Dawn of an Era (Start Up) - Page 4

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn of an Era (Start Up)

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dawn of an Era (Start Up)

((OOC: Ugh...sorry, guys, life just decided to hit me over the head...NOT a good time for me to start an RPG, with as busy as I've been. But hey, I didn't know it was going to happen...I'll be better about moving things forward from now on, though. Promise.))

"'m fine." Kit said, shaking herself off. "Knowing you, you'd singe all my fur off." She returned to her sitting position, licking her legs in an attempt to get some more of the water off. She vaguely suspected that the oddly-colored fire monkey had a crush on her, but she was more certain that if he did, the feelings were NOT mutual.

Deoxys sighed internally; no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get Lapis to stop calling him 'Master.' Still, he figured, if he hadn't been able to convince him by now, there'd be no convincing him. He settled down himself, keeping his psychic senses vigilant for the presence of danger. They had precious little time -- he hoped that Monty would return quickly. He figured they would have about an hour before they would have no choice but to start their journey down the mountain, with or without the Tangrowth. Even that would be cutting it close. The movement on the horizon was growing stronger, it's presence growing larger.

They were coming.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Kevin could sense what Deoxys was thinking as well.

"Who's coming?" he asked, "Whoever or whatever it is, we'd better get moving quick!"

Blog Entries

"I wonder why he's taking so long."Lily said. "Should someone go look for Monty, I'm getting worried..." Lily worries about every pokemon she's "close" too. She's just a very caring pokemon.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"You do remember that your species has the Flash Fire ability, remember? You'd gain power from fire, and I hardly think your fur being singed will be a problem." Goku said.

Blog Entries

Monty stumbled loudly through the forest, hauling back the large breakfast he'd made on a large leaf, pulling it behind him. Stacked on the leaf were several semi-hollowed out Pinap Berry shells, full of a mixture of the local berries and other plants. It wasn't much, but he didn't exactly have a lot of time, and they were in a rather large group. He bursted into the clearing, surprised that everyone was still there. He slid the leaf into the center and started handing out the "smoothies," which were all large enough to be a whole meal. He handed the first to Lily and moved around the group.

"I'm sorry I took so long," he said, sitting down lazily, "I just didn't expect you guys to be waiting."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"No comrade left behind." Goku said simply, chewing on the pepper he had in his mouth and went to the dish that Monty has made.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Well, it's about time!" Kevin said, picking up the dish Monty had made.

Then he paused, as if lost in thought.

"Deoxys, did you really have the feeling that Mewtwo and his minions would show up?" he asked.
    Last edited by PlatinumDude; 12th February 2010 at 01:59 AM.

Is Golden. The Golden Tyranitar's Avatar
    Sitting in an armchair in a quiet library in Driftveil City.
    Blog Entries

"Thank you!"Said Roary gratefully,as he swallowed the Pinap shell and its contents whole.He smiled,but it was false,as Roary was actually very worried about this "sinister presence" Deoxys could feel.

Blog Entries

"Thanks Monty!" Lily said. Lily started to drink the smoothie. "This tastes great! I'm not surprised, since Monty made this. Thanks again." Lily commented. She drank the rest of her delicious smoothie and got up on her feet. "I'm ready to go!"

Blog Entries

"This is good, Monty!" The Ludicolo named Fiesta said, stating the obvious. "I feel like dancing, now!" Fiesta said before breaking out in a dance, but being careful not to release a weather dance.

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Lapis took a smoothie and eyed it with a look that quickly changed from suspicion to greed. He downed it in one gulp and licked his lips.

"Thankyou, Monty, my friend. You are truly skilled in the making of these, how do you say," he commented, looking at the makeshift cup and thinking of the word, "smoothies."

He then proceeded to wear the cup as a hat. It was possible that Lapis' traumatic rejection some time before had made him go a little bit insane, or maybe it was just his curiosity kicking in. That was the thing with Lapis; it was difficult to tell what he was feeling. Because of the unmoving eyes and all.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Blog Entries

Lily looked at Lapis with a puzzled look. "Hmm. Lapis, why do you have the cup on your head?" She asked.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Kit licked her chops and lapped up the smoothie Monty had made, keeping an eye on Lapis' weird behavior and Fiesta's dancing. She didn't want to get drenched again. Satisfied that Fiesta wasn't going to drown them all in another deluge, she closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the sweet smoothie.

Deoxys, on the other hand, did not move to drink his smoothie. He instead nodded in response to Kevin's question. "Why would I lie about Mewtwo coming? Haven't I kept you all safe from him before?" he asked innocently. "It does not benefit anyone for me to lie."
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Kevin hesitated for a moment, then brought himself back up to speak; he suddenly remembered the solemnity in Deoxys' tone.

"All right," he said, "just wanted to make sure."

Kevin picked up a Watmel Berry from the food Monty had given him, then used Hammer Arm to break it open, being careful not to leave a mess. Afterward, he ate the parts that weren't rind. It was delicious.

"Thanks, Monty!" he said to the Tangrowth, "That hit the spot!"
    Last edited by PlatinumDude; 12th February 2010 at 06:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Goku took one of the smoothies and sampled it with a dab from his finger. Not one to waste food, he drained his Pinap cup of its contents and ate the hollowed out Pinap Berry cup.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast