The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up! - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

"Hmm... those Chandelure..." Tiarra muttered to herself. "Lampent, come on out!" She threw a Poké Ball into the air, and her Lampent appeared from it, floating around the room before settling in front of Tiarra. "Look, that's what you'll be one day." She said, pointing to the Chandelure. Lampent seemed interested, but did nothing.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar quietly followed Sirius to his office, standing in the corner with his grin now having degenerated into what was more of a soft smirk. On one hand, this could mean bad things for the academy...but on the other hand, perhaps that wasn't a bad thing for him specifically. Besides, having a potential traitor in their midst was definitely an interesting development. At the very least, it would give him an excuse to start interrogating people. And he loved interrogating people.

---

Drake, meanwhile, gave a slight chuckle. Do whatever they want, eh? That was a pretty enticing invitation. Of course, he didn't actually know the place yet, but he supposed that the first day was good enough as any to get acquainted with these people. As he looked around the Great Hall, he still noticed those two little girls, which still served to unnerve him just a bit. Perhaps he was getting in just a tad bit over his head. Drake himself may not have been the most morally stable, but these people...these people were total psychos.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Miles followed the other staff into Sirius' office. He realized that he'd have an opportunity. If he were the first to discover this... he'd have a chance to exploit it. He could think of a number of organizations and governments that would do anything to bring this place down... and Miles knew that he could play this... he just had to discover what was happening before anyone else did. He mulled over the possibilities as he waited for Sirius to speak. Because if he discovered and turned in the traitor... he knew there would be quite the reward. Likely financial of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Isabella’s eyes trailed after the staff as they marched from the hall. “Where do you think the teachers are going?” she asked Heather.

--

‘How on earth did they manage to let an FBI Agent get in here?’

‘I’m as baffled as you are. Hades is obviously incompetent.’

‘Should we tell him?’

‘No, I don’t think so. Let’s just get a good seat.’

Joe and Josh finished their telepathic conversation and smirked at each other, then resumed eating.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Probably going to talk about some important matters or something," Trey replied once he heard Isabella's question. "I guess even they have things that they don't want to say." he nodded his head before staring down at his plate in curiosity.

Blog Entries

"It seems the Chandelures are getting anxious about something, there is trouble and I know it's right here in the school" Sirius explained to them once the staff gathered into the room.

"They are whispering. Singing the Chandelure Song. We are the Chandelures, and we sing our praise, but now there's something coming. The Dark Arts Academy will burn, the Academy will burn, the Academy will fall if the darkness that has a light, isn't extinguisher in time" Samantha sung out loud but softly.

"The Chandelure song? What are you talking about?" Kathany asked as Samantha grinned at her.

"It's what they sing. And that's what the whispers are saying, in the darkness there's a light, which isn't good" Samantha explained, Kathany could see Sirius studying his wife very hard.

"What's your opinion sir? It looks like you got something to say" Kathany questioned not going any further with Samantha.

"Well, from the Chandelure and Samantha's mostly insane ramblings.. I have a feeling we may have a traitor in the Academy. The only thing we won't know who it is. child, man, woman or even a ghost Pokemon. It could even be anyone in this room" Sirius explained, Kathany felt a bit worried but she had to play the act, and try to be convincing.

"Then sir, we shall bring them to the Torture Chambers, and torture the information out and dine on their flesh" Kathany said saying in a cold blooded tone, she knew that would make her a little less likely to be the suspect, considering. "I hear they are great with chips, add their blood as the sauce" Kathany added.

"Ooh, that sounds delicious, traitor meat.. Then again not so much" Samantha commented mostly to herself, Kathany stared at her again surprised she said that part, but most of them weren't cannibalism. Sirius laughed at that.'

"Only a few people would eat another, and I think I can say most of us aren't. I think you just became my undercover Agent, to figure out who is the traitor" Sirius said as Kathany faked a smile, well that would make her job easier.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow ShootingStarTen on Tumblr

Shannon made his way over to the table Joe and Josh were sitting at. His near insane smile turned into a more demure smile. "Hello there. Room for one more?" The look on his face was completely different from before. He looked almost shy.
    All of you better prepare for trouble
    Team Rocket is here to make it double

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3182 1365 4817

Blog Entries

"Honestly, Sirius, this shouldn't come as a shock," Zaar quipped from his corner of the room. "What with your, ahem, lovely choice in exterior design, you could probably hang up a gigantic sign that says 'THIS PLACE IS EVIL' in bright flashing letters and it still wouldn't be more noticeable. You haven't been doing to best of jobs in keeping under the radar."

---

"I dunno. Maybe fey're going to fome fecret hiding place or fomefin'," Heather said through a mouthful of food. She never had the best of table manners, as her parents had often chided her for.

Blog Entries

Miles was, to put it bluntly, quite disturbed at the cannibalism thing. He hadn't signed up for insanity. "I think I'll pass on the traitor meat." He said with a thin smile. "I prefer my Chianti with a nice steak, not a human liver." He said, ripping off the famous Hannibal Lecter quotation.

Blog Entries

"You don't talk to my hubby like that. I will whip you and make you scream in pain!" Samantha screeched taking a step forward, Kathany couldn't help but a small stifled laugh, she had to agree with Zaar, although she couldn't say the FBI were any better, it took them ages to find the Academy and to even do anything about it, and then they had to plan due to the last heroes all almost dying. "I will cut you up and watch your blood pour out, apologize!" Samantha ordered lunging for Zaar but Sirius held her back however.

"I will admit this place isn't exactly the best of all places, and perhaps my job isn't the best" Sirius replied locking eyes with Zaar and keeping an insane Samantha away from him. "However, may I remind you I never built this place, it was my parents before me, infact their parents started the project and my parents stopped it. It was the way people built things back in their days, and when people were more clueless to it. However I inherited the Academy from my parents, and I was not going to abandon it" Sirius explained to him.

"He must be the traitor! Kill the traitor! Kill him! Destroy!" Samantha commanded foaming at the mouth, Kathany, with a little disgust grabbed the other side of Samantha.

"Calm down, look everyone has faults and this isn't exactly a secret place, but the fact is the good guys are too scared to come here. Sirius killed half of the heroes who tried, if they weren't scared they would storm a second place. That's why they need a traitor. It could be this guy, hell it could be you or Sirius even" Kathany explained as Samantha stared at her.

"Instead of fighting each other, why don't we figure it out? I bet it's a student.. Afterall, exactly what is a 7 and 8 year old child doing here? It sounds more like an undercover work from the least expected and suspicious people of all time" Kathany suggested calming Samantha down more.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

"Honestly, Samantha? Even I have a better temper control than you do, and that's saying a lot," Zaar said, obviously thoroughly enjoying messing with Sirius and Samantha. "Just because I make one innocent remark that, for the record, is probably true, you jump to the conclusion that I'm a traitor? And I thought I was paranoid."

He then turned his attention to Kathany's suggestion. "While I do admit that it would be a fairly well-done ploy, I speak from experience when I say that children are far more difficult to work with than you may expect. The little imps have the attention span of a goldfish with a particularly bad case of ADHD. They can barely be trusted with staying still for a few minutes, much less infiltrating an academy run by criminals."

Blog Entries

Miles pulled out a cigarette and lit it with a pocket Zippo. He took a long drag before saying a word. "He's got a point you know." Miles said, referring to Zaar. "They know this place is here... and quite frankly that's not a surprise." He said rather bluntly. "Now if I were them..." Miles had worked for the government before. He knew how they operated. "They're here for information. They're going to find out all they can. Find a weak point. Perhaps make some offers to some students and faculty they feel they can turn. You know, wipe criminal records and witness protection in exchange for information and assistance." Miles took another drag before finishing. "And then once this agent has bred discord and has a weak point to strike... then the assault teams. Black ops forces. None of those... heroes you dispatched. Rough men who stand ready to do violence." Miles would know. He was once one of those rough men.

Blog Entries

"Well we will make you go crazy then, I can make you lose your temper, Samantha will make Zaar made" Samantha said snickering, Kathany had to say that creeped her out, from the sudden third person view and saying we. She saw Zaar talking to her now.

"You are right, but don't think the government wouldn't go so far to exploit children like that, they could raise them from baby to child, to become ruthless, cunning, liars. Besides those two kids I saw, the same could be said for evil" Kathany pointed out.

Sirius nodded his head towards Miles now "That's why we have Pokemon, we could easily take them" Sirius explained as Kathany now watched Miles, he used to be one of them? As in what she was? She wondered if she could convince him, to her side and take down this Academy? She would have to plan though, she couldn't just go up and say hey let's go and destroy this place. The same would be said for the two little girls.
    "So Professor Miles, why don't we think about this? Tell me, would you find anyone the most likely to be a undercover cop? And when they come, how would you handle the situation" Sirius asked calmly wanting their opinions.

Blog Entries

"Major Winchester." Miles said with a smile. "I prefer my old rank... it's something that people respect." He pointed out. "But I digress." He mulled their dilemma for a few moments. "If you find the mole before they call in the strike team... you could intentionally feed the mole false information." He suggested. "From there, it would be easy to wipe out a strike team that isn't prepared... which by the way brings me to my next point." He took another drag from his cigarette. "They're prepared for your Pokemon Headmaster." Miles laughed. "They do learn from their mistakes and don't typically make the same one twice." Once again he was speaking from experience. "Anyways, once the strike team is neutralized, bring your mole in for questioning. After that, disposal." Miles did the old knifing the throat gesture. "If you don't choose that route, you could always simply take out the mole once discovered. That's a less risky play, but the reward isn't as much either."

Blog Entries

"Of course, you know they might be so angered and finished the job off themselves or do something worse" Kathany replied after Miles was done, her eyes following the knife gesture for a moment. "Hell, the government could even try to nuke the area if they can't seem to think of anything else, but that's a last resort that would be rejected a lot first" Kathany added.

"Genius enough plan Miles, however if the agent knew that we were onto them, then it's less likely they will fall for the false lies. Especially if they stand in this room" Sirius said eyeing everyone including Kathany. "But our mission, while the students learn to grow as an army is to find out who the mole is, and report to me. Then we will go with Miles's plan, and they should fall" Sirius continued.

"That was a genius idea Sirius! You should become the President or something, turn this place into a bloodbath of blood, gore and torture sex" Samantha said staring at him glassy eyes.

"Excuse me but Miles came up with the idea, Sirius just agreed to it" Kathany reminded her but Samantha chose to ignore that remark.

"It's time to split, spent time with each other, with students and anyone else, including the Pokemon, and report back who you think the traitor is" Sirius explained.

"I'll take the children, just because I have handled children before, they fall for the naive and innocent female adult who acts like a mother. I may able to suss them out" Kathany piped up, of course she wouldn't do much with them but she could still lie if they were or not.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast