Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Creation War: Dragonsoul [SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN]

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Creation War: Dragonsoul

Name :: Clarissa "Claire" Es'Caelance
    Sexuality :: Bisexual

Appearance
    From a young age, there was always two things that remained stagnant about Claire's appearance; that being her rose-colored hair and her sapphire blue eyes. However, her wardrobe style and figure have increased drastically. At age five, she wore mostly sun dresses and frilly skirts to show off her cuteness. Befitting her bubbly personality at the time, Claire usually had her hair in pigtails. She stood only just above three feet tall, capable of being carried on the backs of many people. This included her extremely affectionate father.

Reaching age eight, she began her first change. Migrating from sun dresses, she adopted a more combat-oriented wardrobe, due to her training in swordsmanship. She began to change her hair as well, letting it flow down her back instead of the normal pigtails. Fashionable was still her forte, as she refused to wear anything that was not up to par with her standards. This, of course, led to rather awkward and failure-laden training sessions with her family. Her usual wardrobe changed to a training gi that she wore frequently, often sleeping in them as well.

By age fourteen, she'd gone through a rebellious phase against her parents. She willingly indulged in trouble, hunting beasts and reading inappropriate material for her age. Thus, her wardrobe went through another drastic alteration. She began to wear very revealing knight-wear, crafted by a local blacksmith for her in secret. With her young bust almost always on display, a short skirt-like armor piece that showed almost an entirety of her legs and knee high shin guard boots, she was often labeled a much more vulgar term than beautiful. Her hair was wild and untamed, often pulled back into a pony to add to the fire. This did not stop her swordsman training, however.

That phase only lasted for so long. Soon, Claire found herself banished from her home and family for dishonoring them. This changed her entire perspective, as well as her wardrobe to her current style. With a red cloth shirt and black pants, she took on a much more modest appearance. She layered her hair, wanting to make it as neat as possible, as well as adopting a rather soft and serene look on her face.

Personality
    Clarissa, from a young age, has always been a rather blunt person. Through childish innocence to downright rudeness, she isn't afraid to tell anyone what she thinks of them. She understands the concept of hurting others, but usually casts it off for the simple need to let people know what she thinks. Rather distasteful in her remarks, she will pick at any wound a person has if it will get them off of their high-horse, no matter how much it distresses them.

Claire is kind, though. She is always ready to put a smile on someone's face if they are hurt by another. However, should they press her the wrong way, she will immediately begin her blunt tirade. Rarely do things anger her enough to warrant excessive violence, as she has learned staggering self control from her years of disowning. She is willing to help anyone with their problems, even if it is a family affair or issue.

She hates to talk about herself. Rather, she would need to be drunk to get her to talk about her past. No one knows of her backstory, as she only states "I had a family, once". All they could assume was that her family were all killed or she has left them. Speaking of alcohol, she becomes rather docile when having some. She would believe many things people tell her, no matter how wrong or untruthful the statements may be. She can be rather flirtatious, as well; often teasing both men and women in her drunken stupors. However, her capacity for violence is upped as well, as she becomes rather confrontational as opposed to her more sidelining, watchful sober persona. These random bursts of violence do not last long, usually ranging from a few minutes to a few seconds. She suffers retribution in the form of terrible hangovers the next day.

She trained in swordsmanship for the bulk of thirteen years in swordsmanship, usually up to 15 hours a day. During her phase, this dwindled down to eight hours, and skyrocketed to 20 hours after her disowning. She had begun learning magic from tomes and books from the time of her disowning, soon becoming slightly proficient; though no where near to the degree of her swordsmanship.

History
    As she'd rather not reveal her history to others, no one knows what it is. However, over the course of the RP, I will reveal more and more of it and add it to this.

Race
    Human

Archetype: Swordsmaster Mage
    Skills
    Primary :: Extensive Sword Prowess. Claire, while only using magic sparingly, is capable of extreme levels of sword prowess. From fluently wielding her own, to being able to wield another's, she has trained for a bulk of nearly thirteen years.

Advanced :: Magical Ability. Claire has gained the ability to manipulate some forms of energy magic, due to her studies. She is capable of utilizing spreading waves of energy, as well as using them to release spheres of power at her target. Unable to mold it into elemental magic, she is steadily trying her best to find a way to create it. She is capable of using her magic within her blade, as well.

Epic :: Meteor Strike. Rather than a skill, Claire is capable of using her most powerful technique. This technique summons large meteors to rain down on her target and an area of 10 feet around them. While she is steadily trying to increase the range, the sheer destructive power of the technique is capable of causing massive craters. As a result, she is unable to use magic for 48 hours after its use.

Dragonsoul? No.

Other: Theme Song

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    still interested?
    Yes, very much so. Just been a little busy.

Name: Mugen Neverro
    Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58378/twewy/images/5/5c/Minamimoto.jpg

Personality: Mugen is very analytical. He always likes to think before doing something, and rarely, if ever, will rush into things. He is fairly fun-loving, and a tad flirtatious. His greatest vice is probably his lust for power. He's normally a fairly moral person, but he has very little willpower when it comes to knowledge on the Dragonsouls, mana, and the void.

History: I have one. But I don't think I'll reveal it just yet.

Race: Human
    Archetype: Scholar: One part scientist, one part theologian, and one part magician, scholars are people who dedicate their lives to pursuit of knowledge on Mana, the Dragonsouls, and the Void. They commonly use a mixture of magic and technology, crafting machines that are just as mystical as they are scientific in
    principle.

Skills:

Primary:
    Plasma Casters
    : What appear to be tattoos on his upper arms are actually hundreds of tiny chi[s he's installed under his skin, linking up to his nerves. While Mugen isn't very good at performing magic himself, he can use the chips to emulate electricity-based magic to some extent. He can use them to power mechanical objects, or fire bolts of lightning. He can also remove Mana bound to enchanted objects and transfer it to something else, bestowing the enchantment on ir. So if he took the mana from a sword enchanted to light on fire when a given word was spoken, he could then put it on an axe, and the axe would have the same properties.

Advanced:
    Robot Creation:
    Mugen is experienced in creating robots. These machines can act on their own, and may or may not be capable of thought. As long as he has parts, he can make pretty much any robot imaginable, from a small drone that scans things for him, to a combat robot to perforate foes with bullets, to a giant mech for him to ride around in. HowevMugen needs to bind some of his Mana to them to power the machines. He also needs to find some manner of parts; It's not going to be easy for him to find the components for a flying robot that shoots lasers on a deserted island. It also takes some time to build robots, so it's not really practical to start making an android in the middle of a battlefield.

Epic:
    Suppression Field:
    Mugen puts huge amounts of mana into his Plasma Caster's mana-stealing function, allowing him to affect mana not only in enchanted objects, but from living beings too. While active, all organic beings within 300 feet of him lose the ability to use any skills fueled by mana. Ones that are purely technological in nature or entirely physical in nature are unaffected. After about five minutes, all mana is returned, and Mugen becomes exhausted to the point where he is barely able to move for about a day.

Dragonsoul? Yes. he has the electric dragon.

Other: Nyope.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Face View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    still interested?
    Yes, very much so. Just been a little busy.

Name: Mugen Neverro
    Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58378/twewy/images/5/5c/Minamimoto.jpg

Personality: Mugen is very analytical. He always likes to think before doing something, and rarely, if ever, will rush into things. He is fairly fun-loving, and a tad flirtatious. His greatest vice is probably his lust for power. He's normally a fairly moral person, but he has very little willpower when it comes to knowledge on the Dragonsouls, mana, and the void.

History: I have one. But I don't think I'll reveal it just yet.

Archetype: Scholar: One part scientist, one part theologian, and one part magician, scholars are people who dedicate their lives to pursuit of knowledge on Mana, the Dragonsouls, and the Void. They commonly use a mixture of magic and technology, crafting machines that are just as mystical as they are scientific in
    principle.

Skills:

Primary:
    Plasma Casters
    : What appear to be tattoos on his upper arms are actually hundreds of tiny chi[s he's installed under his skin, linking up to his nerves. While Mugen isn't very good at performing magic himself, he can use the chips to emulate electricity-based magic to some extent. He can use them to power mechanical objects, or fire bolts of lightning. He can also remove Mana bound to enchanted objects and transfer it to something else, bestowing the enchantment on ir. So if he took the mana from a sword enchanted to light on fire when a given word was spoken, he could then put it on an axe, and the axe would have the same properties.

Advanced:
    Robot Creation:
    Mugen is experienced in creating robots. These machines can act on their own, and may or may not be capable of thought. As long as he has parts, he can make pretty much any robot imaginable, from a small drone that scans things for him, to a combat robot to perforate foes with bullets, to a giant mech for him to ride around in. HowevMugen needs to bind some of his Mana to them to power the machines. He also needs to find some manner of parts; It's not going to be easy for him to find the components for a flying robot that shoots lasers on a deserted island. It also takes some time to build robots, so it's not really practical to start making an android in the middle of a battlefield.

Epic:
    Suppression Field:
    Mugen puts huge amounts of mana into his Plasma Caster's mana-stealing function, allowing him to affect mana not only in enchanted objects, but from living beings too. While active, all organic beings within 300 feet of him lose the ability to use any skills fueled by mana. Ones that are purely technological in nature or entirely physical in nature are unaffected. After about five minutes, all mana is returned, and Mugen becomes exhausted to the point where he is barely able to move for about a day.

Dragonsoul? Yes. he has the electric dragon.

Other: Nyope.
    I sense many drinking games with this character in the near future.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sorry for being lazy with replies; still a bit jetlagged from my vacation. Anyway, based on the number of characters, start-up should be up on Thursday, barring any last-minute applicants.

@Plumbum; Well, your sign-up's still kind of incomplete ... Still, what's there is promising so far; Tinkerer sounds very fun.

@RegiReece; Yup, sign-ups will always be open. This is meant to be a very open, free-ranging fantasy RP, not a closed, focused adventure. Anyway, the start-up's not up yet, so you're still good.

@Yun; @Pi Face; Both excellent sign-ups; approved.

Blog Entries

@Renewal; I've completed the profile, pursuant to the PM I sent you.

Also, didn't notice the personality wasn't filled out, sorry.
    Last edited by Plumbum; 21st August 2012 at 02:50 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Herpaderp derp. Will SU's be always open, @Renewal;? Also I can be of the syntax good and well.

EDIT: Facepalm. I should really read.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

@Plumbum; Looks good. Approved.

Blog Entries

So @Renewal; any ideas on the start-up timing?

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

^Dangit, I was planning on being that guy who points out that Renewal said the startup would be up on Thursday...

Oh well, everyone knows RP timelines are dated two days in advance. Maintains hype.

Blog Entries

I was planning on putting it off as much as possible, but it looks like we're out of time. Looks like we'll have to start without the last three Dragonsouls... Hopefully we'll pick up a few more players along the way. @Summer Camp; @RegiReece; last chance to sign up before the RP gets well and truly under way. Still interested?

Anyway, at long last, here is the start up!

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: The Creation War: Dragonsoul [SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN]

*finishes SU* *hits Post* *Internet derps out*
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Name: Crystal Shine
    Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Crystal has pale skin and wears blue or green clothes, always long-sleeved and long-legged. They are thick enough to serve as a very minor form of protection. She has ice-blue eyes. Her long legs and large, white wings allow her to outrun many things.
    Personality: Crystal Shine is intelligent and knows to always plan ahead when possible. She uses her size to an advantage against larger opponents and has a great, determined spirit. She hates to lose in any type of event but is still usually a good sport; never a sore winner, to be sure. Fighting well both in groups and alone, she is a good ally to have.
    History: She remembers nothing. To reveal during RP.

Race: Winged Human (If there's a better name for that, I'd love to use it.)
    Archetype: Sword fighter- She has a balance of offense and defense, though she has trouble defending behind herself and her wings, so that's a weak point.
    Skills: Primary: Healing Touch- A strong spell that heals/helps heal most physical wounds. If the wound is fatal, the spell does not work. It works better when used on herself, but in certain situations, she is able to use it to help others heal faster.
    Advanced: Force Shield- This creates a standard shield for her to hold. This shield only lasts the duration of the battle before it disintegrates. It is very strong and can withstand nearly anything.
    Epic: Ultimate Sword- This very strong spell causes her sword to charge up and become incredibly powerful for the duration of the battle; it exhausts her, but this tiredness usually does not show until the end of the battle. She will most likely faint.

Dragonsoul? Yes. Water.

Other: none

Is that OK?
    Last edited by xelda57; 6th September 2012 at 04:18 PM.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Dawn Berlitz
    Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Somewhat like DP Dawn with blue eyes, blond hair, and her hair is put in a lightning bolt-esque ponytail.
    Personality: Smart, caring, kind, and calm.
    History: Will be revealed in RP.

Archetype: War Mage- She was made for war, and is a mage master of it. She uses skills fluently, and normally carries a spear in this job.
    Skills:
    Primary: Light Stab/Poke- Dawn infuses her spear with light elements and stabs through all opponents in quick succession.

Advanced: Heal- allows her to heal allies and self in battle, and works regardless. However, due to a mishap, she also manages to turn an ally into a frog in the process.

Epic: Blazing Heat Removal- removes the effects of the hottest days in summertime for 5 minutes in the battle, letting teammates cool off and relax, maybe even have some lemonade. It also makes her catch on fire, as well as an ally.

Dragonsoul? Yes, Light Dragonsoul

Other: N/A

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12