The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up! - Page 7

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

((From what I have read, the heroes have got in the Academy and everyone is fighting them in the Great Hall. It's like a huge battle royal lol. Hard to jump in to. but It tried making my character jump in the battle and help.))

Credit goes to Oblivion for making this! Thanks Oblivion! You are Awesome! :)

Blog Entries

Each of Vanessa's and Trevor's Pokemon jumped in the way of every attack, refusing to let their masters get hurt, Blastoise however was tormented by the attack of Isabella, it cried out before falling to the ground, falling number and colder, slowly becoming dead, Vanessa stepped away from Isabella, seeing an innocent child became.. that. "Holy Goddess, what the hell are you" Vanessa said, her eyes widened as she realized what she and her husband had stepped into.

The Chandelures refused to listen to Joe, still panicking from shadows balls and looking angry, however the Shiny Chandelure floated over to Joe with an eerie glow, before he shot Flamethrower, from his mouth to the Bronzong currently attacking the other Chandelure, the two went ahead to ahead fighting for control.

"No.. I had someone kill my children, my own children.. I am not the monster, everything in this Academy is. They are cold and renetless, evil" Trevor said, his Pokemon keeping Trevor well protected as he grabbed Evangeline's hair. "Burn in hell for your past and future crimes" Trevor growled about to stab her until a roar was heard, and flying from one of the entrance, over Zaar was Hydreigon and Sirius.

"It's my hubby! He's come to save us! Sirius has come out to play! Heroes will now die!" Samantha shouted laughing as the Hydreigon flew towards Samantha, grabbed the Seviper by the head and flew right up to the top, the other Chandelures except the shiny flew around the Hydreigon before taking the Seviper.

"Mine turn now!" Samantha said grinning before she kicked Trevor in the face before he could stab Evangine. "Liligant come out and plan!" Samantha commanded while Trevor groaned, the pokeball flew into the air and in a flash of light, sparkles showing as it looked like it was going to be a beautiful one. However the Liligant that came out of it, was disfigured, scarred, shaking but had a snarling look on her face, she looked dirty and old, discolored even.

"Razor Leaf!" Samantha ordered, Liligant seemed to laugh in her Pokemon lanague spinning around and shooting at the enemy's Pokemon. Trevor had to duck before he saw the little girl with the knife holding it at Vanessa. "Serperior Dragon Tail! Vanessa get out of there!" Trevor shouted running over to her, Serperior made it and slammed it's glowing tail at Heather to knock the knife, and her down.

"Vanessa!" Trevor shouted jumping up and ran towards her, the two got out of the way but when they stood up, Sirius had jumped to the ground with the angry Hydreigon. Vanessa looked terrifield and ran towards Trevor.

"She's no child, she's the devil" Vanessa said before Sirius's Hydreigon shot flames, ice and Hyper Beam from it's three mouths, the two ducked for cover and when they stood up, Sirius had gotten off the Hydreigon staring at them,.

"I believe, you are responsible for this as well" Sirius said, revealing Kathany lying unconscious on his Hydreigon, the dragon dropped Kathany onto the floor so they could see, the remaining Pokemon left quickly went to their masters aide while the Chandelures, the Pokemon and trainers surrounded them. "And I believe it's not the staff you are looking for, it's me" Sirius said, the two and their Pokemon now were surrounded.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Miles slid to his right, eyeing the two heroes closely as he found the perfect angle to strike. There was no way they'd notice him if he moved now. All it would take would be a knife each from his spot in the shadows. But he waited. Patience and timing were an art form he had mastered. He also wanted to see how the headmaster handled himself in battle. That would tell him a lot about how he needed to plan for the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Before she got hit, Isabella swooped down and wrapped her arms around Heather, bringing her into the air with her. “Are you alright?” she asked, her voice becoming less distorted and back to the way it was. “Is Lucy safe?”
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

"Now.. what is it you want?" Sirius asked the obvious taking a step towards Trevor and a frightened Vanessa, she was still scared of the little girl and what she looked like.

"You killed someone we love, and we know someone else is responsible for killing our children. We are just doing what is right, extermaining you, to stop you from killing others" Trevor said angrily, his Bronzong fell from the sky and landed on the ground, fainted since the Shiny Chandelure had won. He knew they were outnumbered and their Pokemon were weakened.

"So.. you thought you would come into my place, and just take those that I consider my own children? Let me guess, your undercover agent told you that we were onto them, so they panicked and you came to rescue her. Where was he or she? In the Great hall? Is the traitor here?" Sirius asked, his Hydreigon hovering over him, daring them to do something stupid, snapping it's jaws and growling.

"W-Who? We don't have an undercover agent, we thought we could take this place on.." Vanessa stuttered, Sirius could tell they truly had no idea who he was talking about.

"So.. The Agent is with another organization, you are just fools who thought you could waltz into my Academy, knock out my guard, wrap my wife up and try to take one of the younger students away, and attempting to kill another.. Well you thought wrong, you want to know what happens to those who enters?" Sirius asked with a grin, however Samantha answered before he did.

"They get taken to the Torture Chamber they do. Tortured beyond repair and then killed very slowly, first tortured to see if you have any information of anymore attacks, and then bam! They die slowly and painfully, screaming for mercy, for the Dark Lord himself to release you free. Yes.. We are going to enjoy it, and everyone's going to watch you be tortured. Your wife first.. And then the man" Samantha said before licking her lips at Vanessa who shuddered.

"Of course, I will take you alive first, have sex and then screw your husband while I am it. Yeah.. And my sex is a sort of torture" Samantha said sounding like she was daydreaming. Trevor looked down at the unconscious person, guard to all of them unknowing she was the good guy, he had to save Vanessa.

"Vanessa, if something flies.. Force it to take you to that exit" Trevor said before in one swift motion he dived for Kathany, pulling a pokeball off, the Shiny Chandelure and Hydreigon attempted to go after him. "I choose you whoever!" Trevor ordered as Samantha pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the back when he tried standing up.

"No!" Vanessa screamed just as a second Hydreigon, ie Deathwing/Agent H appeared, with quick thinking since her husband wanted her to go, she grabbed the Hydreigon who didn't know what just happened. Deathwing started shouting, flying over everyone and crashing into the walls, until Vanessa jumped off at the right time going to an hallway to who knows where, she looked behind at them. "Trevor" Vanessa whispered with tears before running down the halls.

"Get her and don't let her get away, take her to the torture chambers!" Sirius ordered everyone in the room.

"You heard him, AFTER HER!" Samantha screeched laughing as she ran towards the hallway with the knife in her hands. The Chandelures, Hydreigon and Sirius followed her, Deathwing hovered above everyone having no clue what just happened before he saw his master lying on the ground as everyone else chased after Vanessa.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Miles finally moved. But it wasn't to assist in the chase. Instead he moved to Trevor's side. He felt the man's neck. There was still a pulse. Unlike the rest of his peers, Miles believed that everyone deserved a merciful death if they hadn't done anything to wrong him personally. Like lightning, he stabbed the man in the heart, killing him instantly and allowing him to die without pain. He wiped the blade off quickly and walked to the doors. "I will make sure no one else is with them." He said quietly as he flipped himself up into the balcony above the main doors and began to scan the area like a hawk.

Blog Entries

Luscious Grand.

The fight seemed to have been over. And Vanessa had gotten away. Luscious also caught a glimpse of Miles, the same guy who caught him in the hall way. "Man, did he really just stab him and jump up in that vent?" Luscious then looked up at his Onix. Onix faced towards the door, after hearing the orders of Sirius. "Think that means us buddy?" Onix roared once again. Lifting it's head down, letting Luscious climb right up. "Teddiursa! Dragonaire! Return!" The two Pokemon went back into their Poke-Balls. Luscious and Onix busted out into the hall, searching for Vanessa who had gotten' away. And for a big rock snake, they were going fast. But not fast enough. "Onix! use Rock Polish! We need to be faster!" Onix's hard rock body started shimmering in the light. It glowed bright, looking beautiful. It then zoomed on right by Samantha and Sirius, heading after Vanessa.

Credit goes to Oblivion for making this! Thanks Oblivion! You are Awesome! :)

Blog Entries

Follow ShootingStarTen on Tumblr

Shannon was almost starry-eyed at the Professors explanation of her method of torture. It made him feel as though he and the Professor were almost kindred spirits. Even after being ordered to chase after Vanessa he felt it. " So that's why, I felt something about her!" He laughed and turned to the twins. "Well? Come on, my not-so-mute twins. Shouldn't we chase after her?" He playfully tugged on their shirts while laughing.
    All of you better prepare for trouble
    Team Rocket is here to make it double

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3182 1365 4817

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Evangeline burst into laughter, the intruders were going to die. If only she could have taken one of their souls with the help of Shitai...

"Well, wasn't that exciting? Although I wouldn't enjoy having my hair pulled like that again..." She said as she brushed her fingers through her hair.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Vanessa ran down the dark corridors, the sounds of the Chandelure and the residents of the Academy chasing her was close. She didn't know if she could make it, Trevor was potentially dead or worse as tears ran down her cheeks trying to find an exit, the sounds getting closer. "Please, help" Vanessa whispered still running fast as her legs would take her, she was getting tired and puffed out, it wasn't meant to go this way, they were meant to be heroes and now they would die without anyone knowing.

She kept crashing into the walls but still running until she saw a door at the end, it had a small window and sunlight was coming in. "That must be my escape!" Vanessa declared running faster and slamming the door open before coming out onto.. the balcony, she gasped as she skidded to a stop and almost fell off the railings, she somehow got up two stories from the ground, her eyes widening before hearing laughing, she turned to see Sirius, Samantha and a lot of others including Pokemon standing behind her, there was no other exit. Vanessa was trapped as a dozen Chandelure screeched angrily above her.

"Did you really think you get away with that my dear?" Sirius asked, Hydreigon flying over them and roaring wanting to kill Vanessa, it flew over the castle like Academy.

"Was counting on it.." Vanessa said, her voice of fear as she stared at them, she had her back against the railings not sure what she should do.

Blog Entries

Miles couldn't believe it. The chase had come to an end on the other balcony overlooking the entrance. He was twenty feet from Vanessa but he wasn't going to make a move. Her game was over anyways. Miles knew that Sirius and the others would see to that.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Heather, on the other hand, didn't appear to be too thrilled about being lifted into the air, thrashing around wildly and flailing the rather pointy weapon of hers in an attempt to break free. "Lucy...wanted me to..." She was barely able to form words into sentences, the rest of her words dissolving into agitated growling as she continued her desperate, yet mainly futile attempts, her knife getting rather close to Bella...

---

Meanwhile, Zaar glanced around the nearby corner and noticed Vanessa rushing past her. He turned his back on Destreytor, obviously not caring as to which that fool was trying to say to him. His "art" could go rot in a landfill somewhere, for all he cared. He released Malron, his Beheeyem, and grabbed onto the humanoid Pokemon's shoulder, before it began rocketing through the hallways at almost bullet-like speeds. If there was going to be an execution, he did not want to miss it...

Blog Entries

Vanessa saw more people joining, trapping her, there was no way out and she didn't want to die, but she didn't want to suffer the fate worse then death. 'Please.. Give me mercy.. Just kill me, don't torture me" Vanessa begged, pleading for her death, Samantha just laughed.

"No! You transpassed onto our Academy, you have to be tortured. So we can make sure there isn't any others coming after us. And you may know who the very traitor is!" Samantha snarled before laughing again. "I will enjoy this" she added.

"My wife's right, torture is the only way to find out who our traitor is. To find out if anyone else is coming after us. You will die, eventually after torture and pain" Sirius explained, Vanessa shook her head crying faster, wishing she could get out of this.

"I don't know who the traitor is! I don't even know what you are talking about.. You took someone away from us and we were just getting our revenge! Please, let me go, let Trevor go" Vanessa cried, pleading to the heavens.

"Sorry honey.. Not really though, Samantha is going to enjoy torturing you" Samantha said taking a step forward just as a gunshot rung out in the air, a bullet hit the side of Vanessa's head, the blonde looked shocked but then grinned.

"I guess you won't be torturing me.. I am free" Vanessa whispered before her body tumbled off the railings and down onto the ground. Sirius looked surprised looking around for the person who did it.

"Who did that! I wanted to torture her!" Samantha exclaimed as they couldn't see anyone.

"Perhaps it's the very traitor we spoke of, or she had more then her husband as a backup, or her husband did it. Everyone inside!" Sirius ordered, the Chandelures went back inside, except for one that went to find Isabella. Sirius took one more look around before walking into the Academy with a pouting Samantha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the third floor, a tower where a window faced the balcony Agent Katherine stood staring holding a sniper gun as Vanessa fell to the ground floor. She quickly moved away from the window and hid the sniper gun, breathing in heavily before sitting down against the wall.

"What did I do?" Kathany asked, a tear rolling down her cheeks as she saw Vanessa fall. She had regained unconscious during the fight but kept her eyes closed, she saw Miles kill Trevor and once the coast was clear ran off to her room, grabbing a hidden sniper gun and managed to find out where Vanessa was before hiding in the window, shooting Vanessa after hearing what Samantha would do to her. "I had to.. For the greater good, she would have had suffered fate worse then death, it's the job" Kathany whispered to herself. She saved Vanessa, by doing the honorable thing and giving her death, there was no way Vanessa was ever walking out of this Academy, and even if she did, with the death of Trevor she would have returned.

She couldn't stand the thought of what would happened to Vanessa, she was one of the good guys, aligned with Kathany herself, even if she didn't see it herself and attacked the agent. She knew it was a risky plan as well, but she had felt a bit more better knowing Vanessa had to be somewhere better, her life would have never been the same again. "Rest in Peace.." Kathany whispered before hiding the sniper gun in the room and quickly walking out, incase anyone knew where it came from, she didn't need to be seen here and walked out.

Blog Entries

Miles saw the muzzle flash out of the corner of his eye. Before he even registered a thought, his training took over. He dove back inside and quickly bounded up the stairs to the third floor. He sprinted towards the tower where he knew the shot had came from and to his surprise Kathany was walking towards him. There was no doubt in his mind about who had taken the shot. "I underestimated you Miss Kathany." Miles said as he approached, the adrenaline from anticipated combat gradually fading. "That wasn't an easy shot to risk taking."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Seeing the approaching Chandelure, Isabella flitted back to the ground, releasing Heather, and then ran towards it. As she ran, her appearance turned back to normal.

“You’re back!” she said happily.

--

Joe grinned at Shannon. “Honey, if we wanted that woman, she’d be here right now. Telekinesis, Y’know?” He tapped his head.

Josh cocked his ear towards the door, and then grinned. ‘FBI girl shot her.' he said telepathically to Joe, who sighed.

“Shame.” Joe said out loud. “She could’ve been fun.”
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast