The Dawn Of Time Start Up

Thread: The Dawn Of Time Start Up

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Dawn Of Time Start Up

A long time ago, when there was nothing yet and before the universe was born, there existed an egg, this egg hatched into a mighty Pokemon known as Arceus. Using his one-thousand arms, Arceus shaped the universe. Arceus created wide lands, every single blade of grass, every drop of water, every drop of lava in the volcanoes. Arceus created each and every snowflake. He shaped all of the mighty mountains and the gentle oceans.

Arceus was not without help. He created three Pokemon to assist him ; Dialga, the ruler of Time, Palkia the creator of Space and Giratina, the ruler of Dimensions. He also created Darkrai, the Pokemon of Nightmares, Cresselia the motherly ruler of sweet dreams, Manaphy and his child, Phione, the princes of the sea. Each and every Legendary Pokemon from every region was created to protect and rule over this world.

Arceus also created the young creatures known as Pokemon. After Arceus was finishing creating his new world, he went back into his egg, to wait until he would need to defend that world.

Many Years In The Past...

"And that's how the universe was created." The elderly Shiftry finished explaining to a group of young Seedot. The Seedot jumped up and down.

"Father Arceus is the greatest!" The Seedot chanted together.

Before all of the tribes were formed, there existed one tribe. This tribe would live in peace and harmony for many years before some would begin to question their peaceful nature.

One of the tribe's wise leaders, Terrakion grew weary of this. He called the other leaders, Clefable, Cobalion, Virizon and Mew.

"I grow weary of our peaceful ways." Terrakion complained. "There are more tribes on the rise. We should be out there fighting them!" Terrakion stomped his mighty foot. "Eventually, one of these Pokemon will get a cheeky idea to run off and form their own tribe. We need to stomp out all the traitors."
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Default Re: The Dawn Of Time Start Up

"Come now, change is a necessity for our growing civilization," retorted Mew, "With the death of my species came the birth of many new ones. The lesser species are beginning to multiply, and our species are beginning to decrease. Mine has already died out, and if I'm correct the five birds will be next."

Artemis cracked her knuckles. "I'm with Terrakion. I don't trust these new species." She turned towards Mew. "You mention change for the better. Can't change also be for the worse? And besides, you can't tell me you don't feel any resentment towards your species dying off."
    Back, and better than ever! :D

"My species dying off?" asked Mew, "I'm every species!" He began to glow as he switched from form to form. Clefable, to Virizion, to Terrakion.

Blog Entries

Terrakion roared and stomped his mighty feet.

"That is an insult to us! Unlike you, myself, Cobalion and Virizon are one of a kind just as Father Arceus was! Those savage Pokemon must pay for their crimes! They destroy our huts and eat our young! We've lost sixteen younglings to them this week!"

As they were arguing, two wild Duskull, two Dusclops and a Dusknoir came floating into their camp. The Dusclops used Hypnosis on any citizens who spotted them. The Duskull used Psybeam on their camp's main hut, blasting huge holes into it. The Dusknoir swooped over to where the sleeping Seedot were and scooped up three of them.

The Shiftry, who had been previously telling them his children a story, had hidden behind a hut and had managed to stay awake. He spotted Dusknoir and the others, swooping off with screaming Seedot in their arms.

"Help us!" The Seedot screamed but the only move they knew was Bide and every time they used it, the Dusknoir was unaffected by it.

"Hey!" Shiftry came running towards the leaders. "Three more younglings have been stolen!"
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Artemis was about to respond, when she heard the cries for help. She glanced in the direction the Shiftry had come from, and started forward, ready to give chase to the Haunter.
    Back, and better than ever! :D

"Oh this'll be fun," mumbled Mew. He shone brightly, and instantly teleported in front of the Dusknoir. Still shining he began to transform, becoming the spitting image of Arceus. While he had never really had respect for the pokemon, he knew the transformation struck fear into his enemies.

Blog Entries

The two Duskull shrieked in fear and floated away.

The Dusknoir sent his two Dusclops minions to battle for him. The two Dusclops used Hypnosis while Dusknoir attempted to float away.

"Not so fast!" Terrakion roared at Dusknoir. "Sacred Sword! Terrakion swung his mighty horns at Dusknoir. Dusknoir was weakened slightly but not enough to drop the children."

"It's my turn!" Cobalion shouted, shoving Terrakion out of the way. "Sacred Sword!" Cobalion swung at Dusknoir with his horns but Dusknoir managed to float out of reach.

"It's no use!" The Shiftry moaned. "We need a winged Pokemon to reach them!"

A local Pikachu from the village, stepped forward clutching a tablet close to his chest. "Perhaps we could summon the Great One, Ho-Oh and ask for Her Majesty's assistance?"

OOC:May I claim control over the legendary birds and (or) beasts. Do I have to make SUs for them?

Mew struggled to stay awake. His eyes began to close. He tried ass hard as he could to fight it, but it was no use. He instantly fell asleep, instinctively making himself a punk bubble to rest in.

Blog Entries

OOC: Which legendary birds ; The Kanto ones? (Moltres/Zapdos/Articuno) or the Johto ones (Lugia/Ho-Oh)? Either way you can control them and the beasts. No sign up is needed.

Once all of the Pokemon were asleep a shadowy figure swooped over to the sleeping Pokemon.

"My Lord!" The Duskull were being punished for fleeing and were now begging for fogiveness. "Please forgive Us! We were up against Cobalion, Terrakion and Mew!"

"Silence!" The shadow replied. "You three are imbeciles."

The Dusclops swooped over and began to plead. "Your Majesty, We did not flee, We are your most loyal servants."

The shadow ignored them and floated away.