The Completionist's Ire Competition - Kanto Run (Start-Up)

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Completionist's Ire Competition - Kanto Run (Start-Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default The Completionist's Ire Competition - Kanto Run (Start-Up)

((Link to the sign-ups))

((Sorry for the delay! Life and April Fool's Day got in the way! Hey, that rhymed a bit...))

The normally quiet town of Pallet Town was getting a rather different atmosphere today as the infamous "Completionist's Ire Competition" was starting here of all places in this world. Festival stands of all kinds were placed up, bringing tourists of all kinds to this humble town that has breed Indigo champions.

Alma breathed in and out as she tried to calm herself down from the anxiety she was feeling. Per regulations, she was to stay in a hotel until the airship comes to pick the competitors up. She chuckled. "Airship? That'll be a relief." She said, having arrived in Vermilion City by boat, then got here by bus.

Meanwhile, hundreds of feet in the air and currently over nothing but ocean, was a blimp-sized and shaped airship, flying towards the Tohjo continent. "How we doing, captain?" Asked one very bored and beautiful woman named Hilda Marathon in the bridge. "About two hours or more, and we'd be right over Pallet Town." The captain said, hands on the helm.

Edit:
    Scorecard!

Pokemon captured:
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 15th May 2012 at 08:23 PM.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Completionist's Ire Competition - Kanto Run (Start-Up)

Tyler yawned as he looked out of the window from the truck he was riding. He was able to see Pallet Town even from afar, it reminded him a lot of Nuvema, they were both small yet famous towns full of greenery. "Things seem to be lively," he told the trucker sitting next to him. "Hey thanks for the ride."

"Don't worry about it kid," the man replied. "Just make sure to win it kid," he smirked.

"Of course," Tyler gave him a thumbs up before he got off the truck. "We've got this in the back," he said as his Tepig jumped onto his shoulder and beamed. "This is going ot be awesome."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Wafering in the air was the smell of festival food of all nationalities, as well as the sounds of games being played.

Alma decided to get out of the hotel room and to enjoy herself, and that is going to be done by going to the festival.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Tyler walked into the festival, looking at all the booths, people and food that were there with a smug grin on his face. "So we have to wait for the blimp to get here, I guess getting lost didn't do me so wrong I have to wait less at least," he pointed out while rubbing the back of his head. "What should I do first though?

Blog Entries

"You gotta try this funnel cake, Newt! It's amazing!!"

Foster Prince had torn off another sizable chunk of powdered-sugar covered funnel cake and shoved it into his mouth, chewing it slowly but purposefully, grinning eagerly. He had a hard time time appreciating the humility of quaint Pallet Town. To him, it seemed a relatively boring and lifeless town to begin the competition in, despite its powerful reputation. Still, being from Lavender Town, he knew, though he wasn't willing to admit it, that such a quiet life had its charms; but, by now, he considered himself a completely changed person: a thrill seeker and an adventurer.

Still, he had a hard time resisting the festival's junk food and snacks, no matter how much better than everyone he thought himself. After having waited in every line there, which was a feat in itself, he now had his hands and arms full of various foods, sipping every now and then on a soft drink tucked firmly between his arm and chest, not caring to avoid talking with his mouth full.

The tiny Mudkip walking at his side simply rolled her eyes indifferently, feigning disinterest despite being quite hungry. Despite her best efforts to uninterested, the second she saw Foster tear off another piece of the funnel cake, she brightened up, hopping off the ground to snatch it out of the air after he tossed it toward her. Now they both happily walked through the crowd, mouths full and happily busy chewing their pre-competition spoils.

Blog Entries

Ein was still a bit shocked at how much the world had changed. However, he had used the last few months to learn about what was an entirely new world for him, and was becoming quite accustomed to it. It was still somewhat strange for him.
    "I do say, Florida, despite having used the last few months to learn about what is an entirely new world for me, this is still somewhat strange for me." He said, putting on his suspenders and fedora.
    "Bud?" She responded.
    "Yes, I do agree that going to the festival would be a swell idea." Ein said, as he left the lobby. He then noticed a booth where a bottle pyramid was set up. He payed 100 poke for five balls, and commenced throwing. He threw four of them, to no avail. With fire in his eyes, he threw the last one with as much force as he could, only for it to bounce off of the back of the stand and go flying towards Tyler.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Pig!" Tepig shouted as Tyler pushed his head back so that the ball flew past him.

"THanks for that," Tyler pointed out before blinking twice and turning towards the direction that it had come from. "Where did that come from?"

Blog Entries

"Are you okay, mister?" Ein asked, running over, Florida on his head. "I'm awfully sorry."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah I'm fine," Tyler nodded his head and adjusted his headband. "But that was some powerful throw you did," he pointed out as he looked at the Ein.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille were just getting off the boat, which had been running behind schedule. They made beeline from the dock to the heart of town, but didn't make it a priority to explore the festival. Instead, they lingered in the background of the town, watching everything and everybody with a careful eye. Growing up the way they did, you couldn't trust anyone.

"Heel, Snivy." Calvin hissed in a low tone to the Grass Snake Pokémon on his shoulder, who looked ready to run off and get lost in the festival. It immediately calmed down, however, and sulked a little.

"Oshawott, get back here!" Camille shouted out of nowhere, chasing the Sea Otter Pokémon through the crowd after it ran off. Calvin sighed, and chased after her.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Pike dashed toward Hilda's side "Sorry I been absent so long I drank a lot of water" he said "Hey we're almost there that's cool. I know this may be nothing but one contestant is almost my age. I know there are plenty of people who start there journey late but if he is starting so late how can he expect to win when he is so used to not being a trainer and his chances to go pro are pretty much over considering I got to the semi finals of Lily of the valley conference when I was two years younger than him."

Blog Entries

That made Hilda freeze up. "There is an 18-year-old participating as a contestant?!" She growled out, turning to Pike in response to his remark.

Alma saw the running Oshawott. She whistled as she walked away, then lunged and plucked the Water-type right off the ground. "Whoa, Flash. Slow down." She said, lifting the Sea Otter Pokemon to her face.

Blog Entries

"I said almost my age" Pike said nervously "he is still a minor but at the same time he is still significantly older." Pike paused "his name is Tyler name 17 year old all right here" Pike said handing her the document.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oshawott squealed in shock when he found himself being held by someone, and attempted to get away.

"Oshawott! There you are!" Camille called, running over. "Oshawott, didn't we have a conversation about running away on the boat?"

"O-sha." Oshawott said, nodding.

"Didn't I say that when we get to the festival, you don't run away?" Camille asked.

"O-sha." Oshawott said, nodding.

"Then why did you run away?" Camille demanded.

"O-sha-wott." Oshawott said, shrugging.

"Two words: Brain damage." Calvin said bluntly, having just caught up.

"You disappoint me, Oshawott." Camille sighed, turning to Alma. "Sorry for whatever trouble he caused you, miss."
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

She grabbed the document and crumpled it. "Like a single year helps. Get. Him. Out of there." Hilda growled out with a frightening glare, getting the men on the bridge to start sweating bullets. Even though they were not being directly glared at.

She had made a rule clear amongst the staff: only those who were of 11 to 13 years of age can be admitted. This... Tyler... lied his way into the competition just to start his journey, getting him an automatic disqualification. Pike's lucky he still has a job, thanks to withholding game-changing information.

"No worries. I know some Pokemon can be a handful." She said, then she heard her Pokeball open, turning to see her Charmander yawn loudly.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast