The year is 2013. Not much of a timeskip, no? Anyway, a rather rich and bored 33-year-old billionaire by the name of Hilda Marathon had decided to make herself into the public eye by arriving in a world-traveling blimp/airship that declared a tournament for both Trainers and Coordinators.
The name of the game? “The Completionist’s Ire” Tournament, and why it is named so will be explained. The kink in the competition? She’s taking in only rookie trainers who had just started out their journey, viewing them more ready and pliable to take on this challenge. The winner of this competition will be famous the world over and will get a giant trophy for each region and a million PokeDollers also for each region.
The goal? Capture then raise all non-Legendary Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova in all forms. There will be a six month break between each region run, so no worries of going mad from a Hell gauntlet.
So, ready to sign your life away?
- All pre-existing forum rules are applied.
- World rules are both Anime and Games, so that means no Godmodding or Mary Sues. After three warnings, you’re toast.
- No excessive violence/gore (a la “Final Destination”, “1000 Ways to Die”, “Mortal Kombat”, etc.).
- No explicit romance (just putting up here just in case).
- If players fight, I will end it.
- You can leave the RP at any time. Just notify me first.
- Do not go overboard. Just because this is a competition RP does not give you the right to be a dick.
- Destroying the helmet camera intentionally will result in a 25 Point reduction and a new helmet will be handed to you. Accidental cases will get a new helmet with no penalty.
- Harassing fellow competitors will result in a 10 Point reduction. Continuing offenders will have the Point reduction increased by 10 for every offense. By offense #10, the offender will lose 100 Points and will be disqualified from the game for being a dick.
- Stealing Pokémon from other Trainers/Competitors will result in your points cut in half. Do it three times, you are disqualified for being a lowly thief.
- Trying to kill your fellow Competitors will result in you losing all of your points and be disqualified for attempted homicide.
Now, how the jobs for the Staff Members works are this:
- Personal Bodyguards: Self-explanatory. They protect Hilda from any harm, be it from outside attackers or from Hilda herself.
- Competitor Watchers: These guys are the ones that keep an eye on their assigned Competitor. They signal Competitor Arrestors and Supply Runners to go in.
- Competitor Arrestors: These guys are called out when someone is disqualified or had quit. They come and collect the Competitor. If they resist, the Arrestors are allowed to use force, but nothing lethal.
- Supply Runners: These guys are the ones ship supplies straight to the Competitors once they either are running low, ran out, or lost them during an accident.
- Item Droppers: These guys drop crates of items for Competitors to use.
- Faux Droppers: These guys are identical to Item Droppers (down to delivery and appearance), but their drop crates hold items that are near useless.
Core Supplies handed by Supply Runners:
Drop Crates (Item Drops):
Drop Crates (Faux Drops)
How some Items work in my world:
Also, I know that the Flutes are made into nothing more than glorified Nuggets in Gen. V, but I love the Flutes too much to let that stop me!
And if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask!