Start Ups CORE - Page 41
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: CORE

Blog Entries

Default Re: CORE

"Chris? Chris!! Chris!"

Krya's anger began to peak as she heard the cheering. She then saw the woman make her way out of their sight. "She's gone... fuck!" the woman was quick. Quicker than them. There was no way they would've been capable of capturing her. "Chamberlain, you can't handle them all by yourself. We're coming now, and I don't want to hear anything else about it."

Oh, how right she was. The moment she spoke those words, a number of soldiers began to pour onto the surface; all making to run toward the extraction, fighting the Frame members already stationed. They would be swamped if no one came up there.

"Isabel, let's go!" the woman yelled, jumping onto her shoulder. "Everyone, get on; Isabel, jump!"

--------------------------------

Wow. To say the least, Kori was... impressed. Very impressed, actually. "Uh..." as insolent and disrespectful as he was, the man had a knack for machinery.

This warranted her enough dignity to finally begin answering his questions. "We never used them on the account that many soldiers of Frame had no idea that they could alter their Frames and power them up... sad, really. None of them would believe us when we "

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Wait Krya," Andrew turned to look at the commander. "I'm pretty fast, let me try and catch her," he stated as he began to run away from the group. "If I don't reach her in five minutes then I'll rendezvous' with you but just make sure to help Chris." he said. He knew that he was going against Krya's orders but they couldn't just let the woman get away after they had finally reached that point.

Blog Entries

Jaden didn't waste any time and jumped aboard as well, his comrade was in trouble and he never abandoned someone
    in need.

Irving nodded and sprinted towards Isabel. He leaped, took the form of a squirrel and quickly climbed on Isabel's arm up to her shoulder by Kyra's side. He shifted back to being a human and prepared to leave.

Blog Entries

"So this machine can alter and up the power of suits? With what limitations and/or consequences?" said Julio, looking closer now at the control panels and screens.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

"Yes ma'am" Wes said, taking cover behind a crate as he waited for the others to arrive. He might've been able to take the guards that were there before, but not now, the commander was right, there were far too many.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Krya looked to Andrew. From behind her helmet, no one could see her expression. However, her voice would carry over her worry. "... be careful, then..." she said. Looking back up, she began to speak into her communicator. "We're coming, Wes. Don't worry. No one get's left behind."

------------------------------------------

Kori walked into the room, standing near one of the computers. "Well, the biggest limitation was the time frame and need for comatose brain waves. We would put you under incredibly powerful anesthesia, which would allow us to work on your Frame and tailor it to your brain pattern," she said. "If you were up, your brain waves would be sending messages to your body faster than we could even blink."

She began to feel the screen. "With you in a state of Neural Vegetation, all your brain focused on was breathing. That's not hard. We can still read, even if you need to breathe... Unfortunately, though..." she began typing on a computer.

Suddenly, all of the images began to pop up on the screen. She'd turned it all the way on, now. "I was the only one in Frame with the knowledge to do it, after the previous genius of this place... passed on."

It was a complicated procedure, and was time-consuming. Depending on how large the update was, she could have you there for hours, days even. The outcome was always secured, though... so long as your body was safe.
    Last edited by Yun; 7th April 2013 at 10:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't worry," Andrew spoke with a tone that showed his confidence as he gave the rest of the group a thumbs up. "I'll see you guys in five minutes," was all he said as he kept running down the chasm. He knew that he had to hurry and catch up to the woman a quick as possible and as thus he began to increase his pace as best he could. "Good luck guys," he muttered as he ran.

Blog Entries

"How do you mean, 'safe?'" said Julio. "Where does the comatose body go along with the more physical tampering of the operation occur?" Julio took off his jacket and began getting to work, scrolling through images, files, and programs on the computers along with looking at some of the procedures and research. "Sad not many soldiers believed this, it's stupid of them really, you guys gave their COREs powers in the first place, what would keep you from giving them more?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Kori looked to him. "Well, you see these machines don't you? Put two and two together," she rolled her eyes with a slight smirk. "However, those files are written in my own customized programming language. You won't be able to decipher it unless I translate it..."

It was true. The only person who could know her content was her. "And by the way, you have the names mixed up. CORE is our organization. Frames are our branch and our technology."

-----------------------------------------

The woman had quickly made it to the top of the chasm. "Hm?" looking up, she saw a large drop down ship come into view. "Ah, my personal getaway."

As the ship settled, she began to walk onto it. Her motion sensors picked up movement from a ways away behind her. Someone, a lone Frame, was pursuing her. No need to get her hands dirty, though. Walking onto the ship, the door closed before taking off into the air.

Andrew hadn't made it in time to get her. But, he'd been the only one to see the ship.
    @Flaze;

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Andrew gritted his teeth as he saw the ship beginning to take off. He hadn´t been able to stop her. However, as he looked up he put his hand to his helmet and began tapping on it so as to send images of the ship back to base. "Kori, can you hear me?" he asked as he made sure to take as many pictures as he could.

"Well I wasn't planning on getting left behind" Wes joked as he continued to evade the soldiers, looking for cover.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Hammer of Justice Seryu Ubiquitous's Avatar

Chris' Frame began glowing brightly, as it ran a scan over his entire body. A small hum could be heard from the frame, as a message was sent to CORE headquarters, asking permission for revival.
    "Justice is Served!"

Blog Entries

Julio looked at the pages, it was incredible really, he wouldn't tell her that, but he was impressed that she made a coding language on her own. "Well one of these days we'll have to use this machine, test your chops." Julio scrolled through the pages, some people hid clues as to decipher their codes but, Julio could already tell he wouldn't find one. "So how invasive is the procedure for the body? Do you have to access internal organs or just upgrade the frames?"
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Kori looked to the male, rolling her eyes yet again. "Whatever you say," she replied. "The procedure requires that we look into your brain patterns, but not much else unless your Frame requires internal organs to be used." @smaug85;

When she'd received word from Andrew, she allowed the holographic screen to come up. "I hear you, Drew. What's going o-" that was when she saw the images of the ship. "What's that?" that was when it hit her. She wasn't even at her computer! "Aw, crap!" @Flaze;

Her Frame began to glow, two holographic screens turning on. She'd gotten an update. "Oh... Chris' Frame. It's activating!" she began to type, allowing permission for his revival. "You should be revived now, Chris." @kenshin akagi;

--------------------------------------
    Time Skip @Flaze; @Tailgate; @GamerGX; @ImperialSunlight; @kenshin akagi; @Terram Validus; @Incoming Mortar; @Blathers; @Booster Gold;

The trip back to the base was a bittersweet one. In the end, the mission was finished in some ways,, and failed in others. Finished in the sense that none of the foot soldiers survived, all killed by the combined forces of Frame; failed in the sense that the mysterious woman got away and the distress signal was not found.

Andrew had gotten pictures of the retreating ship, which Krya was thankful for. For now, many of them rested in the waiting room, where they found a TV finally working. Some went to the infirmary. They had a mysterious new enemy, who seemed to run an army. A formidable army, in numbers anyways.

The Leader sighed out, leaning her uncovered head against the wall of the hallway. They'd been gone for at least 29 hours. However, she was not ready to sleep just yet; not while there were things to do and records to see.

And agents to punish and grieve. James... their new recruit, had been lost during that mission. She knew what sacrifices could be made, but it still didn't help the pain any. "Then, there's that other one..." she'd heard from Kori about the newest, late - rather flippant - recruit. Time for him to receive his punishment.

Walking to the area he was in, she commanded. "You, come here." @smaug85;

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast