Dark Forest - Page 4

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Forest

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dark Forest

Mystery Craze
    Dark Forest

I nodded in agreement with Sword-Guy.If they didn't want to listen to somebody who had experience with stuff like this,it was fine by me.Besides,the girl need to fine-tune her listening skills.She obviously hadn't heard on what I had said after I told everyone not to go ahead straight away.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Post Re: Dark Forest

Lana Alnar
    Banks of the Dark Forest

"Look, I really don't care where he went. If Juno gets lost, or, from what I heard, dies, that's his problem. If you guys insist on staying here, that's fine by me. Just remember-- We have to go in there sometime."

If we didn't, then the whole mission would be wasted. They could stay there as long as they wanted to, but I was going in tommorrow. No exceptions. I was here for a reason.

Just then, I remembered something. Leafeon! "Sorry, Leaf," I said as I realeased Leafeon from his Pokeball.

"Leaf Leaf!"

"So. I guess we set up camp here. What should we start off with?"

O.C.C. Remember the notebooks I mentioned in my first post? You can actually draw out things you see/make notes and load 'em into your post. Just write above them,"Notebook Page".
    "Nothing is ever certain."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joseph and Joshua "The Clones" Antinimous
    Dark Forest

Joe and Josh eyes were suddenly hit with inspiration, and they each began writing/drawing in their Notebooks.

OCC: This ability is called creative prophecy. It basically means that, when Joe writes a story, it comes true, and when Josh draws a picture, it also comes true.

Joshes Notebook:

Joe's Notebook:

Silence. Ever-lasting silence.
    Alone. Alone forever.
    Never together again.
    The one that will feel the most,
    Is the one that will have
    Everlasting death.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Mystery Craze
    Dark Forest

'I'm not saying we shouldn't go in' I rolled my eyes.I was going to have to spell it out for the girl.'I'm saying we should use our psychic pokemon to look into the future and warn us of any danger!'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Juno Roland
    A few minutes into the forest.

"Juno, there." Lucario pointed towards a small clearing in the woods. Juno nodded in approval, and took a small glance around, and back at the group. Staying on the beach, hmm. Peculiar group, one that lacks experience. A bad combination. If they decided to enter the forest, they'd find him. Otherwise, he was going at it alone here.

He released two Pokeballs from his belts, a Blaziken and Weavile standing in the clearing he had discovered. They looked around, a bit confused.

"Blaziken, Weavile, find sticks, acorns, long grass, and firewood. Lucario, Vaporeon and I will stay here and set up the tent. Be swift, I want this camp locked and finished by nightfall." What a derogatory statement; it was practically already night.

Juno's pokemon acknowledged him and sped off into the forest. Juno eyed Lucario. "Watch them. If you feel anything wrong, tell me. We'll go after them."

OOC: Don't call Lucario's Aura reading god mode. If someone decides to mess with either of them out in the woods, I'll know about it. plus, that'd be lame anyways. :x

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Juno, pokemon can't talk. I know Lucario could in the movie, but that was just because he was exceptinaly trained in aura. And this sin't the anime, anyway.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

OOC: This isn't like in the anime?Snowfire,is that true?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

O.C.C. I really don't mind one way or the other. Whichever you feel like doing is fine with me.

Lana Alnar
    Banks of the Dark Foret

"Yes, I understand that. But I really, really don't think it'll help too much. You do whatever you want to. But now that I'm here, it doesn't feel like telling the future is going to help."

Well, this was falling apart fast. I wasn't about to trust Zaar too much. I knew it was profiling, but he had an air and look to him that said something-- "I have my own agenda, and I couldn't care less about yours."

The girl on the other hand, seemed to be a bit on edge. Almost like, well, this is gonna sound crazy, but, she was on the run from something. There. I said it. She seemed like she wasn't here to explore. That was only sometimes, though. Other times, she seemed like she was here for the ride. That one name thing, though...

Aw, who cares?! We weren't gonna get anywhere like this. And I really didn't think psychic Pokemon would help. This was not an ordinary place, I could tell already. Things could alter course too fast to tell. Every little change in ideas or someone's thoughts would change the future. A little too iffy, if you asked me.

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson
    Banks of Dark Forest

"I think we should just go set up camp, if anything happens we got our Pokemon to defend us. And Cacturne is pretty good at detecting things at nighttime, infact more or less he's the predator then the prey" Eric spoke up after watching them argue.

"Cact" Cacturne said pointing it's arm to itself as to say you can depend on me.

"Now we are not going to do anything if we keep fighting like this, Espeon can detect danger as well so we can be aware, if you see her gem shine then be alert. And if we got Ghost/Dark or otherwise nocturnal Pokemon able to stay up at night they can stay on guard" Eric went on.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

All of Zaar's Pokemon spontaneously were released from their Poke Balls, and Zaar pulled out a different weapon, a scythe tainted with dried blood, from his robes.

"I believe I may be able to keep watch as well," he said with a bloodthirsty grin.

"My Pokemon are all creatures of the night, and I myself require little to no sleep, thanks to my, ahem, special training. So I will be the main lookout for any dangers."

In truth, the only reason he wanted to keep watch was, in the scenario that demons did show up, he wanted to see if he could reason with them.

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    Banks of the Dark Forest

"Fine then. Let's just go with that."

That guy seemed like the only reasonable one here. Including me. No, I wa not one of those conceited idiots who thought they were always right. Zaar seemed like a psychopath, the girl(I'll just call her Girl for now) seemed a little trustworthy, but a little off, and Juno was nowhere to be seen. Same with the twins. As for me, I was too satisfied with my mindset to be constantly open to other ideas.

I think the guy's name was Eric. I was pretty sure it said that on his notebook. He seemed the calmest and most collected. I liked people like that. And I could never be one of them.

I didn't want Zaar guarding. He still didn't seem to be in the best interest of the group.

"Let's have the Pokemon guard. Now, how shall we set up?"

We could use the sleeping bags we were given, or what had washed up on shore. We needed a fire. There was plenty of wood here. Um... I wasn't a total expert at this. Did we need food? I personally felt full, but wasn't sure of the others. Yeah, food would be nice.

I had once seen a show about stuff like this. The guy would be dropped off somewhere, and would have to live off the land.

We did have a tent, though. I had brought it off with me.

"I have the tent we got, guys."

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    OCC: Juno, pokemon can't talk. I know Lucario could in the movie, but that was just because he was exceptinaly trained in aura. And this sin't the anime, anyway.
    OOC: He's talking, 'nuff said. it doesn't take a lucario much training to figure out how to read auras and mimic them.

Juno Roland
    His Campsite

Lucario and Juno crafted a small bonfire pit in the middle of the small expanse, digging into the earth just enough to give the soon-to-be flames a home. His tent was set up, as it really wasn't anything special, and Blaziken had returned with a handful of acorns and wood. Deftly, Juno began to hollow them out, and withdrew some fishing line from his pack.

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson
    Banks of Dark Forest

"Find a small clearing in the trees, set some logs up and use the tent if possible. And we got enough berries and fish for the night too and breakfast tomorrow" Eric spoke up again. He noticed Cacturne was watching Zaar with some interest, he had no idea but probably because the guy trained dark types could be a factor.

"As for a sleeping bag I am okay sleeping on the ground, Seviper likes it when I use her as a pillow as just long as it's not on her tail or head" Eric added. He pulled out a pokeball "Flygon check for a small clearing between trees, a place for a campsite" Eric ordered releasing Flygon. On commanded it flew over the trees before returning after a moment.

"Flygon!" Flygon said.

"Found something?" Eric asked, Flygon nodded his head. "Okay lead Lana and the rest of us to it, once everyone gets settled and listens' Eric commented.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar glared at her in annoyance. He put his scythe, named Sanguezanna, away, but his Pokemon remained.

"Fine. But don't go yelling for me when you're being driven insane by the horrors that infest these grounds. Because I will enjoy every moment of it," he said before turning his back on the others.

"I'm going to find Juno."

He swept off, only his Houndoom following him, the rest of his Pokemon taking up positions a couple of feet from the camp, silently patrolling the area.

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    Following Flygon to who knows where

I could tell Eric had been on his fair share of camping trips. He knew exactly what to do.

His Flygon had bursted out in excitement. It had found something!

Eric told it to lead us there, and Flygon had taken off. It went ahead of us, but stopped a little up the trail when he noticed we hadn't started following.

The forest had gone darker. I didn't know if it was an optical illusion, and I was going to hang around to find out. The place must get pitch black in the middle of the night. Scary thought. I wouldn't want to be the one lost in the middle of the night.
    "Well, let's go."

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast