Dark Arena *Start Up!* - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Arena *Start Up!*

Default Re: Dark Arena *Start Up!*

"I know how you feel, but we can't destroy this place alone." said Rex. "We're planning to get the human authorities to know of this place and shut it down or tell a Legendary Pokemon about it so they'll destroy it." he said. "But thanks, we'll need all the help we can get."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"As long as I get to eat him, I'm happy."

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

"Okay, I'll dig," Skull said, attaching a few smaller, thinner bones onto his large bone and making it look like a pickaxe.

"There. So, how long until we get out?" he asked. "Oh, and I get to eat Mako. Actually, I might not eat him, probably just rip out his bones for my collection."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

"We should wait for Mako to leave, it should be very soon." said Rex. "Mako will leave before dark."

OOC: I don't know where Merciless is, but should we just have them escape?

Ask Pony Discord

Darktide opens his eyes and pops out of his shell. He rises to his impressive height and looks around. "We should start getting ready." His voice was deep and confident as his cannons slide out of his shell and swivel around. He flexes his massive limbs and slams his hands together preparing himself. "We all need to work together if we're going to get out of here."

Mako drove off, knowing the full moon would rise soon.

"Alright, I think Mako is gone." said Rex. "Alright, I'll unlock the door, then we sneak towards the exit, when needed, Skull and Tybalt will destroy barriers. Finally, Zaron will bust down the exit. I'll use my senses to detect guards early." he said. "Darkwater, you can take out cameras at a distence with your cannons. Everyone ready?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Tybalt opened his eyes and stood on all fours. "Ready."

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Darktide nods and shakes himself to full alertness his cannons sweeping the area alertly following his gaze as he stands at the ready. "Let's get the hell out of this place." He grins assuming his calm demeanor. He waits by the cage ready to leave as soon as the door was sprung. He flexes his large claws and looks over the other pokemon in the cage. They were all rather young, he hoped they all got out safely.

Rex crawled over to the cage door. "I want to take them with us, but a huge group would attract more attention..." he said. "Should I just hide the key somewhere in the cage and tell them to try again next full moon if we haven't saved them by then?"

Ask Pony Discord

Darktide looks down at the Mightyena. "Our chances are best with a small group assuming we don't cause a ruckus. If we do get caught, we're better off with a large group. They couldn't ever hope to stop all of the pokemon in this place. Ordering that many so suddenly would be quite a feat though. Perhaps we should leave the key in another cage in hopes they can figure it out by the time we get help." He looks solemnly and sighs.

"So we let everyone in this cage out and flee, but leave the key in another cage?" asked Rex.

OOC: If that's the case, the other NPC Pokemon would go their seperate ways when they escape.

Ask Pony Discord

"If we leave the key for them, they'll be able to free themselves. Also, if they notice our disappearance and raise an alarm it will waken the other pokemon. Imagine them giving chase to us, only to have another group of pokemon suddenly escape. It'll wreak havoc amongst them. Plus the second group will have a better chance with some of their details hunting for us." He grins and his tail thuds the ground slightly. "It's certainly better than nothing. Perhaps we can clear a path for them, it will take time to replace the cameras and defenses."

OOC- If you had a plan to spring the entire population then by all means continue with it. This is your roleplay and I leave you the right to direct it as you see fit. Darktide fits perfectly fine in the role of elderly advisor XD

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaron nodded.

"Honestly, I could care less which plan of escape we use, as long as it works and lets me beat the tar out of Mako. It sounds good. I'm in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lone figure, with pitch-black robes flowing behind him, was walking up to the door that led to the cells. Mammoth wasn't in there, and someone had to check on them. Seeing that he himself was Mako's right-hand man, he felt like it was his duty to see what they were up to...

OOC: By the way, Zaar's trained himself to understand PokeSpeech. He learned it from Raphael, the two were comrades since Raphael arrived there.

"I like that idea." said Rex. He then looked around, making sure there were no guards nearby. He unlocked the cage door, slowly opening it. He left the key with a Manetric he'd befriended and crept out the door slowly, making as little noise as he could.

----------------

Mammoth barked, wanting food.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaron swept out of the gate. He glanced over to the door, but he decided to strike up a conversation with someone. He walked over to Raphael's cage, and spoke.

"Well, how's the sadist doing over here?"

Raphael was startled to hear Zaron's voice, and even more so to see him outside of the cage.

"How did you manage to escape?" asked Raphael.

"We were formulating a plan, what do you think?"

Rahpael chuckled.

"Oh, so the idiot's finally grown half of a brain. Have fun getting killed trying to escape."

"Watch what you say, you little-"

"Oh, can it. And before you say anything, I'm not interested in breaking loose. Mako will have my head if he sees me with you morons, let alone trying to escape."

Zaron, clearly seeing Raphael as a lost cause, glided back over to the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaar looked to his left. Mammoth was wanting food, but Zaar simply chuckled.

"Sorry, I don't have anything for you. Try again later."

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast