Blog Entries

Default The Creation War: Infinite Elements

@Aura Sphere, @Mouthful of Pi, @-Gray-, @Sky Flame Haze, @jasonwolf

The Creation War: Infinite Elements

Gameplay:

The World:

Rules:

Characters:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Renewal!

-----

An unknown location...

"Before the Beginning, there was eternity.
    Before the Beginning, there was infinity.
    Before the Beginning, there was nothingness.
    Before the Beginning, there was the Void.
    The Void was all, and all was the Void.
    The Void was perfection, unchanging and still.
    The Void was reality.
    Solitary, absolute, divine--
    the Void is Fate.
    Before the Beginning, and after the End,
    there is the Void."

An angry snort, followed by a loud clap as the hooded figure snapped the ancient book shut, a cloud of dust rising from the mistreated pages. "Hey!" the dealer protested. "That's valuable!"

The hooded figure stiffened, then took a step toward the short, pudgy information broker. "Six months of work. A quarter ton of gold. And this is this best you can provide me, dealer?" Though his face and body were well obscured in his cloak--the dealer idly thought it must be Darkness-enchanted as his own heart froze with fear--the figure's voice easily betrayed his rage. The figure advanced once more, and the dealer took a step back, face--already damp with sweat from the stuffy heat of their meeting place--growing even sweatier. The fat man swallowed noisily, quickly scrambling to find an adequate response.

"But, my lord, I, I-" he stammered, "that is to say, these things take time, take money." He backed up another pace, only to find his back pressed against the wall of the chamber, and fell inelegantly on his backside. "I just need a little more time," the terrified man pleaded.

The figure hissed inhumanly, before suddenly drawing a long, slim blade from within his cloak, and plunged it through the dealer's shoulder. The broker screamed, arm burning and freezing simultaneously with pain. Spasming, he choked back his own vomit, tears running down his cheeks. Half-blinded, he glanced at the blade in his shoulder, and screamed internally at the sight of the powerful Darkness curse already infecting his arm.

The hooded figure hissed, "You know how cart-men drive their donkeys, simpleton? It's a simple analogy you humans use. First they dangle a carrot in front of its nose, and it moves forward in its brainless hunger. Then they beat it if it is still too slow." The figure threw the book at the poor broker's face. "Keep this worthless book of poetry. You have six months more."

Gasping, the broker stood shakily. "Then you'll, you'll take this curse off?"

The figure turned its back on him, cloak billowing. It laughed--a horrifying, shrieking sound. "No, dealer. At six months, you die. Whether or not you bring me the information I need--the information on the Void."

Quest: "So, you all meet in a tavern...

In Aquana's capital...

Grimacing, Nathaniel Merum dropped the mug tentatively grasped in his hand on the filthy bar in front of him. "I can't believe I trusted that moron. And he said this was such a reliable method..."

Sighing, he threw a coin on the counter, before making his way out of the hot, smelly tavern. A dirty drunkard stumbled and fell onto his shoulder, already passed-out. Groaning, Nathaniel heaved him more securely over the shoulder, before depositing the drunk at an empty table. Running a hand through his hair, he moved to hurry out. "Now where am I supposed to find some fellow adventurers..."
    Last edited by Renewal; 29th September 2011 at 11:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Creation War: Infinite Elements

So, you all meet in a tavern...

Not literally, of course. Cole despised taverns and all they embodied - Drunkenness, pointless fighting, the list went on and on. And yet here he was, passing one of the more "famous" inns in town with the sole purpose of finding someone to adventure with.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Quest: "So, you all meet in a tavern...

Toru made his way towards the tavern was he positioned his sword back right. He didn't really enjoy taverns, mostly because it was a potential cause of fight something that might trigger his berserker sight. But something about this one was attracting him for some reason. He noticed someone else that seemed a little undecisive about entering. He looked at him fore a brief second before sighing and making his way inside.
    Last edited by Flaze; 21st September 2011 at 06:18 PM.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quest: So you all meet in a tavern

Jaklo sat in a booth towards the back of the tavern while Relak stood idle nearby. He had been hanging around there all day simply pouring over maps. Only a few days prior Jaklo had set out on a hunting trip. In all reality Jaklo was looking more for his brother then for game. He couldn’t get over his leaving. He just walked out on him and his family. Jaklo had to find him and bring him home. Out of all of his siblings Orion, the eldest, was the closest to Jaklo. He was around three and a half years older then Jaklo, and somehow they were like twins. Orion was the one who helped Jaklo perfect archery, taught him herbology, and even helped him out with a life long crush moving away. Jaklo let out a heavy sigh as he reminisced.

“Oh Kay?” Relak asked in his low muffled voice.

“Huh? Oh oh yeah I’m fine. So did Kane really come here to find travelers and adventurers? Yeh know before he made you?” Jaklo replied after coming back into focus.

Relak nodded slowly. Jaklo sighed a little more reassured they’d make some progress. He instantly went back to reading the maps trying to figure out where Orion would have gone.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 21st September 2011 at 05:58 PM.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Quest: So you all meet in a tavern

Cloud strolled along the street, dismayed at the fact that there were few trees to get around in. Eventually he came to a building with a sign that said "Tavern" and two hesitant-looking peple standing outside. "Beg your pardon," he asked the one in possesion of various sharp metal weapons, (OOC: Toru) "what is a tavern?"
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

((Toru went inside, actually.))

Cole sighed, turning to face the clueless elf. "A tavern is basically a place where you pay to get drunk and pay more to pass out on a bed instead of the floor." The least he could do was warn the man away from the bar, after all.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Toru looked around in the tavern; though he was mostly unninpressed about what he saw since it was mostly the same you would see anywhere. "I'm beginning to wonder if there's any use fo rme being here." he said while looking around.

Blog Entries

Evan ignored the man who was talking to himself. A flyboy for Ferreod, he was often harassed for being a member of their military, despite being drafterd, and wasn't wearing the requisite jacket. Going up to the counter, he ordered an ale.

Quest: You meet in a travern.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

"Ah. You see, we have none in my kingdom. No one who's left has come back. I plan to be the first." Cloud explained. "The name's Cloud Gondo." he said, extending his hand for Cole to shake.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Jaklo began packing up his maps and then climbed out of the booth. Relak grabbed his halberd which was leaned against the wall. He looked down to Jaklo who looked back up to him. Jaklo began walking out and Relak followed suit. Relak had already pulled his magnetic limbs in closer to fit inside the tavern, but to get outside he still had to duck. Relak towered over most anyone. He stood almost twelve feet tall at maximum, but could shrink to a less imposing nine.

Jaklo continued to lead the way trying to find some open space in the cramped capital. Hunter’s Hold was probably twice the size of the capital, but only because it was so spread out. The Hold was built to give ample room for Hunter’s to go about their business without having to leave town. Being a Hunter was a crucial part of the culture. You were trained from a young age to take down the most powerful of beasts and foes. After a very unsuccessful search Relak and Jaklo returned to the tavern. Still craving some entertainment Jaklo walked over to a dart board and started shooting arrows at it.

Blog Entries

"Dude, you're going to ruin the board." Evan says, as his droid gets him some darts with it's tractor beam. "There's a reason they call it a dart board."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"...And? it works just fine for a target. if you prefer I can use a throwing knife though." Jaklo said smuggly.

Relak glared watching the droid. He was both enthrolled and annoyed by the tiny machine. It was an interesting piece of machinery, but ever since he had been reactivated Relak had a deep hate for robots. He may have been made of metal, but he contained a soul, mind, and heart. These little machines were the pathetic attempts of making an inorganic slave.

"May dess troy?" Relak asked in a fragmented metalic voice.

"...Relak how many times do I have to tell you? You can destroy other peoples stuff. Well...unless they're insane or trying to kill us." Jaklo groaned facepalming.

Blog Entries

"What? It's not doing anything to you." Evan says to Relak, throwing a dart, missing, and taking a drink, as the machine whirrs angrily, the normally blue light that served as a camera turning red.

Blog Entries

Relak grumbles for a minute aggrivated by the tiny droid, but then a smirk appears on his twisted metal face. The red energy that flows from Relak's chest begins to glow brighter and much more intense. A short range magnetic pulse pulls the droid into Relak's hand. The blast also drained most of the droid's energy. Relak released it with only enough power to stay upright.

"It macking me ticked." Relak laughes in dark bellows.

"Sorry...uh... he sorta had it coming though. The frequency was even making me get a little annoyed. By the way I'm Jaklo. Thats..." Jaklo explained, but Relak interupted.

"I am RELAK. Magna-Golem of Kane." Relak annouces proudly.

"..." Jaklo sighed embaressed by his partner, "I'll buy you a drink."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Weird," Toru pointed out as he knelt down in front of Relak and looked at it curiously. "So weird yet intriguing," he said unemotionally as he looked up at Jaklo. "Is he yours?"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast