Dawn of an Era (Start Up) - Page 11

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn of an Era (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dawn of an Era (Start Up)

"So, where are we going?" Lily asked, not knowing where everyone was headed for. But, she started heading in there direction.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Yelling close to me all of a sudden." Goku said, muttering darkly underneath his breath in Japanese.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Not to intrude," Kevin said to Fiesta, "but what Goku meant was that he and Kit were talking in private. I didn't even get to hear what they were talking about."

He approached Goku and Kit. "Sorry if I eavesdropped a bit," he apologized.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

((I'm actually going to be transitioning us to Blackthorn in this post, so please keep that in mind when responding to it))

Kit brushed off the larger pokemon, walking to the head of their makeshift pack. "We're headed toward Blackthorn City." she announced as she passed everyone. "And we can't afford to dawdle, so let's get moving before Mewtwo discovers that we're not on the mountain anymore!"

She kept going, leaving Goku to heard up any stragglers as she led the way west. The peak of Mt. Silver loomed behind them, off to their left -- the mountain on which they'd taken sanctuary was just north of it. Her pace didn't waver, and by the time the sun had begun to set, they reached a vast stretch of land where only the hardiest of shrubs grew. "Below this ground is what's known as the Ice Path." she said, speaking for the first time since they'd started off. "That's why there's no plants here. We're close."

'Past this is the land above the Dragon's Den...I don't think we want to go there. It's probably safest to stay on the eastern edge of the city.' Kit stopped, turning back to face the rest of the group. "It'd be best if we took refuge in the forest just south of here." she explained, indicating the trees that began about five hundred feet away. "Welcome to Blackthorn City."
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Kevin stared out into the buildings of Blackthorn City. For some reason, he couldn't help but get into some deep thinking.

"Blackthorn City..." he whispered.

Then, he suddenly blurted out, "Wait a second! I...I remember this place!"
    Last edited by PlatinumDude; 11th March 2010 at 08:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Lily looked at Kevin with a puzzled look. "You know this place, Kevin?" She asked the Swampert.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Yeah, I do, Lily," Kevin answered, taking a deep breath, "It's a long story, actually. See, when I was still with my Trainer, I had a 1-on-1 battle with the Gym Leader's Kingdra. Even though I won with a well-placed Ice Punch, the Leader wouldn't give my Trainer the badge. So she made the two of us go to the Dragon's Den to fetch something for her first; after that, we were allowed to have the badge. I was still tired from the battle, but my Trainer still made me fight against those unusually strong Dragon Pokemon in the Den. Due to my tiredness, I couldn't perform well against the wild Pokemon. So, after we fetched the item and got the badge, the Trainer called me worthless and ditched me in this forest. I still remember it like it was yesterday."

Kevin glanced back at Blackthorn's buildings, as the memories flooded back back to him.
    Last edited by PlatinumDude; 11th March 2010 at 11:47 PM.

Is Golden. The Golden Tyranitar's Avatar
    Sitting in an armchair in a quiet library in Driftveil City.
    Blog Entries

Roary looked shocked.
    "Kevin!?!" He exclaimed."You were ditched here?!?I WAS DITCHED HERE TOO!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Really?" asked Kevin, "What happened, Roary?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Goku placed his hands on his ears. Roary wasn't called so without reason.

Blog Entries

"My trainer battled the gym leader in this town."Roary said."Her and my trainer were down to one Pokemon each.My trainer's last Pokemon was me,he had saved me as a last resort.But then the leader sent out a Kingdra.Two Hydro Pumps and it was all over for me...My trainer ditched me after that loss."

Blog Entries

Lily was shocked. "So, you guys were both ditched here... because of the gym leader?! That's so weird." Lily exclaimed. "I don't really remember where my trainer got rid of me, but it wasn't because of my strength, it was because of my appearance..." Lily said, replaying the memory in her head.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"It's not because of the Gym Leader," Kevin clarified, "it's because our trainers thought we weren't strong enough."

Blog Entries

"Actually,I was plenty strong"Roary added "But my trainer thought I was holding back because I'm nice...It was just a type disadvantage..."

Blog Entries

"Well, that's not fair. If it was a type disadvantage, then your trainer should have understood why you fainted! And Kevin, your trainer shouldn't have cared if you were tough, or not. You only fainted against the wild pokemon because your health was low after battling the gym leader. Your trainer should have healed you!" Lily was expressing what she thought about this whole incident. "And my trainer... well my trainer didn't like me because of my colors... he thought I was too "pink" for him. Appearance shouldn't matter either... Those stories show that there are bad people and pokemon everywhere, that's why we're all here." Lily finished.

"Let's keep moving."

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast