Start Ups The Curse of Beast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Curse of Beast

Default The Curse of Beast

OOC: @Elphie @Murkmire @Bad Apple @Harpy @Okami HERE BE THE RP!11!1!

As the sun gradually began to set for the day, ahead leaving an orange hue spectacular across the sky, footsteps could be heard from outside a large a forest, as a pair of sneakers crunched over the leaves. Dean Geraldo was one of few who received a letter to apparently meet inside the Eternal Forest. He looked at the letter, to confirm his location then nodded confidently. "Looks like I made it..." He muttered, as he looked above the trees as he saw them reaching tall into the sky. The forest had a strange....essence to it...but he couldn't quite put his finger on it, and began to walk inside. He been sure to keep looking around as he walked, just to make sure he didn't miss the 'Troop Leader' that invited him, and probably others to this strange location.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Curse of Beast

Azria Landers shivered as she entered the forest. Something about the place just creeped her out. But she had been invited, and it seemed rude to not show-up. She began to wander the forest in an attempt to find someone.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

OOC: Hehe... i've been waiting for this. Um (///^) never mind...

Moving slowly against all the tree's in the eerie forest was Kana Rins looking down at her paper from the 'Troop leader'. Even the name of the person sounded unsettling to her. Infact she was starting to wounder why she had come to the 'Eternal Forest' in the first place. Kana looked around trying to find something that didn't look directly out of one of the fantsy novels she had read as a child. But of course when she looked to hard it started to look more like an horror movie.

"It's all so... odd" she finally exclaimed after minutes of thinking.

Bird's flew by and startled her and she bumped right into some girl ( Azria ).

"Hey" Kana said in a low tone "Watch where your going..." She steped back and stared at the girl wondering what she was going to do.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lyra stared at the invitation, then back at the forest. She's never hiked in a creepy forest, and for a good reason. She usually didn't want to deal with the chances of being a victim in a horror film, but she wasn't going to be alone, right? Right?

The girl proceeded to walk into the woods, hoping that the troop she had been invited to didn't leave her behind.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Azria was startled. Some random chick had bumped into her and told her to watch it. That made no sense whatsoever, but she wasn't about to pick a fight. "Sorry," She said with a tight-lipped smile, "Guess neither of us was looking where we were going. Are you here for the Wild Life thing?"
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Hmm... yeah that's what I'm here for" Kana said quickly sizing the girl up in her mind.... never smiling. Maybe she needed to lighten up. She really did. " So I guess your here for it to then" Kana said glancing at her paper and then back at the girl "that's great" she said about to sigh when she realized she hadn't said her name and she supposed that was importent.

"My name's Kana" Kana said finally letting out a small smile. "Kana Rins. What's yours... your name?" She started walking hoping maybe the girl would follow her. Because as much as it seemed Kana didn't like to be alone.... she was only alone all the time because it just happened.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Blog Entries

Azria followed-along, glad to have company in the dark, creepy forest. "I'm Azria Landers. Nice to meet you."

Blog Entries

"Hmm nice to meet you too" Kana was thown off by Azria's 'niceness' it didn't seem to even be fake. "Azria... that has a pretty ring to it" Kana said thinking outloud and noticing she really said it she got all stiff. "Er well... I guess we should see if there are any more people around" Kana said cluching her paper sort of embarrassed. She wanted to be nice but she wasn't so sure just yet. Even though Azria seemed pretty nice.

Kana go lost in her thought's for a secound and then started to yell "is there anyone out there! There are two of us here." Kana nodded to Azira "we should try to see if there are any more people here for this wild thing. The more the merrier I guess."

Really Kana just wanted to find someone who knew where they were going. Because she had no idea.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Luna walked through the eternal forest cheerfully. She loved being in nature. All of it was beautiful to her, the sites, the sounds, everything. She heard someone yell asking if anyone was out there and was disappointed to see a deer by her scatter because of the sound. She sighed not wanting to but deciding to go to the sound. She knew how to navigate the forest well enough that she could help them if they were lost. Running she ran towards the source to see two girls. Taking a moment to catch her breath she spoke, "Are you two lost?" she asked though her voice was barely audible and nervous.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mauve stood in front of the forest, clutching a letter in hand. "Well... here we go." He mumbled to himself as he stepped into the dark forest. As he walked along the path, he could feel something wasn't right about this "invitation." Mauve was normally a skeptical human being, but for some reason, he came anyway.

Sometime after reaching deeper into the forest, he noticed three other people on the path. He may as well ask them if they received the same invitation. "Hey, any of you got invitations?" He hollered over at them, hoping he wasn't alone in this strange situation.

Blog Entries

"Yeah," Azria admitted sheepishly, "We can't seem to figure-out where it is we need to go." She turned to the newest arrival to their little group. "Hello."

Blog Entries

"I know," Luna spoke up a little louder than previously. "I got one too and know this forest well...so I could lead you if you want..." she told them. She sighed in relief for herself for managing to say what she wanted loud enough for them to hear. She had always been shy around others so she always had trouble speaking unless she needed to like at the current moment.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He blankly stared, then sighed. "I see. Well, I suppose we should find this "group" as a group. My name is Mauve. Mauve Banzett." He stepped forward towards the others.

"We're gonna have to be careful around here. We don't know what's gonna be in store for us. I mean, this is a pretty shady invitation." He stated this as he looked around the forest, still uneasy about being there.

From atop the trees, out of plain view, a tall, fairly skinny figure stared as the people began to socialize, the tall figure had a green, rotting like face to go along with his yellow teeth. His clothes were a yellow shirt and red pants, both in terrible shape as they seemed tattered. He shifted his eyes back in forth and smiled "They all seem to be here..." He put his hands in his mouth and chewed at them in anticipation. "All right for the picking....glad they all fell for it." He jumped from the branch to one a little bit closer to the group, causing it to rustle from the leaves.

Dean began to slowly trudge in the forest, feeling a presence that surely seemed odd, but he shrugged it off and assume it was someone waiting like he was. He straightened his eye patch on his sightless eye and saw some other people waiting, most likely for the same reason he thought. He walked slowly over there with his head low, trying to make eye contact. "Hello...um...are you also here for the wild life....thing?"

Blog Entries

"I-I'm Luna Galaxia. We should move quick before it gets too dark..." she introduced herself before turning in the direction they were to head in. She had to agree with Mauve that it was odd to get such an invitation however at the chance to camp she was excited at the prospect of being in nature.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast