Dark Forest - Page 5

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Forest

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dark Forest

Eric Richardson
    Following Flygon to who knows where

Flygon lead them down a small hill in the woods and past a rock that resembled a Jigglypuff in a way where a small clearing with mostly brown dirt but grass as well was. Dark trees surrounded the entire clearing making it look a bit spooky.

"Here we are, what do you think? Should we set up camp here even just for the night?" Cooper asked. There was a small pond just behind two trees as well. And with luck a couple of logs and sticks they could use for sitting and setting a fire. Flygon shot a Flamethrower up in the air so they could see better since it was pitch black. Eric quickly gathered some of the logs and twigs placing it on the ground so Flygon could shoot Flamethrower at it making the area a little more lighter.

"Thanks Flygon, now we just need to set up the tents and sleeping bags" Eric replied as Cacturne and Espeon placed the fish and berries in a pile near the fire. Eric turned to see what the others would want to do as well. His camping knowledge came from the days he had been with Renee, he remembered that the two always worked together to make sure they had a good camping trip.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Post Re: Dark Forest

Lana Alnar
    The clearing

Well, it looked like Zaar had walked away. I didn't mind.

We had followed Flygon for what seemed like forever, until we had came to a clearing. It looked great, even for the night. We had zigzagged everywhere, until we got here. Finally.

"Thanks, Flygon," I said.

"This looks like a good spot. Shall we begin setting up?"

Everything was still. Breathtakingly, horrifyingly still. Like in those horror movies, where you know something's going to pop out. Would I sleep tonight? Who knows. Should I sleep? An even better question.

O.C.C. The goal is for everyone to set off on their own. When they do, they get lost in their respective "areas". It is then that they will see terrible demons. These demons feed into their minds, showing visions of and becoming the person's worst fears. A person cannot see a demon unless it is after them. A demon may have only one target at a time. Therefore, they may appear out of thin air.

Those who are alone, it is now night time. The time where the most demons come out. They feed off of fear. This is my favorite aspect of the RPG.
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar was calmly walking through the forest, searching for the demons. He did not feel fear. He was fear.

He continued to supposedly search for Juno, his Houndoom listening for any sound of movement...

Juno Roland
    His campsite

Weavile found them first, but he wasn't alarmed. He eyed the Hound and it's master, still uneasy with the duo. He picked up his plethora of sticks between one of his claws and darted away, making sure to snap a few twigs to alert them of their position.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar completely ignored the cracks. He was supposed to be searching for Juno, but in reality, he was searching for other beings in this forest...

OOC: I have to go in about 25 minutes, so...yeah.

Registered User Autumn Torterra's Avatar

Robert Terra
    The Clearing

No one had even taken notice of Robert, though he had been there the whole time. He didn't like this forest much and he had a bad feeling about sleeping there. However, it seemed the man with the Flygon and the green-eyed girl were in charge and Robert shouldn't question them. Robert also didn't like how people kept leaving the group. First the twins, then Juno, and now Zaar. It was probably better that Zaar wasn't around though because he seemed to be insane. Luckily, the people left in the camp seemed sane.

The green-eyed girl asked, "Shall we begin setting up?"

Robert answered, "How can I help?" Robert awaited orders.
    Last edited by Autumn Torterra; 31st May 2010 at 08:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Mystery Craze
    Dark Forest Beach

'I'll join you guys later' I said to to the others as they trekked further inland.I sat down on the beach,watching the crashing waves.I wondered how far we were from civilisation.Far enough?Probably not.Even if I migrated to another planet,it still wouldn't be further away enough.I sighed.I'd done my best to get away,and this was just fine.Nobody recognised me,or barely noticed me,so it was fine.

But it wasn't perfect.

Why the hell I opened my big mouth earlier to try and persuade the others I have no idea.I could tell they thought it was a weird,crazy idea and it only drew attention to me for nothing.I sighed again.I was really going to have to get used to not talking.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    The Clearing

Let's see... How did you set up camp? The one boy(I think his name was Robert) was watching me expectantly. He was waiting for me to tell him what to do! I wasn't comfortable in this situation...

Then, I remembered something-- The tent, sleeping bags, and a fire would be nice. "Um, Robert? You could collect the stuff for a fire. I'll set up the tent. Eric? Do you want to do the sleeping bags?"

Okay, that was over with. Now it was time to work. I hoped we could do it.

Blog Entries

OOC: Snowfire,are you playing the demons,or are we creating the visions and stuff?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Registered User Autumn Torterra's Avatar

OOC: I'm really sorry Snowfire, but when I signed up yesterday I completely forgot that I was going camping tommorrow and the next day. I won't be able to post after this until Monday. I completely understand if I'm kicked out of the RP because of this.

Robert Terra
    The Camp

The green-eyed girl had just assigned Robert his job. He looked around the camp and didn't see much wood. He'd have to go into the forest. Robert walked forward into the trees. There wasn't much wood near the camp either. He kept walking. Robert didn't realize that he had gone too far until he lost sight of the camp.
    Last edited by Autumn Torterra; 31st May 2010 at 08:52 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Eric had already set up the fire, which is why he had Flygon use Flamethrower

Eric Richardson
    The Clearing

Erica nodded his head as he started to sort out the sleeping bags. "Hopefully this is all the Sleeping bags" Eric said as he started to sort them out. "How many tents do we have exactly?" Eric asked as well. If they had enough they could put two in each tent, although he doubted anyone would sleep in the same tent as Zaar.

OOC: I wasn't sure where the sleeping bags were or what happened to them
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

OOC: AT, Mystery didn't leave, she just stayed XP
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

O.C.C. You guys can make the demons. I don't control them. AT, you will not be kicked out.

Lana Alnar
    The Clearing

"Great. Looks like Robert's gone. Why did he wander off? Anyways, there are plenty of sleeping bags. Don't think the other girl's coming back. Neither's Juno. I don't think Zaar will, either. The twins are gone, too."

Everyone was gone. Everyone. Smart.

"I think it's just you and me. Plan on walking away?"

I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

The fog thickened, and I quickly go to setting up the tents. One for me, one for Eric. Sorry, all of you other people. You guys left.

I know, I know, be considerate. I looked around me, at the forest. I could tell, these next few months would be hell.

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson
    The Clearing

"I don't really think it's wise for us to just split up when it's this dark, especially since we don't really know what's on this island" Eric said to her as he sat on a log and pulled some Pokemon food from his bag feeding Flygon, Cacturne and Espeon. "Can't forget Seviper" Eric commented as he released the Poison Snake type.

"If you want I can get my Pokemon to bring those people back" Eric offered to her.

OOC: Keep accidentally writing Erica instead of Eric lol

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    The Clearing

"No, I don't think that's neccessary. A few of them, I'm sure, don't want to be found."

Especially if they had just wandered off like that.

"Now I am going to go inside my tent. You can go in yours, if you would like to."

As soon as I walked inside, I released Leafeon. Again. I unrolled the sleeping bag, and sat down on it. I was tired, and I showed it by giving a little yawn. One thing, though. I had to record the day's events in my notebook.

Notebook:

5-28-10

We washed up on the beach today. The boat was destroyed, and carried off most of our supplies. Fought for a little bit on the beach, then followed Flygon to a spot to camp. We ended up in The Clearing. We're all seperated into little groups, if even that. This place gives me the creeps. We'll see if I'll make it to tommorrow.

There. I could sleep now. I could get some much needed sleep. Finally.

I layed my head down, and began to fall asleep. My eyes were slowly closing, and I was drifting off. Them, I saw a shadow outside. And a red glow, coming from the shadow. Then, I heard a low grumbling noise.

To be honest, I was really scared at that point. I pulled my head underneath the sleeping bag covers, and zipped it up all the way. I made my head look the other way.

It was so warm, now. My eyes closed, and then, I fell asleep. Sweet dreams.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast