The Creation War (Sign-ups/OOC) [SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Creation War (Sign-ups/OOC) [SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN]

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Creation War (Sign-ups/OOC) [SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN]

My life really is a cycle of renewal... My interest in BMGf has returned, along with a new RP:

The Creation War: Infinite Elements

Introduction:

Plot:

The World:

Gameplay:

Rules:

Sign-up Form:

Characters:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Renewal!
    Last edited by Renewal; 20th September 2011 at 11:21 PM.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: The Creation War: Sign-ups/OOC (SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN)

Name: Cloud Gondo

Element: Wood
    Archetype: Elf (@Renewal forgot to add it to the list)

Kingdom: Endoria
    Faction: Alliance (Endoria is neutral)

Appearance: He has the typical blond hair, pointed ears and nose, and pale skin of any Elf. He wears Robin Hood-esque garments, the traditional clothing of Endoria.
    Background: He has led the typical quiet life of any Endorian, rarely dropping to the ground. Now he has heard rumors of impending war and wants to help, so he is journeying to the Citadel to hopefully get in on the action.
    Equipment: His trusty shortbow and quiver, and the clothes on his back.

Stats: You have 16 points to spread among eight stats.
    Endurance: 3
    Agility: 5
    Strength: 2
    Weaponry:1
    Wisdom:2
    Magic: 0
    Knowledge: 1
    Ingenuity: 1
    Mana: 1
    Skills: Multi-Arrow (Another that @Renewal forgot)

RP Sample: "I'm leaving, everyone! Wish me luck! I'll be back, I swear by the first tree in this forest." Cloud said. "I'll hold you to it, brother." said Silver. Cloud jumped down, swinging like a gymnast on a few branches, and began the long journey. (Sorry for the short sample, but I gotta go.)
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for Co-GM. I'll have my app up shortly.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Aura Sphere: Approved. Thanks for the reminders.

@Mouthful of Pi: Glad to see the interest.

Blog Entries

What exactly does ingenuity do? Also, turns out I can't Co-GM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

@Mouthful of Pi: Oh well...

Ingenuity is a counterpart to Weaponry and Magic; basically, it says how quickly your character can understand new technologies.

Strength, Wisdom, and Knowledge determine the power of your skills--how effectively you use something--while Weaponry, Magic, and Ingenuity determine what skills you can use in the first place. Sorry for the confusion.

Blog Entries

Name: Evan Nates

Element: Metal
    Archetype: Pilot

Kingdom: Ferreod
    Faction: Empire of the Void

Appearance: His appearance reflects his devotion to his work quite well: He's willing to sacrifice it FOR SCIENCE! Ha hasn't cut his white-blonde hair in over a year, and thus it goes down past his shoulders. He's fairly average as far as height goes at about 6 feet tall, and has a fairly slender build. Due to staying up late with his machines, he doesn't sleep much, and thus has dark circles under his eyes. He usually wears his miltary uniform: An olive-colored parka, with a chevron denoting his rank as a private. He wears khaki cargo pants, combat boots, and fingerless leather gloves, and his uniform includes a set of goggles for keeping the wind out of his eyes, which he usually keeps on his forehead.

Background: Evan lined in Ferreod most of his life, born to a fairly poor family. Though not wealthy, Evan always had a knack for using junk to build machines. When he got older, he got a job selling machines, and joined the ranks of the middle class. Having seen the poor and how little the government does to help them, he has a strong distrust of authority, and considers himself an anarchist. Having heard rumors of the government tapping into the void, he is strongly opposed to it. Not that he thinks it's a bad idea, more because he doesn't want the government to become more powerful.
    However, in a twist of fate, he was drafted into the military. Due to his expertise with machines, he became a pilot for the military. So, he decided to make the best of things and sabotage the military as best he can, while meanwhile plotting to overthrow the government.

Equipment: He has a computer mounted on a bronze metal gauntlet, consisting of a keyboard and a small screen, along with several compartments along the wrist with glowing green fluid in them. When he needs to fight personally, he does so with his fists, preferring hand-to-hand combat.
    Finally, he has access to an airplane issued to him but the military. It's technically more borrowed than actually his, though, and if he's caught using it for non-military purposes, he could get in serious trouble. It's equipped with a pair of gatling guns, which are decent against other airborne vehicles, but more or less useless against ground opponents.

Stats: You have 16 points to spread among eight stats.

Agility: 2
    Strength: 3
    Weaponry: 0
    Wisdom: 0
    Magic: 0
    Knowledge: 4
    Ingenuity: 0
    Mana: 4

Skills: Remote Control - Drone

RP Sample: ROGUES GALLERY: Without a Trace -- WINNER: HEROES
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 12th September 2011 at 11:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Creation War (Sign-ups/OOC) [SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN]

@Mouthful of Pi: Approved.

Blog Entries

Name:
    Cole Drakkio

Element:
    Light
    Archetype:
    Priest, partial Gadgeteer
    Kingdom:
    Citadel of Light
    Faction:
    N/A
    Appearance:
    Cole is slightly tall for his age, enough so that he gives off a slightly commanding aura. He is extremely thin, with no trace of fat anywhere on his body. You could literally count his ribs through his skin, and nearly every bone of his is visible from outside. No matter how much Cole eats, he never seems to put on much more weight or get any fatter. Believe me, he's tried. Cole has a slightly pale complexion that gets even paler when he's afraid. Because of Cole's thinness, his face appears slightly bony and prominent.

Cole has somewhat short dark brown hair. In the winter his hair appears black, although if you look closely you can see that it is still just an extremely dark brown. Cole's hair grows relatively fast in the front, so his eyes are normally covered a little by his hair. Cole does nothing to keep his hair out of his eyes, although as a small child he used to. Cole stopped once he realized how idiotic it looked to have his entire forehead exposed.

Cole has pure brown eyes that are several shades lighter than his hair. It's rumored that a single glare from Cole's eyes can quiet a whole room, although he tries his best to dispel these rumors. He's never said that it isn't true, though. Cole's eyes also almost radiate intelligence.

As for clothing, Cole wears white robes, as well as a leather jacket and belt.
    Background:
    Cole was born to a very wealthy family, his father a famous paladin and his mother a respected priest. His family lived in a small mansion, with floor-to-ceiling windows that let the light in at all times. At night a machine lowered curtains over the windows to "keep darkness out," as Cole's mother would always say.

Cole's paladin father was constantly traveling around to smite the wicked or heal the sick, and thus he began to act more like his intelligent mother and less like his brave father. At age eighteen he became a priest, and excelled in his work.

One day, Cole's father was killed by a powerful demon-esque figure, murdered when he went out for some groceries. Cole and his mother grieved for over a week, fasting the entire time so as to strengthen their bonds with the gods and, sequentially, Cole's now-dead dad. He continued work, more devoted than ever, but soon picked up a slight interest in machinery that occupied most of his free time.

And now here he is, several years later, a full Priest and part-tiem Gadgeteer. But there may be something more to his story, that could be unraveled soon...
    Equipment:
    A small machine that attaches to his left palm and up to his elbow that converts Mana into magical energy with ease, lending his attacks a bit more speed.

Stats:

Endurance: 0
    Agility: 1
    Strength: 0
    Weaponry: 0
    Wisdom: 1
    Magic: 4
    Knowledge: 4
    Ingenuity: 2
    Mana: 4
    Skills: Magic Shot

RP Sample:
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

@-Gray-: Approved.

The start-up will probably be posted when we have at least two more players; six total should be sufficient.

Blog Entries

Edited my SU. Also, how do quests give us skills? Is it, like, the quest giver teaching us a skill, or do we get to choose?

Blog Entries

Both. In the start-up itself, all available quests will have their rewards listed by them, which will be stat points, items, or skills. In most cases, you can choose any skill, so long as you meet the requirements for that skill. For a few quests, you'll be rewarded with a predetermined skill (typically a very basic one, or an obscenely powerful one).

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Can I reserve a spot?

Blog Entries

@Sky Flame Haze: Whoops, sorry for the late response. Sure, you can reserve a spot.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Name: Toru Shine

Element: Light
    Archetype: Berserker

Kingdom: Citadel of Light
    Faction: Unity Alliance

Appearance: Toru is tall and fit after years of training since such an early age. He has long blue colored hair that covers his right eye along with the scar he has under it. He has a pair of violet eyes along with a six pack. He has tanned colored skin and an X shaped scar on his right shoulder. He wears a sleevedless black vest with a red long sleeved jacket on top of it. His right hand is completely bandaged and has a steel plate strapped to it, the steel plate in turn is connected to various chains that go up from his hand to his arm.

Personality: Toru has a cold and emotionless personality and it's really weird to see him make an expression that isn't anger. Due to being a Berserker he has to keep his temper in check and as thus he tries to stay calm during fights, because of this he has sealed most of his anger away through the chains and steel plate in his right hand which works as a magic seal to allow him to control himself better during fights. He's very quiet and likes to keep things to himself but he's also very protective towards his friends or at least the people that he allows to get close.

Background: Toru was raised in a family of berserkers, as thus he was put into training since he was little and was thought to win no matter the cost. From the time he was little he was thought to kill and all kinds of survival skills by his father. At the age of 15 Toru lost control of his rage and killed his own father before he ran away from home. Over the course of a year he found someone that was able to seal the raging part of him. From then on he kept traveling through the world to try and find a way to stop the rage of the berserker completely.

Equiptment: Toru carries a large zizagged blade on his back, the handle of the sword has a lightning crest on the hilt of it and there's a lightning bolt mark flowing down the blade. He also carries a pair of knives on his pockets along with a dagger hidden inside of his jacket along with a chain.

Stats:

Agility: 2
    Strength: 4
    Weaponry: 1
    Wisdom: 0
    Magic: 1
    Knowledge:2
    Ingenuity: 1
    Mana: 2

Skills:

Stunning Blow

RP Sample: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f428/bounty-hunters-start-up-113096/
    Last edited by Flaze; 18th September 2011 at 06:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast