Destiny Bonds (Semi-Private Rpg) - Page 11

Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny Bonds (Semi-Private Rpg)

Default Re: Destiny Bonds (Semi-Private Rpg)

Quote Originally Posted by charizardman View Post
    OOC: There were two rocks in the way of the exit, but Corey smashed them, so we can go through.
    OOC: Uh...how is that connected with what I was saying? I'm assuming the exit doesn't open directly to the city as seen in the games, but rather, it opens up to a path that leads to the city. As seen in the anime-that picture I just provided namely.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Charizard Lover Extreme charizardman's Avatar

OOC: I believe so, we can exit now and go for the city.

Blog Entries

"Great! Let's get going..." Lloyd said, marching toward the exit, glad of the welcome sight of fresh air and sunlight.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Sean nodded and followed him-only pausing to make sure Bast was still following him. He was tired, true, but he still had enough in him to make to Oreburgh, at least, he hoped so. That blasted cave and those thriced-damned Zubats had taken alot out of him.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Victoria entered the city and started to walk towards the gym but was stopped by a kid.

"Hey! You don't want to go there! Maybe you should wait a bit before challenging Roark! Why don't you go look around a bit?" the Kid ushered them away from the gym and stood in front of it.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Sean was leaning against a nearby wall-catching his breath as it stood. Some arrogant kid was blocking the way to the gym-Sean half-suspected he was related to that youngster they'd ran into in the caves. They both seemed to have a inate inclination to be annoying.
    Last edited by Byzantine; 2nd September 2010 at 05:17 PM.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

OOC:Those rocks blocking the path don't lead to Oreburgh. They lead to a staircase to go deeper into the cave. Google Oreburgh Gate in the games and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Sean, still leaning against the wall, reflected on the events of the day-he'd been attacked by Zubats, accosted by an annoying youngster and he was reasonably certain that he was going to be away from home for at the very least, a few months.

In other words, it wasn't the worst day he'd ever had.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

"You kids should go to the Oreburgh Mining Museum instead." The kid ushered them away.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Dusza was also in the mining museum, observing the numerous fossils embedded in the coal. He was always fascinated about the world of Pokemon. Creatures infused with elemental powers were always up his alley. Once he had taken a good look at everything, he left, not uttering a single word since he arrived. He started making his way toward the Gym, hoping that runt would get out of his way...

Wyrm walked up to the other three.

"So, contest or gym first?"

Wyrm let Roselia, Starly, and Charmeleon out. He caught Budew when he was ditched, and it evolved very fast. Charmeleon evolved when he fought a trainer, with a weak Turtwig.

"I say gym, I'm ready, and the contest is tomorrow."

OOC:....Uh..

IC

Sean shrugged. "I'm going to go exploring I think, after I heal up Bast and Zubat at the center-after that...I dunno, I'll check back in with you guys." With a slight nod, Sean wondered off towards the pokemon center-with Bast in tow.
    Last edited by Byzantine; 2nd September 2010 at 05:45 PM.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

"Wow, your Pokemon got strong fast..." Lloyd remarked, gesturing toward Wyrm's Charmeleon, "I'd be interested to watch your Gym Battle, see what this Gym Leader is all about."

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Wyrm chuckled. He pulled out the guide.

"According to this, the Gym Leaders name is Roark, and he specializes in the rock type. Oh and I found this, I'm not exactly sure what it is."

OOC: It's a Fossil, you choose what it is, although I really want a skull fossil.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Dusza finally reached the Gym, and found the group of imbeciles he had seen earlier. He then found the kid standing there, and gave him a menacing glare. "Feel like moving out of the way yet?" he said with a venomous edge to his voice.

Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast