Dark Forest - Page 13

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Dark Forest

Blog Entries

Post Re: Dark Forest

Lana Alnar
    Demon Cave

"Oh, he will. It's just a matter of how long it'll take."

The demon was the ruler of the island. No, he was the island. He would know where we went. It was true. But there had to be a way to get around that. There just had to be, somewhere on this strange, twisted island. "But he'll reshape the place. Like he was doing earlier."

"Twelve, ten, nine, eight..."

"Um, you guys?" I said. "I think we should get going."
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Registered User Autumn Torterra's Avatar

Default Re: Dark Forest

Robert Terra
    Demon Cave

Robert caught up to Eric and Lana. They were talking about where they should go and they didn't seem to decide on anything. There's nowhere to hide. We're only stalling.

"Um, you guys?" Lana said. "I think we should get going."

Robert kept running

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    Demon Cave

As soon as I spoke, Robert took off. Where to, I had no idea. I think he was just running. There has to be somewhere to hide. Somewhere where we can't be found... There just had to be! Some way we could stay alive!

"Eric, we have to run. There are about eight seconds left before the island starts morphing. I don't know about you, or what you'll do, so I'm going to start running after Robert."

"Seven, six, five, four..."

I started running. I ran as fast as I could. My heart was in it, and my arms were swinging as hard as they. Up came a boulder, but I just jumped over it. Same with a root sticking high out of the ground. Amazing what could happen when you're running for your life.

OOC: I'm going to be gone for ten days starting tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Robert Terra
    Outside the Demon Cave

How could I be so stupid? Robert had thought that Lana and Eric would start running too. He made it out of the cave but he thought he might have come to some places with multiple tunnels. He couldn't be sure if Lana and Eric would take the same paths. They may have tried shouting at Robert, but he couldn't hear anything over his heavy breathing. Once again, Robert was lost and alone in the forest.
    Last edited by Autumn Torterra; 19th June 2010 at 11:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    Running in the Dark Forest; East end of the forest

Left leg out. Breathe. Right leg out. Breathe.

Such simple thoughts. But they were so vital. If I were to think about something else, I would have screwed up. One screw up, and... Well... You get what I mean. Yep.

Move around the left tree. The right. Jump. Keep running. A rock- Move! A-

And I fell. Stupid root. I tried getting up, but my knee buckled, and I fell again. My knee hurt like crazy! I knew exactly why, too. I had a knee injury, I'd had it for seven years already. Osgood Schlatter Disease. I had it in the left knee. I had banged it in my fall. Agh! I hated this!

The ground started rumbling. Time was up. And I was about to be found.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar was high above the island, the clouds within his grasp, circling around the landmass.

"Hmph. Even if he finds me up here, I have such good mobility with these things that even if he finds me, he won't be able to catch me. Maybe then he'll stop hiding like a frightened dog."

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    Dark Forest

I had to get up! But my leg hurt so badly... I was able to find a rock, though. I pulled myself halfway up, but the rock I was using... Discinigrated? What the heck?! The dust blew away.

A crack opened up next to me. And a next. And another. I was beginning to feel sick, too. Some fog rolled in. And I felt a tingly sensation... I was suddenly squeezed. Everything went black.

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson
    Dark Forest

Eric had gotten lost but caught up leaving the cave and running into the Forest. He didn't know where Robert or Lana was until he found Lana who seemed to blackened out.

"Lana! Wake up!" Eric exclaimed as he shook her, he noticed there were cracks in the ground and the fog was rolling in, Eric picked Lana up.

"We got to get out of here, Flygon I choose you!" Eric ordered releasing Flygon. Wherever the demon was it would find them, the ground or the air it didn't matter so he hopped onto Flygon still holding Lana.

"Flygon fly low and try to keep going" Eric ordered, he had no idea where they should go as Flygon flew into the sky but flew right above the trees.

OOC: Was it okay for Eric to pick up Lana and go on Flygon?
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

O.C.C. Yeah. It's okay.

Lana Alnar
    On Eric's Flygon

What had happened? What was going on? First, I remembered the fall. Then the rock. After that... Not much else.

I felt myself shaking. I wasn't having a seizure or anything, I mean that something had moved me, and I was moving because of it. Then the cold air. That was so... Just so... Eerie. I'm not sure why, but it just was. It was one of those things that left you speechless, for one reason or another.

After that, the ground was moving. It was moving with me on it. That's what woke me up. First thing that happened was my eyes opening up. I just layed there. Why could I see the stars so well? I looked around, and saw trees about me. What the heck?! Where was I?! I sat up, and looked down. I was on a Pokemon. A Flygon, to be exact. And it looked like Eric was in front of me, helping Flygon navigate. "Eric? What happened?"

Blog Entries

Zaar saw a Flygon while he was in the air. He grinned. Looks like he found them.

He let out another shriek, and rushed toward the dragon, his wicked claws ready to slice the Pokemon into ribbons...

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson
    Above Dark Forest

Eric noticed Lana was now awake and looked confused "You tell me, I found you lying on the ground" Eric informed her. He noticed something else was coming towards them, it was Zaar.

"Oh the hell you do, Blaziken use Flamethrower now and Flygon Dragon Pulse before flying full speed" Eric ordered as he threw a pokeball in the air. He held onto Lana's arm to make sure she didn't fall off Flygon. Blaziken came out and jumped off Flygon high into the air before shooting a burst of flames at Zaar.

Flygon turned furiously as Eric had one arm wrapped around it's neck and the other holding onto Lana as Flygon shot Dragon Pulse at Zaar before flying away, Blaziken would able to catch up. "Where's Robert!" Eric asked Lana during this, they had to regroup but he didn't know what happened to him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson
    Above Dark Forest

Eric noticed Lana was now awake and looked confused "You tell me, I found you lying on the ground" Eric informed her. He noticed something else was coming towards them, it was Zaar.

"Oh the hell you do, Blaziken use Flamethrower now and Flygon Dragon Pulse before flying full speed" Eric ordered as he threw a pokeball in the air. He held onto Lana's arm to make sure she didn't fall off Flygon. Blaziken came out and jumped off Flygon high into the air before shooting a burst of flames at Zaar.

Flygon turned furiously as Eric had one arm wrapped around it's neck and the other holding onto Lana as Flygon shot Dragon Pulse at Zaar before flying away, Blaziken would able to catch up. "Where's Robert!" Eric asked Lana during this, they had to regroup but he didn't know what happened to him.

OOC: Ignore what I said in my last post. I will be able to post but less often.
    Robert Terra
    Dark Forest

I'll probably die first. Lana and Eric are together and Zaar is some kind of demon. Robert was sitting under a tree in some part of the Dark Forest.

Don't worry, you won't die first. Everyone else is already dead. It was the demon again.

"You were lying last time; why should I believe you this time?"

Because this time it's true. Look past that tree. Robert stood up and walked past the tree. He saw Lana on the ground. She had a huge cut and she was in a pool of blood. To her left was another body, Eric. He was leaned against a tree with his own fatal wound. Robert stood there speechless.

See, they're dead! And you're next! A fog began rolling in. Robert blinked and the bodies disappeared. Had they only been an illusion? The fog grew closer and the demon seemed to be gone. Was it scared of the fog? Even if it wasn't, Robert was. He released Charizard.
    "Charizard use Fly!" Robert got on Charizard's back and they flew above the trees. In a part of the sky far from them, Robert saw a Flygon and Zaar.

Blog Entries

Zaar spun around in midair, barely dodging the attacks thrown at him, and continued to streak toward Flygon faster than a bullet, his talons ready to slice the thing out of the air...

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    On Eric's Flygon

"Robert?!"

Where was Robert?! He had run off into the woods, and after that, I wasn't too sure. "I have no idea!"

Zaar was going straight towards us. That damn Zaar. I hated him. I hated him and everything he was for. He was just like the ruler guy. Cold-blooded, and lifeless. They were the same things! The same entities! They even gave off the same energy vibes! "Zaar! You are just like the Demon Ruler! The same entity!"

There was a rumbling noise that was just like laughter... Only it wasn't. It was thunder. Lightning lit up the dark sky. I could hear the crackle from the electricity. The water started to look different. It was darker... And more shadowy... With purple glows in it. Souls. Lost souls. A sea of souls.

Zaar kept coming... I wasn't sure if he would stop for anything. A pen fell out of one of my pockets, and landed in the water. It disolved upon contact. Like it was dropped in acid. "Zaar! Stop! Now! If one of us falls..."

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast