A Diferent Kind of Murder II- Relaxing in Death. ♫Green♫ and TehFwee WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Diferent Kind of Murder II- Relaxing in Death. ♫Green♫ and TehFwee WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Pumpkin A Diferent Kind of Murder II- Relaxing in Death. ♫Green♫ and TehFwee WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions!

A Different Kind of Murder I: Derier44 and Flamealex

This game is very simple, if the GM makes it that way which I will. A maximum of 25 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once a maximum of 25 people sign up, Night 0 will start, and the murderer will PM me the starting clue that will be placed on Empoleon's body when they are found. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer. A random vote will be selected among the votes.

Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to die, along with how they kill them and any clues they wish to leave. The murderer must leave at least one clue every other night.

A game day lasts until all people have voted or 2 real days (Whichever comes first); and a game night lasts one real day or until a Murder is posted.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (They will do this by PM and will notify me.) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer.

Rules- READ THEM OR WELL BE LOST IN THE GAME!

Once you are dead you can talk to people about this game, BUT not about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

The murderer(s) can pick ONE night not to kill anyone.

The Murderer(s) can pick one Night to double the amount of kills. (Maximum 4)

You can talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game. This includes spectators. You may discuss the game with the host (Flame), but only via PM. But once again don't talk about the murderer.

A player may be locked in a cage a maximum of 2 Times all other times a lynch is an execution.

You can change your username, but just let everyone know.

Do NOT edit or delete posts. That includes any Forum Mods who wish to play the game.

No duplicate Pokémon. If there is a Ninja situation (someone sneaks their post in at the same time as yours), I will make one of them shiny.

When the thread title says it is night, you may still post in the thread, but it must be Out of Character (OOC:). Any comments or concerns about the game itself during the night can be asked to anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it is voting time just have your character say who he/she thinks the murderer is, no fancy bold stuff, okay!

I won't kill anyone except for those who are off for like 2 months without a notice.

I want this to work even better than my first game! So have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changes and New Mechanics from the Original Game.

There will be Clauses to spice it up, the list of Clauses will be below:

Future Sight: The user who gets this will have a clue that can help solve a mystery later.

Immunity (Lynch): You can use this and there will be no lynching that day.

Immunity (Murder): This saves you from ONE murder attempt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLAYERS:

Flamealex1

Little Dragoness

♫Green♫

Tailisu10

Shadow Arceus

TheVeteranarian

Champion Derier44

smaug85

Feng

TehFwee

CuboneKing

samwin

Esrver

GliscorMan

AuraSphere

Hatooboo

Redclaws

Pikagirl

Nigma-64

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THIS IS THE LARGEST MURDER GAME TO DATE I BELIEVE. STAY ACTIVE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: To start the RP have your characters arriving at the hotel and finding out about a recent murder in the hotel.
    Last edited by Flame_; 26th July 2010 at 07:09 PM.

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder II- Relaxing in Death.

Nigma went into the hotel "Hm?" Nigma sniffed the air "There was murder here... I smell the rot the corpse left." Nigma started to look around.
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Blog Entries

Atom the Jolteon went into the hotel, he heard a Haunter say that a murder had occured, curious, he went to ask the haunter. "Hey man, did you said...that a.."Murder" occured here?" he asks confused. He went to the hotel to relax, but he never expected to hear that a murder took place.

Blog Entries

"There was an Empoleon." Nigma said "Can you smell the rot?" Nigma went up to Atom "I am Nigma the haunter. What about you?" Nigma asked Atom.

Chyenne Mountain, Awaiting the Approaching Apocalypse
    Blog Entries

ooc: if we are all checking 'in' to the hotel, how could one of us comitted the murder? Just playing the devil's advocate here, I want this to work right.

ic: A Froslass floated up to the duo. "He means someoen died here, and recently. We are ghost Pokemon, we know these things."

The Froslass stared up at the ceiling. "yes, I am sure. Something died here, and it wasn't a cockroach in the ventalation shaft. Shall we go have a look? Lets go talk to the front desk."

ooc: Is there hotel staff? If so, can they be murdered?

The two stared at him. "Oh of course," said the Froslass, slightly abashed, "My name is Dendor. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    Rattata: The Cannon Fodder Pokemon
    Pesticide companies continue to work diligently to develop a poison to exterminate the species and its extraordinary uselessness once and for all.

-From Faulty Logic

Blog Entries

" My name is Atom, I guess this whole thing will ruin my vacation." He rolls his eyes and sighs, he then sniffed the airs. "Ah yeah, now I smell it. Its... stinks." He said then he held his use using his paw.

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

An exhausted Cubone named Alpha burst through the door of the hotel. BusinessPokemon and other employees were cheering. "What's going on?" Alpha asked.

"Hardly anyone comes here anymore," a Volbeat said.
    Last edited by CuboneKing; 15th July 2010 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Fine, I'll change it 7_7
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Synthesis walked towards into the hotel, and smiled. It was a very nice hotel. He noticed several Pokémon chatting in the lobby, and went over to them. "Hello!" he said happily. "Are you staying at this hotel?"

Blog Entries

Hauter went up to the desk "I came for a good time and thats what I'm gonna have." Nigma said as he rang the bell on the desk "Hello?" Nigma turned to Dendor and Atom "Where do you guys think the employees went?" Nigma noticed blood dripping from the air vent "I think theres another body." Nigma said as he went up to the air vent "Hhhmmm..." Nigma seemed confused "But why put a body in the air vent?" Nigma asked himself.

Chyenne Mountain, Awaiting the Approaching Apocalypse
    Blog Entries

ooc: did flame say the body was in the vent? 'cause you can't decide that. Flame puts the body where the murderor says it was.
    Rattata: The Cannon Fodder Pokemon
    Pesticide companies continue to work diligently to develop a poison to exterminate the species and its extraordinary uselessness once and for all.

-From Faulty Logic

Blog Entries

The Hotel Chairmen walked in, "Would you all shut up about this murder. My crew has been entirely killed. So enjoy your stay. And the body has been... disposed of." With that the Chairmen walked away.

A box then takes his place where he walked away, it contained the keys to everyone's rooms.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Look!" Synthesis said, breaking the stunned silence. "He left us our room keys!" He shuffled through the cards, and picked out his. "I'm going to go check out my room!" he said determinedly, and marched away from the others, but stopped. "Would anyone like to come with me?" he asked sheepishly.

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

"It's no wonder nobody comes here anymore..." Alpha muttered. He turned to Synthesis. "I will."
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Blog Entries

The Chairmen reappeared. "What was that welp!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Thanks!" he said happily. "Get your room key, too, so you can also see what your room is like. I doubt it's different."

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast