Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Dark Forest

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Dark Forest

Zaar
    In the Air, About to Ram into Eric's Flygon

"As if I care, silly girl!" shouted Zaar. Of course, if he ended up dying, he would end up in his domain anyway. So it was a win-win situation.

He was just about to smash right into the Flygon, the cold wind tearing at his face, the moonlight shining upon him, and a grin stretched upon his face...

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson
    Above Dark Forest

Eric watched as Zaar got even closer to them however coming from the trees was a streak of blue energy that slammed into Zaar allowing their getaway. It was Blaziken using the move Brave Bird!.

"Quick Blaziken return and Flygon fly higher then you ever before and watch out for Robert!" Eric ordered returning Blaziken that started going to the ground, if what happened to the pen would happen to them he didn't want to risk it. Flygon flew higher into the sky away from Zaar and kept flying around the island trying to see if they could see Robert and perhaps get off the island.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Eric's blasted Blaziken slammed right into Zaar. He reeled a bit, but was still able to stay in the air. But not for long; in a couple of seconds he would plummet right into the lake.

"I'll find you. These grounds will provide no more sanctuary for you than it does for me."

With that, he flew off, landing by the lake, and he gazed into the eyes of the souls trapped within.

"Don't expect getting out of there."

He walked off, hoping to find somewhere he could recover, before finding this blasted Ruler...

Registered User Autumn Torterra's Avatar

Robert Terra
    Above the Dark Forest

Zaar and the Flygon appeared to be fighting. Didn't Eric have a Flygon? Zaar fell from the sky and the Flygon flew higher. Robert asked Charizard to fly towards the Flygon. It looked like the Flygon did have a person on top.

"Eric! Is that you?"

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson
    Higher above Dark Forest

Eric looked down to see Robert coming towards them on a Charizard.

"Robert! Well it is good to see you have made it!" Eric called out seeing him. Perhaps now they should try to fly off the island "We are pretty high up, why don't we find the ocean and fly the heck out of here?" Eric asked, he knew something would most likely stop them but they had to try, it was do or die.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Post Re: Dark Forest

Lana Alnar
    On Eric's Flygon

"Robert?!"

So he had survived! He was very lucky nothing attacked. There were a lot of small earthquakes going on, though. Perhaps seismic activity helped to show how many demons were in the area. If that was true, we might have a fighting chance. It would help alot to know where your enemies are. And if that was the case, Zaar would have a more difficult time than us, because he probably couldn't see the Demons. At least, when he was in the air.

Zaar had been attacking Flygon, but Blaizaken had helped to ward him off. We could think now. When Zaar was around, we were always too busy fighting him off, rather than thinking about the current situation.

And the situation right now was deciding on how to get off the island. I had a feeling we couldn't just fly away. It wouldn't be that simple. And if we fell in the water, well... Then we were dead. I had a hunch that we'd have to go torwards the Demon Ruler. But that was a situation we wanted to avoid. "Well... I don't know if we could fly away from here. Wouldn't that make it too easy?"
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson
    High Above the Island, on Flygon

"I was thinking the same thing, the problem is who knows what might stop us" Eric commented. He looked around the sky and through the darkness couldn't really tell where the water was, perhaps Flygon would know. "But we have got to take the chance, it's a fight for survival" Eric commented. He couldn't imagined what happened to the other people who had come with them, they seemed to have vanished into thin air.

Robert Terra
    Above the Dark Forest

"I don't think we should risk trying to fly over the sea. This place is pretty far from any other land. I don't think our Pokemon could fly us all the way." Robert glanced at the ghoulish sea. "I don't think we can Surf through those waters either." The Demon Ruler could probably create a storm anyway. It seemed they would never get away from the Dark Forest while the Ruler was around.

"I think the only way we can get home is to kill the Demon Ruler."

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    On Eric's Flygon

"That is true..."

Eric was right. It was probably our best shot. Honestly, that was the closest I could get to an escape plan. Well, there was one other way that I could think of. But that would be suicide. Total, utter suicide.

Yes. We'd have to try flying away. "Okay. Robert, what do you think?"

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson

'Perhaps Robert is right, we need to kill the Demon Ruler but how do we kill someone who plays on our very fears? Probably will do the same to the Pokemon too" Eric questioned.

Robert Terra
    Above the Dark Forest

Good question. How do we fight him? "We might not need to kill him. Maybe if we weaken him we can get away. I think he gets his power from our fear. Maybe if we defeat our fears we defeat him."

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    On Eric's Flygon

"Fear..." Fear. The stuff of nightmares. No, not just the stuff of nightmares, what fuels them. And yes, we were going to have to face our fears. But how? This place was like one giant nightmare, and everyone saw their own version. "How though? We'd have to find the Ruler first, and we haven't seen him once!"

Blog Entries

OOC: Hey Snow I thought you had disappeared! Good to see you again, although At is gone for a few days now too I think

Eric Richardson

Eric thought about that, it would be a good idea to try and overcome their fears and take on the ruler, but how do you fight a fear when it involves losing someone you love?

"However we do it, Robert has a point I think the key in defeating this Demon ruler is defeating our own fears, someone once told me fear is the greatest weapon and can stop us from doing many things, perhaps if we got over fear we could do alot more" Eric explained, he turned to Lana and Robert

"What are your fears? Maybe if we know the worst one and the fear that keeps showing here we can fight it together" Eric asked them

OOC: Don't worry I'm still here. The problem I posted about in the Quista RP was a false alarm and it has since been edited out.
    Robert Terra
    Above the Dark Forest

"How though? We'd have to find the Ruler first, and we haven't seen him once!" Robert didn't really have an answer for that. Luckily, Eric changed the subject.

"What are your fears? Maybe if we know the worst one and the fear that keeps showing here we can fight it together"

Robert thought about it for a while and decided, "I suppose my greatest fear is failure".

EDIT OOC: I'll be gone this weekend.
    EDIT OOC2: And from Wednesday to Sunday
    Last edited by Autumn Torterra; 6th July 2010 at 10:10 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314