Dark Forest - Page 3

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Forest

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dark Forest

Eric Richardson

Eric watched them with an amused look on his face. Maybe this trip wouldn't be too bad, the guy with the sword seem.. well an interesting character. Eric patted down his trench coat before looking around, they probably should start trying to make some sort of camp. Lucky they had Pokemon for starting fires and the rather large ones wouldn't oppose to their trainers sleeping on them.

Eric noticed Espeon and Cacturne came out of the woods, his grass/dark type was carrying Oran berries and Espeon was using Psychic to lift some of them.

"When did you guys leave? Well I think we got enough food for the night, and Pokemon to keep us company. Although this one might be long" Eric commented. Cacturne placed the berries on the ground before staring at Zaar and walking over to him. "Cacturne?" Eric asked.

"Cact" Cacturne said standing behind Zaar and staring at him for some reason. Eric thought maybe it had to do with some sort of darkness or whatever inside him, he definitely wasn't a happy guy and Cacturne seemed to be drawn to it somehow, or just noticed it.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Post Re: Dark Forest

Lana Alnar
    Banks of the Dark Forest

Everyone was fighting now. I don't quite know what it was, but an educated guess might help. Let's see...

From what I could get, everyone was too different. Plus the fact that we were all kind of annoyed that our supplies drifted away. But there was something else, too. Wasn't too sure what that happened to be.

I figured it would be helpful to set up camp, and find more, well, non-berry food. Like fish. Yes, that would work. A fire wouldn't hurt, either. Nope, not at all. I think we had all the Pokemon we needed.

"Why not we go into the forest and set up camp? That could help a bit."

Mhmm. That would work. I thought so, at least.

"Oh, but let's stay together. Okay? That way, we can't get lost. If we got lost... I don't know what would or could happen."

A little less quarreling could help, too.
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar
    On the Shores of Dark Forest

Zaar looked over at Lana.

"I wholeheartedly agree. We need to set up a base of operations, but we shouldn't stay moving for too long. Remember, people have died here," he said.

Blog Entries

OOC: SA- Just out of curiosity does Zaar actually see other people's Pokemon? Because it seems he can't see a Cacturne staring at him lol, and he didn't take notice of the Weavile fight in Pride.

Eric Richardson

Eric nodded his head to Lana agreeing, they should set up camp.

"Cacturne, try to use your Pin missiles to catch some fish" Eric said distracting Cacturne.

"Cact" Cacturne replied as it went to the water and started fishing.

"Should we start up camp in a plain field or where there's lots of trees?" Eric asked
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

OOC: He tends to ignore quite a bit of things. He can see them, he just doesn't want to.

Zaar
    On the Shores of Dark Forest

"It's a trade-off, really. If we set up camp in a plain field, we'll stick out like a sore thumb. But if we camp in the forest, we'll be too close to the beasts that inhabit this island."

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    Banks of the Dark Forest

"So, it is agreed? We'll find somewhere to stay. And Zaar, what makes you think people have died here? It's a new discovery."

What would be the best way to do this? To split up in groups? Or to stick together?

I figured sticking together would be best for now. Yes, without people getting lost, we might make it.

"I think we should stay in a group. How about you guys?"

Blog Entries

Zaar
    The Beach of Dark Forest

"Maybe we should have someone scout ahead? Maybe to see if there's anything we should worry about? I'd be glad to volunteer," sai Zaar, but what he really wanted to do is see how he would fare with the inhabitants of this island, for that was the only reason he joined this expedition in the first place...

Blog Entries

OOC: Ah I see lol,

Eric Richardson

"Sticking together is the better option, it's night so we don't want to get lost" Eric spoke up again as Cacturne walked over carrying dead fishes now. He looked through the trees wondering what they may encounter. "And having someone scout might not be a bad idea although it might be hard to see around" Eric added.

OOC: wow, you guys like to advance the plot without characters, eh?

Juno Roland
    Inside the Edge of the Forest.

Once he got out of sight, he pulled a softpack of smokes from his pocket, and pulled one out with his mouth. Lucario took some initiative and headed off somewhat ahead of him, scouting out possible danger zones in the forest. Juno lit up and took a puff, not even bothering to look back at the feuding group. He wasn't going to waste his time on some trigger-happy schitzofranic and a clueless girl, much less the twins he was growing more weary off already.

Blog Entries

Zaar
    Dark Forest

"Qui nessuno ha un cervello..." muttered Zaar under his breath, and then he reverted back to English.

"I'll do the scouting. I'll stay ahead of the group, and signal you if anything shows up. Sound fair?"

Blog Entries

Mystery Craze
    Banks of the Dark Forest

Dying?Beasts that inhabit this island?What were they going on about?Were we going to die?

I closed my eyes and shut out the world,trying to concentrate on my mind,to see something that could help.An image formed in my mind.It was...dancing?It got clearer and clearer until I realised it was-

Mime Jr.!

My eyes flew open immediately.

'No.Don't go ahead.It's completely unecessary.' I said firmly.'The psychic pokemon can partly see into the future.They can tell us what will be up ahead without getting hurt' I looked everyone in the eye.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joseph and Joshua "The Clones" Antonimous
    Dark Forest

A cloud passed over the moon again.

"Fuck..." muttered Joe and Josh together. They both ran into the forest, trying to get cover from the moon.

"Ooooooh!" yelled Joe excitedly. "A cave!"
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Juno Roland
    Edge of the Forest

Juno failed to make eye contact with the eccentric trainer, as he just hoped off his rock and towards a shoddy path in the dense foliage. He watched a wisp of movement to his left, Joe running towards that cave.

"I wouldn't go in there, if I were you," He said calmly, barely loud enough for the group to hear. Letting his cigarette drag freely in his mouth, he thumbed his pockets and walked to the right, away from the cave. He seemed to be rebelling against the groups concensus, if not passively avoiding contact.

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    Banks of the Dark Forest

Everyone had agreed on moving on, except for one girl. She had said that we shouldn't, that it was completely uneccessary. How was it uneccessary?

For one, we needed a permanent spot to stay. Two, I figured the tide would come up at night. It already was coming up.

"What makes you think it's a bad idea?"

It's not like we were going to die, right? We would die of hypothermia if we stayed on the beach.

But there was one person missing from the conversation-- Juno. Where was he?! Did he decide it was actually a good idea to wander off from the group?! If he did...

"Did anyone see where Juno went?"

Blog Entries

"Don't know, and to be bluntly honest, could care less," said Zaar with impatience.

He didn't care if people died during this expedition. As long as they didn't get in the way of his goals, he could care less what happens to them...

OOC: Gotta go to school. Seeing that me and Snowfire are in the same timezone, we'll probably be back around 3:00, am I right?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast