Start Ups CORE - Page 42

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: CORE

Blog Entries

Default Re: CORE

Jaden let out a long sigh, still in his armor as he laid his back against the wall,"This has to be one
    of the most bittersweet missions I've been on so far.."

Hellebore materialized in spirit form,"Yes..we took out the soldiers but we never found the signal,not
    only that, there were...casualties.." She was reminded of what happened to Chris, and wondered just
    what on earth he was thinking, charging in without any sort of plan or backup..but there was little point
    in staying mad, it wouldn't change anything.

"So..what you wanna do now?" she asked.

Jaden glanced at her through his helm,"Well..something tells me it's only a matter of time before the Director
    finds out about you.." He knew he was gonna have alot of explaining to do, considering that news travelled quick
    in this place.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Andrew was drinking a can of soda as he sat in front of the TV, his mind going back to the events of the mission and how he had unable to catch up to the woman. If only he had been a bit faster then at least the team would've had a more sucessful mission, instead they had only cleared part of it and had even lost James in the process. He was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt, allowing for him to show his toned arms. "This really stinks," he said before turning to Krya, she seemed to be just as affected by this, even more so considering she was the one in charge. "Don't be so hard on the new recruit Krya," Andrew pointed out before drinking from his can. "You don't look as cute when you frown," he said as he saw her leave.

Chris woke up in his bed, breathing heavily. He had a massive headache. Chris stumbled out of bed, then puked right onto the floor. Hydra glared at him, giving off a few sparks as he did so. Chris barely managed to walk into the TV room, and saw Andrew sitting on a couch. Chris walked over, and practically fell onto one of them. "Man...my headache is killing me...."
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I can imagine," Andrew nodded his head once he noticed Chris sitting down on the couch. "A little advise for next time, think better before you do things," he said with a smile as he leaned against the couch. "You could've died."

Chris suddenly went pale. "I...I did die. I felt the bullet go through my head, and then....Well, I could see my body, on the ground. I don't know how but...my Frame somehow, well, attached itself to me. It was as if I couldn't, you know, 'move on'."
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Blog Entries

"I would reprimand you for your carelessness and lack of thinking,infact I probaubly should..but.." The Knight shrugged,"..Eh, you look like you already learned your lesson."

Irving was napping in his room. Running around really takes the energy out of you, especially when you're switching your body structure so often while on the move. Light snoring could be heard from his room while his door was slightly ajar.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Kori poked her head into the area. "Hey guys," she whispered. "Is sis gone?" truth was, she didn't want to see her sister while she was so obviously pissed off. Krya angry was something to be feared.

"I wanted to tell you guys some news."

Blog Entries

Jaden looked up to Kori and nodded,"Yeah, she's gone off to punish that new recruit who arrived late."

Yun
    Blog Entries

"Phew, good!" she said, walking out into the room. Truth be told, none of them had probably seen her in full view... she was quite small in stature. Childish, almost. Then again, she was only 17.

"Well, I wanted to tell you guys about this... discovery of sorts. Sis told me about that fiasco, so I wanted to see how I can help."

Blog Entries

"Thank you," Jaden looked over,"Actually, there's someone I'd like you to meet too," He motioned to
    Hellebore who flew over and bowed to Kori.

"Hello, Lady Kori." She greeted.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Is it about the ship?" Andrew asked as soon as he heard Korri speak.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Wes had taken his Frame suit off and left it in his room. He instead had changed into some light pants, and a dark green t-shirt. Hearing some talking in the common area, he walked out, saying, "What's this about news?" as he took a seat in an open chair.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Julio had been polishing and sharpening his two, bladed whips in the weapons area when Krya walked in. He wasn't wearing his frame since it was still deactivated, it seemed his Latino charm wouldn't work here. Julio pulled off his goggles and slowly stood up, standing at attention in front of Krya. "So I finally meet the big boss. I would like to apologize, it seems I have been being insolent. So let's not beat around the bush, my punishment?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Yun
    Blog Entries

Kori blinked as she saw Hellebore. "Wow... I always knew there was something wonky about you! So, you're a ghost... that's pretty awesome," she said. "I don't have any ghost-tracking equipment created, though. Still working out the kinks..."

Shaking her head, she looked to the group. "Anyways, I found that you guys may need something to help you out. So, I'm building a secret little project of mine; one I will install on your Frames once I've finished it. It'll require some... cooperation, though."

--------------------------------------

Krya crossed her arms. "At least you know what's coming," the woman still had her armor on, sans a helmet; which showed her displeased face. "Kori tells me that you're a tech wizard, like her. Apparently, it would be a fitting punishment to send you on Depression-Side Guard Duty," she put a hand on her hip. "But, I have a better one in mind. You'll be working two shifts; one on the team, another in the lab with Kori. I guess working you like a pig would suffice if you can do it well."

With that, the woman turned around. "Oh. And, welcome to Frame. Glad you made it safely," you wouldn't be able to tell, but she did mean the last part. @smaug85;

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast