Dark Arena *Start Up!* - Page 7

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dark Arena *Start Up!*

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Dark Arena *Start Up!*

Zaron went toward the forest, but then stopped.

"I know someone who could help us. I'll go find him, the rest of you try to tell the authorities about this place. To be honest, I want to find Mako and Zaar and kill them myself. I'll see the rest of you later," he said before floating off, going to find the man who was almost like a father to him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaar was dashing through the forests, holding the body of Raphael, who's breathing was shallow and ragged. Zaar stopped running when he assumed that he was a safe distance from the group.

He reached for a small vial of pink fluid, which he then put into the Weavile's mouth. Raphael's breathing became normal, and he promptly went to sleep.

"Wouldn't want my comrade to die, would I? May as well search for Mako while I'm waiting for you to wake up," said Zaar, before walking off, but not before leaving a small walkie-talkie, so he would be able to locate Raphael when he woke up.

Not that far into the forest, he was caught by Mako.

"Blast it, Mako! You need to make sure that what you're trying to rip to pieces isn't an ally before you pounce like that," he said, getting to his feet.

"Oh, and by the way, did I forget to mention that the Pokemon back at the building escaped?"

He shrugs and continues marching towards the forest. "Pokemon, human... I don't care... as long as they enjoy Mako's suffering as much as I will." He grins and flicks his cannons. "Legendary pokemon are by definition legendary. How will we contact them? We might spend a lifetime searching for one."

Blog Entries

OOC. Oopsie! Lols thanks SA:)

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

"Well, if we're going to fullmoon island, don't you think we could find Cresselia there?" Gold asked. "That's one legendary to help us."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

"Isn't Full Moon Island home to one of the nicest Legendary Pokemon?" asked Rex, slinking threw the forest.

---------------

Mako snarled, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into the air with super human strength. "You failed!?" he yelled. "You disappoint me Zaar!" he said, throwing him to the side. The Full Moon set and he contorted back to human form, his clothes reforming after the transformation. He took his whip out. "Time for punishment."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Zaar took out his blades, perfectly blending in with the night air.

"Punishment? Hmph. I could cut you into pieces before you could even bllink," he said with a snarl.

"You don't remember do you?" asked Mako. "The curse isn't only active during the Full Moon." he said. "There's only one way to kill me, and only a Pokemon that will never talk to the likes of you knows it other than me." he said. "Silver hurts, but it can't kill me." he said, swinging his whip. "Crosses, holy items, not only do they not hurt me, but you can't touch them to begin with."

Ask Pony Discord

"You don't remember do you?" asked Mako. "The curse isn't only active during the Full Moon." he said. "There's only one way to kill me, and only a Pokemon that will never talk to the likes of you knows it other than me." he said. "Silver hurts, but it can't kill me." he said, swinging his whip. "Crosses, holy items, not only do they not hurt me, but you can't touch them to begin with."

Ask Pony Discord

Darktide shrugs. "IF we find a Cresselia I'd assume they'd be able to at least protect us." He mused carefully and continued marching away from the building. "We can't spend an obscene amount of time looking for her though. Those pokemon need to be saved and if that requires humans to save them then so be it." His cannons slide into his shell. "Right now we need to avoid Mako and Zaar. We can't help anyone if we're caught."

Blog Entries

Skull cast one last dirty look at the Dark Arena, then set off towards where he remembered the ocean was.

"You guys coming or not?" he asked. "If I recall, you find islands near the water, no?"
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Zaar chuckled.

"I may not be able to kill you, but I can render you unable to move, unable to breathe, and essentially leave you as an empty shell for all of time. And how do you know that I can't touch holy items?"

"You're demonic." said Mako. He charged an purposely impaled himself with Zaar's sword and pulled it out. The wound regenerated in seconds with no harm. He grabbed Zaar by the throat, lifting him off the ground. "I can regenerate. No wound you inflict on me will last long enough to be a problem. Even your master can't kill me." he said, slamming him into the ground. "There are only two ways to break the curse, ether I be killed in one particular way, or for the one who put it on me in the first place to remove it."

Rex was ahead of Skull. "What are you talking about?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Zaar's eyes widened.

"How did you know? I never remember telling you. But no matter," he said, before kicking Mako in the chest, propelling himself away from his boss.

"Well, since there's no purpose in serving an organization that's already doomed, I'm off. Next time we meet, it'll be in Hell."

Zaar dashed off. He passed by Raphael, who was still asleep, and picked him up, hoping to separate himself from his former boss as much as he could...

Mako suddenly dashed in front of him and cut him off. "The moonlight may not be strong enough to transform me, but I have some extra power from it." he said. "I knew that Weavile was valuble to you and I needed some insurence." he said. He got out of reach of Zaar and pulled out a detonator like device. "If I press this button, a small pellet implanted in his heart will release a concentraited overdose of the chemical I use on my Pokemon directly into his heart." he said, smiling.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Zaar gaped at Mako.

"I could help you find the escapees. I'll find them. I'll bring them to you. We could rebuild the organization. So?" he said, but he was lying through his teeth. He just wanted to find the escapees so they could kill Mako themselves,

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast