Destiny Bonds (Semi-Private Rpg) - Page 5

Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny Bonds (Semi-Private Rpg)

Charizard Lover Extreme charizardman's Avatar

Default Re: Destiny Bonds (Semi-Private Rpg)

Wyrm laughed. "I'm gonna go get my Poketch." He answered all the questions easily. "You guys got them yet? Here's mine." He flashed off a blue Poketch.

Sean managed to put up a withered grin. "Hey, I'm a Chrisoburg. We don't do relaxed."
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Victoria quickly purchased a White Poketch from a local peddler.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

As dusk fell and the stars began to fade into view, the pale moon hanging limply in the sky, Lloyd stepped out from behind the Sandgem Pokemon Center, leaned against the wall, and sunk to the ground, gazing contemplatively at the stars; his Gastly, fading in and out of view in the pale lighting, stared at him imploringly.

"It's been an interesting day, in many respects..." Lloyd turned to face his partner, Gastly now alert and attentive as ever. "I suppose you had a good time today?" Lloyd asked, with a smirk. The two had spent the better part of the day pummeling Starly on Route 201, "Not like those Pokemon were going to land any hits on you anyway, I suppose." Gastly's countenance lightened at this, obviously seeing the humor in the unjustly easy battling it had enjoyed all day.

"Wonder where those two trainers went?" Lloyd wondered aloud, as he and Gastly had briefly halted their training earlier to watch a battle between two young trainers' Squirtle and Piplup. "That one kid really knew how to fight, 'til he caved that is..." Gastly moved closer to Lloyd, almost demanding his attention, "You wanted to join in, didn't you? You've never backed down from a fight..." Gastly's gaze shifted toward the ground, "... I never let you."

Lloyd stood up abruptly, "Well, I guess we'd better get going." The two always preferred to travel by night, less cocky trainers wandering around to pester them. Gastly rose up beside Lloyd, and the two started off down Route 202.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 3rd September 2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: grammatical error

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

"Hand over your pokemon and nobody gets hurt!" Victoria turned to see two men in strange outfits harrassing a woman with a Roselia.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Sean-after threatening several clowns and employing a few of his beloved mothers unique "shopping" techniques-he had acquired a red Poketech device. In the words of the clerk: "It fits your family. By whatever gods exist, it fits your family." His mother's reputation as a shopper was quite well-known in pokemarts and retail shops across the land.

Sean approached the duo he was traveling with. "Well, it looks like we're staying here for the night-things are gonna be rough going from now on I think. The paths between Jubilife and Sandgem were pretty short and well-traveled....I don't think that applies to most of the places ahead of us."

Sean stopped in mid-step as he saw the two thugs harassing the women. Wordlessly, he approached them.
    Last edited by Byzantine; 1st September 2010 at 10:31 PM.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

After the short walk down Route 202, and a couple quick battles with a Starly and Bidoof (Gastly had learned Mean Look), Lloyd strode solemnly into the bright city-lights of Jubilife City, Gastly squinting in an annoyed fashion at the unwelcome lights flooding the streets. Their attention was immediately drawn to a puzzling situation between several trainers down the street.

Blog Entries

"Listen lady, we don't want to play games so you'd best hand over that Roselia." One of the men shoved the woman onto the ground and grabbed her Roselia.

Sean tackled that man with a moments hesitation-driving him up against a nearby wall and taking hold of the mugger's shirt coller. "I would suggest you give the lady her pokemon back. Or else." These words were snarled from inbetween clenched teeth.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

"Or else what?" The grunt spat in Sean's face.

Blog Entries

The other man crumpled to the ground, asleep, as the pale image of a Gastly materialized between him and the woman, a victorious gleam in its eyes. "Good work, Gastly!" Lloyd smirked.

Sean grinned. Most people would note that it was not a normal grin, but a very bloody-minded grin. The kind of grin one would smile before utterly destroying someone or something. Then, still grinning, Sean made his reply to the grunts question. Sean's fist connected with the grunts face. Causing the thugs head to slam against the wall in a most painful fashion. Sean then pulled the man's faced forwards-so that he was looking him in the eye.

"Next one breaks your nose." This was no idle threat on Sean's part, his infamous Chrisoburg temper was out in partial force, if it had been out in full force, the grunt wouldn't be in any condition to return the pokemon to it's rightful owner. He would be too busy nursing a broken arm.
    Last edited by Byzantine; 1st September 2010 at 10:59 PM.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

"Thank you so much." The woman hugged her Roselia. "Here take this." the woman gave them a Fashion Case. "Its used for Contests to dress up your pokemon. Best of luck."

Sean kept his hold on the miserable failure of a mugger he had pinned against the wall, the first punch seemed to have taken all the fight out of that most unfortunate man. "What do you think we should do with him? I think he can take a few more punches before he blacks out." Sean's voice was very matter-of-fact, one would think he had alot of experince at this sort of thing. And being a Chrisoburg, he probably did.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

"It would be unwise to make this any more of a scene than it already is... let the miserable fool go, you've bloodied him up pretty well, I don't think he'll be causing any trouble for a while," Lloyd said, his Gastly floating over beside him.

Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast