Dark Forest

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Forest

Blog Entries

Post Dark Forest

Hello everyone! Here are the start-ups for my new RPG, Dark Forest. Enjoy!

Plot:

Rules:

Accepted Applicants:
    Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous-- Anonymous
    Juno Roland-- Juno
    Zaar-- ShadowArceus
    Mystery Craze(Real Name: Anya Wood)-- GoldenrodGirl
    Eric Richardson-- Willow's Tara
    Lana Alnar-- Snowfire

PM me if you wish to apply late.

You may now begin posting!

Lana Alnar
    The boat heading to the Dark Forest

Yes! Finally! I was on my way to the Dark Forest! Yay!!!

The small boat hit a cluster of waves, and shook around. Both people and Pokemon slid about a bit. I sure hoped no one would get sea sick.

There would be no professors, no professionals, on this trip. It was just us inexperienced people. I guess that added to the thrill of it all. We would be the first stepping onto those shores!

I looked at the hard floor of the boat, where my feet were. I pulled the notebook out of my backpack. The professors had said that we could each use our notebooks to take notes, draw things we saw, and, most importantly, to map out where we had explored. The label with my information on it was stuck diagonally on the front cover. Someone had been in a hurry.

There were a few other people on with me. There was a pretty looking girl with blonde hair sitting at the back. Across from me were twins. They looked exactly alike, except for their scars. Next to me was a boy with bright blue eyes and medium-length black hair. To the left of the twins was a man, who seemed to be around 5'8". And, at the very edge of the boat was a boy with super pale skin and red eyes. He seemed th think he was better than the rest of us.

I could see the banks of the island. We were almost there! I was so excited, but tried to not let it all out. I don't think I was doing a very good job of it.

Yes, you must start your post with the heading I used. Start with your name, then where you are.
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dark Forest

Eric Richardson
    On boat going to Dark Forest

Eric stood at the edge of the boat and stared into the water for a moment, he was hoping this adventure would help him forget all his troubles, perhaps even find new Pokemon. He glanced over to two twins for a moment before looking back at the water and pulling out a photo from his leather trench coat. It was a picture of him, Gardenia and his deceased wife Renee, it was the last picture he had of her.

"Don't worry baby, I won't ever forgot you no matter what" Eric promised as he touched the photo of her for a moment. He noticed the banks of the island was getting closer so he placed the photo back in his pocket and grabbed his bag before pulling out some notes, he might as well prepare to himself. He drew a breath wondering what was lying right ahead.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar
    The Boat Leading to Dark Forest

Zaar was standing on the far edge of the boat. He silently observed the people on the boat with his red eyes.

"I wonder which one of them will die first..." he muttered to himself.

Of course, he was more experienced with these kinds of missions than anyone else here. That, and he had a lot in common with the inhabitants of the forest they were heading to...

He would succeed. He had to. Now that he had proven himself to his lord and master, the plans set out by him must be carried out, but these demons would get in the way...they had to be eliminated.

"Those idiots are completely unaware as to who I really am. Contrary to what they probably think, I am not here for observation. I am on a hunt."

Blog Entries

Post Re: Dark Forest

Lana Alnar
    On a boat, going to the Dark Forest

We were about fifty feet away from the shore. Suddenly, the weather changed from bright and sunny to dark and gloomy. The once alive ocean turned placid.

There, right in front of me, was the Dark Forest. It made since as to why they called it that. The trees that took up most of the island were tall, casting the entire forest in shadows. I could hear little squeaks coming from bushes, and far off, I heard a loud, high pitched squeal. I think whatever just cried was killed.

I heard a howl, and foot steps not too far in front of us. The boat hit the rocky shore. We were here... But I wasn't so excited anymore.

We all exited the boat, and the island became shrouded by thick mist. A Noctowl flew overhead.

Right when we got off, a huge wave hit the boat, and smashed it to pieces! Luckily, eveyone had all of their things with them when we got off.

It wasn't too great all of our communication equipment was smashed, floating in the water. Now how would we talk to the professors in an emergency?!

"Oh, great! Just great! Now what do we do?! All our food was in there! It's not like we can hunt in the forest for berries!"

Or... Could we?

"Actually, I think we should do that. Any suggestions as to how?"

Blog Entries

Eric Richardson

Eric watched as the boat was swept away and everything necessary was gone. This trip didn't look too promising now, although it might actually be more of a distraction. He heard what the girl, Lana he thought said.

"I think I might have an idea, Espeon and Cacturne I choose you" Eric ordered releasing his two Pokemon. "Espeon can sense where food is, and Cacturne can shoot them down with Pin missiles, plus it is pretty good at berry hunting" Eric suggested. "If it comes down to it, we may have to hunt down more then just berries but hopefully we won't cross that bridge" Eric went on.
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 25th May 2010 at 08:28 PM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Zaar reached inside of his robes with both hands, and pulled out two katana, as dark as the night sky.

"I believe that I may be of assistance as well. What will we be hunting for, and where will it be?" he said with a smirk.

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    Banks of the Dark Forest

"Erm... Let's go with the Pokemon idea."

What was that guy-- I think his name was Zaar-- doing with katana?! Did he plan on killing someone with those?! They made me nervous... Could he have other weapons?

I didn't want a dangerous guy on this expedition.

Blog Entries

Zaar
    On theShore of Dark Forest

"Suit yourself," Zaar said as he sheathed the katana, clearly dissapointed.

He released his Houndoom, which stoodby his side.

"My Houndoom might be of assistance...minding that your Pokemon don't provoke it. Unless you want them reduced to scorching carcasses," he said with a chuckle.

Juno Roland
    Stepping off the boat, onto the shore.

He kept out of sight until this moment, keeping to himself. However unimpressed by the lack of modesty in the obviously over-zealous fanatic, he found the others to be sound enough to trust in his safety.

Without much thought, he retrieved a Pokeball from his belt and summoned up his Lucario, whom stood next to him in the sand. This Lucario, a dull gold in the dim light of the island, eyed the Houdoom with unimpressed eyes.

"Is this a good idea, Juno?" He directed towards his master, his eyes locking wtih Junos cool blue orbs in the dark of the island.

Juno shook his head, and closed his eyes for a moment, thinking. Lucario was patient, and waited a few moments for an answer.

"We'll have to see."

Blog Entries

Lana Alnar
    The shores of the Dark Forest

"Any other ideas before we go and carry out the Pokemon one?"

The others weren't speaking up. Why not? They were just standing there! Shock, I guess. Still though, that wasn't much of an excuse. They weren't all stupid. Nope. Or at least, I didn't think any of them were. The look in their eyes... That was enough to tell. These guys were all smart in their own ways.

Mhmm.

"Look, you guys," I started, "If you want to be of any use, speak now." I think I kinda took control of this expedition. We had to decide soon, though, otherwise we wouldn't be eating until tommorrow. The fog was thickening.

Blog Entries

OOC: Aaaaand, I have to go to school in about 15 minutes.

Fortunately, I have early release today. So, if Snowfire gets back before I get back, then have Zaar stay there. If I get back first, Zaar will go ahead and hunt for stuff.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Snowfire, you moved the plot from the boat to the island pretty quickly. If you keep up that pace, that's how people get lost. Also, you can't say that everyone got of the boat. That's still considered Godmodding. Oh, and Juno, pokemon can't talk.

Joseph and Joshua "The Clones" Antonimous
    Banks of the Dark Forest

"Well, we could always do this." said a voice from above them all.

Up in a tall tree were a pair of identical twin boys. Their turquoise eyes sparkled down at them all, while their hair matched the blackness behind them. In their hands were a pile of Oran Berries, evidently just having been picked.
    Last edited by British Joe; 26th May 2010 at 01:19 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Mystery Craze
    Banks of Dark Forest

On the boat I had managed to give everyone a once-over within seconds.Five guys and one girl.I hoped none of them had recognised me.This plan would have been a total waste of time if they did recognise me.If they found me...my career...all I'd worked for...gone.I had to make sure it could definitely not happen.

Suddenly,the boat hit something,startling me.I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed my surroundings.The atmosphere was...different.The sky was now dark and depressing.It felt like everything here was dying.I shivered.It wasn't a good feeling.

I cautiously stepped off the boat,taking in my surroundings.I didn't particularly like my current surroundings,but what choice did I have?Out the corner of my eye,I could see a monstrous wave approaching,getting close and closer,until it made contact with our boat.It was destroyed within seconds.I shivered once again.It reminded me of what I could be if I got found.

I looked at the others.From the expressions on their face,no matter how well they hid it,they were obviously devestated.All our survival equipment had been on that boat.I stared out to sea whilst the others began to squabble.One of them got out a complicated looking sword and started waving it about at some point.

Amateur.

The squabbling arose again.I was about to step in,until the twins decided to make a good impression by hiding up in a tree full of Oran berries.

'How long have you been hiding that for?' I rolled my eyes.Why couldn't they have done that earlier so the others could stop giving me a headache with their pathetic arguments?!
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joseph and Joshua "The Clones" Antonimous
    Banks of the Dark Forest

"Well... we had to seem more hero-ish, right?" asked Joe, swinging down from one of the branches and landing in front of Mystery. "I'm Joe, by the way."

"And I'm Josh." said Josh, jumping from the tree, Oran Berries in hand, and landing on one knee. "We're twins." he added unnecessarily.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Juno Roland
    The beach.

Juno gave Lara the respect of a response, walking towards the forest's edge as he spoke. "I'm going to look for an overcast for a camp site." He gave Zaar a glance, his eyes remaining unimpressed. "Don't follow me." His Lucario kept pace, and kept his eyes on that Houndoom of his. He, better than anyone, knew a Pokemon trained on spitfire and hatred.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast