Start Ups The Curse of Beast - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Curse of Beast

Default Re: The Curse of Beast

The weird, odd man, scanned the group as he narrowed his eyes and chuckled to himself. "Yes...be afraid...all of you.....be very, very afraid." He walked around, his hands behind his back as he continued to smile. He moves his hands up, as a small stump rises on the ground for him to sit on. "Now....your obviously wondering why I brought you here. I brought you here....to extend my wrath upon humanity....sure what I'm gonna do is minor...but no one will suspect a thing." He jumped off the stump and floats around the group aimlessly. "I wrote the letter to lure you here, and now you're in my territory." He waves his hand towards them sending a flurry of sparks coming their way. "Now....let us begin..." The sparks began to phase into everyone's bodies.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Panicking, Lyra attempted to swat away the strange sparks as if they were insects, but it was no use. The small specks of light were absorbed into her skin and flesh. She had no idea what was happening, but she wished she was never a part of it.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Azria yelped and tried to hit the sparks away from her, but it didn't do any good.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

'Wrath on humanity?' Luna thought to herself but then the man sent sparks their way. While others tried to swat them away she just let them invade her knowing a fight was useless. If they were going to die then let it happen already. However it did not feel like she was going to die, so what was he doing then?

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

Kana watched as the sparks began to engulf her body. Oh God begin what? she thought really just wanting to get some answers. If only this was a dream... but it definitely wasn't Kana didn't want to scream so she bit her lip down and hoped for it to be over.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mauve tried to fiht off the strange energy that began to insert itself into his body. As he realized it was useless, he glared at the old man. "What did you do to us?!" He demanded with a hiss.

"I don't like this... I don't like this at all..." he thought this to himself as he searched himself for anything strange happening to him.

Dean felt as the spark slowy began to enter his body, but then the sensation quickly disappeared. He looked at the old man with confusion, as he was puzzled at what just occured. The man though seemed to know though exactly what was going on, as he landed on his feet, and brought his hands together, "It shall....commence...." He quickly seperated his hands, revealing an orb of light that grew larger and began to engulf the group. Dean was blinded...in his only good eye, and he felt that his body...seemed to become harrier! Not to mention that he also seemed to become slightly heavier in the process...

Ooc: The transformation begins

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lyra made a short yelp, but was silenced by the transformation. Her bones cracked loudly as they reshaped and hollowed out. She couldn't feel her hands anymore, like they were gone. Her short hair lengthened and flattened against her back, slowly turning into dark brown feathers. Her feet felt like they were breaking, she could feel her toes morphing into something else. Finally, she began to decline in height and weight, her spine making cracking sounds in the process.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Azria screamed in pain as her bones snapped and broke and regrew differently, her skin and muscles warping to fit her new shape.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Luna cried in pain as she felt her body changing. Her body was becoming lighter and smaller, her limbs changing shape. She felt one of her ears move higher than the other and her nose and mouth become one. Most of all she felt as though she was growing a second stomach and losing a certain body part in place of it.

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

"Oh god I'm-" but Kana was cut off. She screamed but soon all she could hear was her bone's crack and readjust. It felt like her ear's had gotten pointer and she had gotten furrier! Kana was also starting to feel smaller and lighter.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

OOC: Sorry for the delay, at first I was waiting to give Murkmire a chance, and then I had a hard time accessing the site. Sorry about that.

Dean now began to yell in pain as his bones rearranged, and you can be sure that this process is a very painful one. All over his body changing simultaneously, his ears moving to the top of his head, getting rounder, his hands now getting fatter and began to take up the shape of bear paws! He even began to grow a poor excuse of a stub tail, and claws. He even felt how his teeth began to sharper, and how his eyepatch snapped at the grown size of his head, falling before him. The Magic Man was literally laughing to himself as he just watched as the teenagers in pain, suffering through the transformation, but only he knew that there was more than this to come, and that this was only if the tip of the iceberg.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Umm...wow am I late to the party. Sorry everyone.

BIC:

Mauve could only freeze where he stood. A strange sensation overtook him as he too could feel changes in his body. The most notable feature was that a set of green jaws began to sprout on either side of his head, causing him to jerk and writhe in the pain. His skin has become a pale green, and his legs... are not even legs, but a mess of red and green vines. He fell to the ground, as his new form was all too alien to him.

Blog Entries

Azria was too stunned to make a sound as she felt herself shrink to all fours and felt fur sprout all-over her body.

Blog Entries

Luna like others felt herself shrink. She could feel her arms become lighter and wider, feathers sprouting all over her body.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123