!" The goblin digimon is sent sprawling as Gabumon and Michael leap from the foliage.

"Nice shot Gabumon!" Michael grins his arms crossed. "We won't let you kill another human Ogremon." Gabumon nods and fires off another blast catching Ogremon in the chest causing him to take a step back and growl. "Fool! You can't stop us!" the Ogremon howled. "I have THREE humans to kill now!"

ooc- well the way i see it is we have our first battle together and then we should probably pause til he can set us up.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Kyla sat down as close to the Divide as she could get without crossing. Suddenly, she heard a voice. "Uh, hello, um, human..." it said. A blob of brown slime with a face and three spikes on its head slid into view. "AHH! A Digi--a Digi--Digimon!" Kyla yelled. "Don't worry, human. I won't hurt you. I'm Kokomon. I would never dream of hurting a human. I just want this Great Divide fussing to end." the Digimon, now identified as Kokomon, said. "Uh--me--me...too." Kyla stammered. "Here, come, I know a safe place." Kokomon said.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast