Start Ups The Curse of Beast - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Curse of Beast

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Curse of Beast

As Lyra walked, she spotted a small group of people around her age walking by. Hoping to avoid an awkward introduction, the girl quickly hid behind a tree, being unseen because she was just about as thin as the tall plant. As they moved forward, she moved from tree to tree, hoping to stay out of their sight. She wasn't much of a social person, and she feared that she would have to speak to them if she just walked up to them. Maybe wearing white and red clothes wasn't such a good idea for sneaking around them, since the colors stood out from the forest's greens and browns.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

"Hi I'm Kana Rins" Kana said looking sort of awkward now. There were... so many people now. She looked at Lyra who she could see was trying to hide. Kana had a hard time talking to people too so she couldn't blame her. " I hate to admit it but... I'm not really good with directions so" Kana sort of muttered at Luna. She was woundering if she should work on that later. If she had gotten lost in the forest by herself that would have been bad.

"I'm not really sure why but this forest just seems odd to me... maybe because it's getting sort of dark" Kana said smiling slightly. "It is nice to be out in a forest though." Really Kana loved being in the dark and as long as she could defend herself it was fine... which she could. Of coruse taking about liking the dark might be weird so she didn't mention that.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Blog Entries

"I'm Azria," The aforesaid girl told the newcomers, "And I don't think I'm alone in saying that this place is giving me the freaking creeps."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"The forest isn't scary. Its beautiful. Nature is natural and unchanging. The owl's hoot, the snake's slithering, the leaves blowing in the wind and crunching beneath our feet." Luna smiled to herself as she enjoyed the sounds of the forest. Media always made forests creepy and places for murders but to her it was like music.

Dean chuckled to himself at Azria's comment, This forest...creepy!? He began to laugh a bit louder, to the point it may become noticeable to others. I mean the mere thought of this forest being anything creepy, was laughable to him, as he went through worse. Or thats what he was trying to convince himself, when in reality he was actually a tad uneasy.

The strange man that was watching them from a distance, smiled, as his plan was indeed working, better than he thought in fact! He jumped down with grace, and landed in some foilage nearby, trying to remain hidden, as he began to edge a bit closer to the crowd.

Blog Entries

Lyra glanced around, then quickly sneaked into the back of the group, hoping that they'll think she was there the whole time. After listening on their small conversation, she found out that they were invited to the same group she was invited to. She knew she would look like a creep if they found out that she was hiding and watching them the whole time.

Blog Entries

"Um Right...." Kana said almost as if it was a question. She was trying to think of something to say to Luna but she couldn't. She seemed so insightful and observant. Kana watched as Lyra entered to 'group and she wondered if she should say something to her. She didn't really think she should as Lyra wasn't saying anything. Kana sighed and woundered what was going to happen next. Maybe someone will take us to a camp ground or at least come out and explan what's going on.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mauve was getting annoyed at this point, no one but this small group of lost teenagers. But, he remained cool and collected, not to bother the wildlife around him. Not to mention make the others think he had anger issues.

"I think we should keep moving. Maybe a campsite is ahead," he said as he gazed the forest around him.

Blog Entries

"Right" Kana quickly agreed. She started to move slowly. "Besides ether we'll find a campsite and we'll be able to sleep and figure out what's going on there. Or we'll all get hopelessly lost... but on the plus side we'll all be together." Kana chuckled silently to herself or at least it was barely audible. She looked at Mauve and even though she was trying not to stare it ended up looking that way. I should have said something Kana thought snapping her head forwards. Now he's going to think I have some real issues. Oh why do I even care.

The strange man, closed his eyes, and began to mumble something that was barely audible to human ears. As he did, a sharp wall of thorns surrounded the group, Dean was quickly caught off guard and jumped back in shock. The man then proceeded to jump from his hiding spot, and casted his gaze upon them, his neck bending in an awkward way.

"Ah hello there!" He rasped to the teenagers, welcome....as I am your....'Troop Leader'" He snickered to himself as he moved around them, his right eye not seeming to move. "You all obviously fell into my trap...may I ask why were you all so gullible?"

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Before Mauve could even take a step forward, a wall of bramble and thorns jutted out of the ground, surround Mauve and the group. As he was startled, an old man appeared before them. Mauve turned, angrily, and glared at him.

"Ah hello there!" Welcome....as I am your....'Troop Leader." You all obviously fell into my trap...may I ask why were you all so gullible?" The old man had asked insultingly at the group. Mauve, however, clenched his teeth, tightening his fist. He still didn't understand what was going on, but asked harshly, "What is this? And furthermore, WHY did you send those invitations?"

Blog Entries

"Wait... trap? What!?" Lyra shook and nervously looked at her surroundings, hiding behind Mauve as she did so. Coming here must have not been such a good idea after all. She wondered if she should bail on the others and run back home. She was small, and her legs were thin, which meant she was fast. She could flee right now if she wanted to, but for some strange reason, she decided to stay with the others.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Luna let out a slight squeal of shock as they became surrounded by thorns. The man above them was frightening to her. She didn't understand anything except for the fact that the one who had invited them was him. Taking a deep breath she got the courage to speak up. "What are you going to do to us? Experiment on us? Kill us? R-rape us? Hold us for ransom? Whatever it is just stop talking and do it already!"

Blog Entries

Azria was too freaked-out to speak. She stayed close to the others and tried to focus on what was happening so her imagination didn't run wild.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Oh God" Kana muttered getting slightly scared of the thorn wall. "I should have never come here. Now I'm going to die in a forest with some deranged man... or worse." Kana moved into the middle of the group deciding it was safer. She didn't want to die like this....definitely not. Kana took a deep breath and hoped something would happen. She just had to remain calm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast