The Collection of Souls - Page 5

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Collection of Souls

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Collection of Souls

OOC: And I'll push it ahead just a bit further.

Korzan followed the smell of blood. He wandered around, before finding the cause of the smell. Two bodies, lacking heads. Their blood was fresh. The Rising killed them.

Korzan looked around, and caught a glimpse of a strangely colored Rhyhorn. He smirked.

"Looks like I've found them."

He stalked them around their path, softer than a whisper. At the next confrontation, or when they were getting dangerously close to the arena, he would strike.

Blog Entries

@ TehFwee OK, I know how that is. c; Have a good trip, we'll try not to go ahead too far.
    Sorry for the delay everyone! It's been a busy few days.

The Heart Guild: The Outlands

Jennifer sighed as The Wards came into view, smiling softly. "Finally, we're here!" Fragg cawed happily, as Ian bumped him with a claw in mid-air. "Heh, thought you wouldn't make it the whole way, birdbrain!" Fragg huffed, bumping him back with a slight grin. "It's not that tough with a steel hide, genius."

The Rising: Inside The Wards

Gavant turned to his troops, cutting through the air with both wings. The group shut up, moving to cling to the walls as they hid. The larger ones, lay down, tucking their heads and ears low as to not be seen. "What do you suggest, Baaltazar," he whispered, the Togekiss padding closer with his wings tucked to his sides. "We can't exactly sneak a Mamoswine past them."

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

OOC: I'm already here... the internet's super slow, though.

Marillia kept silent, her mind lost in thought. When she finally realized that they had approached the Wards, she blanched, unhappy at having reach there so soon. Sighing quietly, she followed Mama, Uncle Fragg, and Mister Ian towards the gates, silently dreading what awaited them.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Baaltazar looked closer. Two Poliwhirl and a Poliwrath watched the humans. It had been a family traditon for many years for the Polis, to patrol the human slaves of the cargo area. Baaltazar felt he and Junior could take them and then free the humans. But the issue that followed was to enter the cargo area. Freeing the humans would be a true test there. "Junior and I can handle the guards and free the humans. Here is my plan. I want all of you to watch from all angles and guard from any other pokemon. Join us when the deed is done and the guards finished- then we shall proceed to free the cargo area. I must warn you though. So far you have not seen what Section 8 is capable of, and the Poli family shan't serve a good example either. They are lazy and all share common weaknesses, and have grown soft. The cargo area is rarely a place of action. But Section 8 is full of brutal warriors who lack fear, compassion and reason. From here out things shall grow intense." Baaltazar smiled. "Forget the electric user for now. We shall handle this." Baaltazar and Junior readied their weapons and took off in sprint.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Korzan smirked. May as well attack them when they're not expecting it.

He grabbed a frag grenade from his belt, and tossed it in the middle of the group, about to blast them into bits as it rolled over to them.

Korzan stepped back a bit as the grenade was about to explode...

Blog Entries

@ TehFwee Oh, lol, cool. This'll go faster then. Just let me get this plot point done and I'll move along Heart Guild.

The Rising: Inside the Wards

Gavant saw the grenade coming, eyes widening as he shouted a "Cover!" before his body glowed blue and he projected a sea glass-colored Protect over both The Rising and The Rising Enslaved, saving the from the giant blast. "Well, our cover is blown," he muttere dryly. "Looks like Section 8 found us."
    Last edited by Bullfinch; 14th June 2010 at 09:57 PM.

Blog Entries

"Fuck." Junior said as his machette tore through a Poliwhirl's rubbery skin. Baaltazar sliced through Poliwrath's face. Junior tore out and struck down the other Poliwhirl and then the two bolted to the others. "Covers blown. Get ready for Section 8s real face"

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Korzan grinned, then shouted as loudly as he could.

"Intruders! We have intruders! All personnel, get over here NOW! That's an order!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaar was seeing the whole conflict from within Korzan's mind. He grinned. Now, to unveil his surprise...

He stabbed his sword into the apparent floor, and began to chant...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Cue the awesome music! =D

Korzan was about to grab his weapons, but his eyes widened. He fell to his knees, not being able to breathe.

"No...no...NO!!"

He clutched the sides of his head, and started screaming as if he were on fire. Zaar was taking over his mind.

"It seems that you're trying to resist. How pitiful. Resistance is futile. Just give in. There is no hope for you," said Zaar from within Korzan's thoughts, and the screaming became louder.

Korzan threw back his head, and let out a shriek that was clearly audible throughout most of the base.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

"Submit to the darkness!"

He let out one more scream before falling to the ground. After a couple of seconds he rose. But his eyes no longer had pupils or whites, being pure red.

Zaar had taken control of his body.

"Ah, it feels good to be freed from that birdbrain's mind. Now, what to do you with pieces of scum?" he said, pretending to ponder the question.

He pulled out Korzan's AT4-HS, and pointed it directly at the Rising.

"Catch."

He fired the missile. It tore through the air, and was ready to blast the Rising into smithereens...

OOC: Don't worry, Korzan'll regain control of his body eventually. Zaar's not going to stay in control forever.

Blog Entries

:o Found a themesong for Samson! link

The Rising: Inside The Wards

Gavant winced at the screams, and his eyes popped at the sight of a missile headed directly for them. "Troops!" The Rising moved as one, the Blastoise line, the Forretress line, and the Aggron line all glowed, creating a thick Protect forcefield around them all as the missile exploded, shrapnel and pieces of The Wards bouncing off of the forcefield. "You'll have to try harder than that," Gavant shouted, smiling grimly.

Blog Entries

Zaar simply growled.

"Well, time to get a bit more physical."

His wings began glowing with a dark aura. He then charged at the group, Protect be blasted. He was tearing through their skin like it was butter, while his laughter echoed through the base. The laughter of a madman, showing that Korzan had no control of himself at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The black void had consumed his vision again, and Zaar was standing there, grinning.

"So, you've come to your senses. I've taken over your mind. I control your every movement, your every action. You will become a mindless servant, to a greater cause than this petty war."

Korzan lunged at Zaar, but he simply chuckled, and waved his hand. A great stone wall appeared in front of Korzan, and he slammed right into it. The great wall lowered back into the ground, and Zaar spoke again.

"Here's a refresher on what "control of your mind" means, since you're obviously too idiotic to realize it. I control everything that goes on in your head. I could erase every single one of your memories with the snap of a finger, leaving you as an empty shell. As such, this is my domain. I control everything that goes on in here. And now to eradicate the part of your consciousness that isn't under my control."

Zaar grabbed one of his swords out of his robes, and leaped up into the air. He landed, his sword right where Korzan would be if he hadn't have dodged out of the way.

"Wait a minute. Only one? But where's..."

Korzan saw the other sword. It was stuck in the ground, dark tendrils of energy swirling around it...

Blog Entries

Baaltazar grabbed his axe as Junior twirled two machettes. Twirling both he yelled. "Get the fuck out of here Rising, this mission is lost. The exits not too far but we really must move fast. Me and Junior shall handle the rest, you must get out!" Baaltazar smiled. "Don't worry, we won't die." He and Junior took off in a sprint at Korzan and in moments, were in front of him, ready to slash...

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

The Heart Guild: Heart Headquarters

Dogu lay motionless in his quarters. Its mind was in a deep focus, and not even the loudest sound could awaken him out of his vision. He used his psychic powers to forsee the turmoil that the Rising and Section 8 are going through. Suddenly, he opened his eyes.

"What have I done?" it asked itself. "Jennifer is the only one I trust enough to lead this guild when the time comes, and I sent her out there in that savage mess..." It finally rose up from the ground, breaking some of the vines and other growth that came from not moving in a while. It moved towards a window, where he could actually get a view of the Outlands. It groaned, and returned back to its position."

OOC: Sorry I didn't post in a while. I kind of thought I wouldn't have much to contribute due to my character's role.

Blog Entries

Sorry for the wait, this month is hectic.

The Rising: Retreating from The Wards

Gavant hesitated, before his eyes narrowed and he turned, taking off and gliding over The Rising. "Well, you heard him! Get the fuck out of here!" The troops moved as one, turning and galloping towards the gates, some trampling over the bodies of the gaurds and slavers with sick glee. Gavant sighed, dodging the top of the walls of The Wards and landing on the top of the gate, observing what was happening below. He heaved a relieved breathe once every Rising troop got out, and kept a watchful eye on Baaltazar and Junior.

The Heart Guild: Outside of The Wards

Jennifer's eyes widened in horror as she stuttered to a stop, in awe over the explosions and screams bursting forth from The Wards. She whispered a short "Oh my Arceus..." at the same moment Fragg and Ian landed next to her, both wearing identical expressions of horror. "Arceus, what's happened? Are we too late?" More explosions emmited from inside the dark towering walls, and Jennifer shivered. "We're too late. Much too late."

OOC: I hear ya. JUST got my compy back today!

Marillia froze to a stop, tears welling up in her eyes. She realized that her breathing was becoming irregular quickly, and she took deep breaths in and out to calm herself; to no avail. Letting out a sharp sob, she allowed her tears to flow freely.

"Why would they do such a thing?" she asked, more to herself than to the others. "What is there to gain from this?" Marillia wiped away her tears with a steely wing, determined to keep calm. "We need to send someone back to Mister Dogu to tell him what happened, the other three should follow the Rising; we need to complete our original mission." Marillia said to Mama, her voice becoming expressionless. "We also might want to send warning to Mister Muse and The Collection of Souls. Based on what happened here, I think it's safe to say that this group is not against using violence."
    Last edited by Fwee~; 22nd June 2010 at 12:52 PM.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: Sorry I've been gone. But I'm back, dude (and dudettes).

After the shock, Shedcada transformed into Cada and flew to find something happening. He did. (What is in ShadowArceus' post.) "Oh my bloody Arceus," Cada said as he turned into Shedcada to get a ground view. It was a sword, and when Shedcada touched it, it shocked him harshly (or something, harshly).

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast