Destiny Bonds (Semi-Private Rpg) - Page 101

Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2170

Thread: Destiny Bonds (Semi-Private Rpg)

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Destiny Bonds (Semi-Private Rpg)

Rotom let out a yelp, and immediately bolted back into the forest, still frightened. Dusza shook his head. "I can understand ghost speech. Let me see if I can calm him."

He then ran back into the forest, until he found the Rotom, who gave him a scared look, trembling slightly. "Why did you do this to me?" the ghost said in his high-pitched voice. "Why did you force me to live amongst your kind? Humans...they destroy everything. And it never comes back..."

Dusza gave Rotom a curious look. "What do you mean?"

"They don't care at all for our kind. Look at what happened to the Lavender Tower. They utterly destroyed all of the ghosts there by converting it into...whatever it is...what if I'm next?"

Dusza shook his head. "There may be some members of humanity that despise ghosts. But you yourself treated me as an ally to your kind. If anyone tries to harm you, in any sense, I would put my life on the line to protect you. We share more similarities than you may think, and I'm certain that my friends won't treat you harshly."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm more than sure. Just try not to pull too many pranks."

Rotom gave a wry grin. "No promises."

Dusza then started walking back out of the forest and beckoned Rotom over, who floated alongside Dusza as he walked back over to Sam. "He's definitely better now."

OOC: Just in case you didn't already know, Dusza has the ability to understand the speech of ghost Pokemon. To everyone else, it's the nonsense that Pokemon normally speak in.

Blog Entries

"Is he ready?" asked Sam before holding his hand out. "I've always had a keen interest in ghost pokemon, though I've never really had one. They're so hard to breed because it needs to be night or in simulated night which requires a lot of money. One of my goals is to capture a ghost pokemon but they are hard to come across. You got lucky getting such a rare one, and he seems like he really likes you. I'm also pretty sure he wouldn't give up the location of any of his friends but seeing him will have to suffice."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Dusza turned his head towards Rotom. "Is that fine with you?" Rotom replied by electromagnetically grabbing the food and making it float right into his mouth. The ghost obviously was enjoying the food, seeing that the previous owners of the Old Chateau had taken all of the food with them.

Dusza gave a smile. "He must be content now. Go ahead and scan him."

The Egg Mouse Pokemon. :P Togechu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Oh, cool! I love Johto Pokemon..and Missy here seems like a good Pokemon! Mind if we have a battle? I'd like to see what she can do!", Koopa asked, with Rocky leaping in front of him, smiling and growling softly.

Blog Entries

Sam held up his green pokedex and scanned the pokemon which then gave him information on the pokemon species Rotom. "Hey Dusza do you know of any good areas to capture a good ghost poke. I'm dying to get one. I really like the gengar family and shuppet oh and not forgetting little Rotom here." Sean said petting the Rotoms head. "But I would be grateful if you could take me to a place with ghost pokemon."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Oh I don't know I'm not much of a battler!" She looked at the energetic Misdreavus.

"I'm a cordinator you see!" She looked at the energetic Poocheyana and claimed,

"ARE YOU FROM HOENN!"

Blog Entries

"Your best bet would probably be the Eterna Forest, and if you're not afraid to go into a haunted building, the Old Chateau would be perfect. That's where I found this one, and if you're lucky, you might be able to find a different Rotom. Just make sure you don't come into physical contact with one. They have an electrical field surrounding them at nearly all times."

Rotom nodded to confirm this. "Now, if you'll excuse me," Dusza said. "I believe I have a Gym Badge to go after. Thanks for the help."

Dusza then walked off towards Eterna, his Rotom following him, finally having found someone that he could trust.

"So why was it that you let him scan you? I was sure you wouldn't have been as willing as you were."

Rotom shrugged. "The reason for most of the visitors at the Chateau was collectors who had heard rumors of Pokemon such as myself. I've gotten used to people admiring my rarity a long time ago."

Blog Entries

"Hey dude, wait up!" called Sam. "Hey, you traveling with anyone?" asked Sam, indicating if he could join Dusza. "I'm on my way to get the badge too, and there could be other places with ghosts we could go to later on." said Sam. " Oh, I almost forgot, come on out Tauros!" said Sam letting it out into the air. Tauros roared before he saw Rotom, He then hesitated with scared look in his eyes before shrugging it off, going under Sam, and putting him on his back. "Yeah, Tauros never let's me do anything without him, I think he wants to prove something but I don't know what."
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Dusza shrugged. "Maybe he wants to prove his willingness to assist you? Or maybe he simply likes being at your side."

The four then entered Eterna City, seeing a strange building to their immediate left, and the Gym to their right. "That building seems out of place in this town. But it'll have to wait for later. The Gym is this way, let's go," Dusza said, taking a right towards the Gym.

OOC: Who'll be Gardenia for my Gym Battle?

As Sean slept, one would note that two other figures remained in the room, namely a Houndour, curled up besides the door-and a Zubat, hanged upside down near the window. Between them, every entrance to Sean’s room was covered. They would not allow something like this to happen again.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

"Hey man, I grew up here, don't have to give me directions. Come on Tauros, to the gym!" said Sam. Tauros then picked up Dusza and Rotom and ran into the gym. "Whoa there boy hold up." said Sean. Tauros then let all three of them down.

ooc: I can do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Dusza gave a chuckle. "Someone's excited," he said, and he walked into the Gym, and a complete garden of assorted plants, trees, bushes, and flowers stood before him, their fragrance all over the place. "I'm surprised that this Gym isn't in Floroma," Dusza said to himself. "It would've been much more fitting."

Blog Entries

"I prefer the surrounding area." replied Gardenia. "Not as girly, more befitting for a fight." said Gardenia. "So which of the lucky boys will challenge me first?" asked a patiently waiting Gardenia who was now spinning a green pokeball on her finger.
    -Morgan Freeman

The Egg Mouse Pokemon. :P Togechu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Yeah...I'm from Hoenn. Slateport to be precise. But think of it as a contest battle! I thought they had those here in Sinnoh..."

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stacy jumped up and down happily.

"IM FROM HOENN ASWELL!" she screamed.

"I'm from Sootopolis City. I'm related to Wallace and I know Juan like a family member!"