Start Ups CORE - Page 46

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: CORE

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CORE

Kori looked to Wes and Julio, nodding. "Well, you'll both have your hands full, here."

------------------------------
    @ImperialSunlight; @kenshin akagi; @Terram Validus; @Incoming Mortar; @Blathers; @Booster Gold; @smaug85; @Flaze; @Charles Dunois; @GamerGX;

The ship they'd all boarded was one that Kori found much pride in announcing. As the ship flew through the reaches of space, she began to recite the specs.

"The Lionheart! Pride mothership of Frame and the top vessel in all of CORE's infantry fleet. Made with over eight dual action, pressure-resistant blaster turrets, a hard, 32 megaton shelling, eight rooms filled with the best of life support, thirty-two thousand gigawatts of energy output with only 4.2% of the ship's internal battery being used at any point, and... an all-purpose food maker," she stated, sighing out. "It's been so long since I've been in you, Lionheart."

Krya could only roll her eyes. "Kori, you need to focus. Stay on the task at hand."

Kori blinked. "Um... right. Well, if Wes keeps us on this straight path; we'll reach the distant ship in... five hours."

Krya looked to everyone. "Hear that? Five hours."

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Kori do you need to have some private time with the ship?" Andrew chuckled as he saw the girl's reaction when she described the ship. "Though I would like to see that food maker."

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

After taking some much needed time to himself, away from the others in his room, 9 emerged and went to the Lionheart with the others. Sometimes he needs a break from the masquerade, to be himself. He boarded the ship when the time to do so came.

He heard Kori lauding the ship's specifications and smirked. These establishment types love their technology. As an assassin, he had to make due with less intact technology. It was more real, more graphic. Quaint. He liked it. Not like these sleek machines.

"Five hours? Very fast. Hmm... do we know anything of the enemy's security?" 9 asked, "Charging in without knowing much about our mission seems... foolish."
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Blog Entries

"Well, 9 is it? Odd name. Well anyways, it seems you and me have the most stealth capabilities. I say you and me scout ahead of the group. Our Frames are pretty airtight so we can survive deep space environments for 30 seconds give or take depending on your holding your breath capability. It would take maybe half that time for my smoke to eat a way through the hull. I say we enter through a hole in the hull I make and scout ahead, we can then give you guys the all clear and you can dock on the ship and then we can get this mission fully started," said Julio. "Of course though, it is the commander's decision."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

"If the commander agrees, that would be a fairly sensible plan, I think," replied 9, "Though, if we hit a spot that is highly guarded, we might be in trouble all alone. And breaking straight through a ship's hull might be dangerous... but what is life without a little danger? Heheheh."
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Chris looked at the ship in amazement, before catching a look of himself in the mirror. From what was once a young happy-go-lucky cadet was now just a pale, tired, battle hardened soldier. He frowned. He would probably need to take a full vacation once this mission was done. Maybe he would get to see his dog, Wolfie, again. Hearing 9 speaking about the mission, Chris raised his hand. "I'll head with you guys. Hydra can head with Kyra and the others for heavy fire."
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Blog Entries

Jaden was onboard the Lionheart and listening to Kori's little speech. Hearing it he couldn't help but crack
    a chuckle as did Hellebore,"Five hours,huh.." He walked over to his commander,"Commander Krya..can I have
    a moment of your time please?"

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Wes smiled at Kori's enthusiasm for the ship, and the pilot did know how impressive it was, considering that he was flying it. "Kori's right" he said, "It is a most impressive ship" patting the dashboard of the control panal.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Krya looked to Jaden as he called to her. "Sure," she responded.

----------------------------
    @ImperialSunlight; @kenshin akagi; @Terram Validus; @ShoggothJr; @Incoming Mortar; @Blathers; @Booster Gold; @smaug85; @Flaze; @Charles Dunois; @GamerGX;
    (Guys, again, I'm sorry for all of the lateness. ACTs are out and I'm trying to scramble, here. I promise, though, I'm going to keep this running. So, bear with me?)

Kori looked to Jaden and Krya as they began to leave, before she began to type onto her computer. "Huh," she said. "Hey, guys, are any of you good at reconnaissance?"

Blog Entries

(It's no biggie,Yun, to be honest, I think alot of us have been busy too)

Jaden stopped in the hallway and turned to his commander,"I..wished to formally apologize to you.."

Yun
    Blog Entries

Krya looked to the male as they stopped. Raising an eyebrow, she inquired, "Why, may I ask?"

Blog Entries

Jaden pulled out Hellebore and presented her in sword form,"About Hellebore..I hid the truth about her from you..not even the
    Director knows about her true nature."

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"What do you need Kori?" Andrew asked as he walked towards her.

Blog Entries

"Well like me and 9 said before, we are both highly trained in stealth, our suits are airtight so as long as we hold our breath me and 9 should be okay in deep space environments. I can then use my power to bite a hole through the hull then patch it up when we are inside. Nobody will notice, we peek around, get info, then call in the cavalry and if anything somehow happens, the ship will be close enough to dock the ship and board the other ship," said Julio to Kori.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Yun
    Blog Entries

Kori nodded. "Fantastic. However, I think you should take Andrew with you. He has the injury transferring abilities we need," she said. "So, 9, Andrew, and Julio; get out there!" @Flaze; @ImperialSunlight; @smaug85;

-----------------------------

Krya only shook her head at Jaden. "You have your reasons, obviously," she said, turning. "The Director might not care as much. He's understanding. Everyone has secrets, anyways."

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast