Dawn of an Era (Start Up) - Page 31

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn of an Era (Start Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Dawn of an Era (Start Up)

"Oh, nothing more than to get your forces OFF MY MOUNTAIN!" Goku yelled, pissed that the gardens have been dug up and various other things have been touched by dogs that were tresspassing on his mountain, not to mention invading his home when he was here.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Kevin was secretly following Goku the entire time. He emerged from the bushes and gently tapped the fire monkey on the shoulder. "Anything else I should do?" he asked.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yes. Sit, be still, and you don't do anything that'll get us killed." Goku ordered, not taking his eyes off of Vlad's, with the Legendary Pokemon doing the same thing. "We can explain why we are attacking your mountain if you answer what we want to know." Watt demanded, going in between the two Fire types before something sets them off. Getting off Tao, Goku said, "Ask away," ignoring the Disaster Pokemon's complaints of a sore back.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Kit's ears swiveled forward -- Goku hadn't seen her yet. But now that Watt had moved forward, he might. She decided to take advantage of his concentration on Vlad and slunk backwards, concealing herself behind the small shelter and listening closely.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

"Why did you come back to the same mountain that banished you?" Watt asked. Goku said, combing through his head flame in thought. "Deoxys is the reason. Normally, I'd steer clear from it until I can become a party of one and take back the throne that was supposed to be mine, but Deoxys... he basically ordered me and my motley crew to come up this mountain even though there could have been a high chance of us getting killed." "And who is in this 'motley crew' of yours?" Watt asked.

Blog Entries

'Shit!' Kit swore in her head, creeping backwards. 'Fucking monkey! Talk some more before you bail me out of here!'

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

"They consist of a Bulbasaur, a Swampert - the one behind me - , a Tyranitar, a Ludicolo, myself, and formally, a Tangrowth. I don't know where he is, as he fled long before we arrived at Saru-Yama." Goku said, excluding Kit to protect her in case she was somewhere in the audience and most likely is, given that the foxes are closely related to the dog family.

Blog Entries

Kit's ears twitched forward. 'He didn't mention me...why didn't he mention me?' she wondered.

Watt seemed unamused, but Vlad's eyes widened. "So...wait. The raids all across the countryside, the destruction and the violence that Deoxys spread...that was caused by a bunch of grass types, a deformed fish, a walking mountain, and a monkey?" he asked, looking badly confused.

Kit frowned, trying to puzzle it all out herself. Surely they would have heard of such raids...but then again, she realized, perhaps not. Deoxys had always led them away from such places. 'And he's disappeared for short periods of time as well...always right before we're about to leave someplace.' she realized. Something wrenched in her gut, and her tails drooped. 'Deoxys...he's been lying to us this whole time...'

Blog Entries

"I wouldn't call my college a 'deformed fish', considering he made you run away with your tail inbetween your legs." Goku said, getting "Oooooh..."s all across the camp. A sharp, loud bark from Vlad silenced it almost immediately. "And I don't know of these 'raids' you speak of. Clarify, my friend." He asked. "And what 'friend' insults other 'friends'?" Vlad asked. "Dear ones, my friend." Goku said, a smartass grin on his face.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Kevin nodded, then hid back in the bushes to listen to the conversation. He was careful not to do anything rash during the negotiation.

Blog Entries

Vlad growled. "Were it not for my commander, I would have broken more than your leg." he shot back, gesturing at Goku's wounded limb.

"Don't play dumb, monkey." Watt interrupted, sparking slightly. "You know what we're talking about."

Blog Entries

Goku's head flame suddenly flared up violently to get them to calm down by startling them, then it died down to normal. "All we did was travel around from place to place, like nomads. Least... that is all I could remember." Goku said, getting a headache from trying to remember what happened to the nights that they awoke sore as hell when they hadn't done anything strenous the day before.

Is Golden. The Golden Tyranitar's Avatar
    Sitting in an armchair in a quiet library in Driftveil City.
    Blog Entries

((God guys, I'm away for 24 hours and look what you do to it))

Roary gently pushed open the door to Lily and Fiesta's room, slightly worried about what he might find there.
    He sigh with relief at the sight of the happily dancing Ludicolo.
    "Just wanted to make sure you two were okay" He said, in a tone only just loud enough to be heard over the fighting outside.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Sorry. Blame me, Edo and Infernal_King for this)

Kevin continued to listen in to the negotiation. He didn't like where this was going, but he continued to listen in, anyway.

Blog Entries

"Oh, hi there Roary." Lily said, looking up at the friendly green giant. "We were just... um... dancing. Well, at least Fiesta was. I was bored, so Fiesta suggested that we dance."
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast