The Collection of Souls - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collection of Souls

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Collection of Souls

Korzan steadly rose to his feet.

"I assure you, I am perfectly fine, Master Samson," he said, and although he was under no physical drain, he was under a bit of mental strain due to the vision Zaar forced upon him.

"Anyway, what is it that we'll be doing? Whatexactly is this human baiting?"

Blog Entries

Marlboro sighed at the chairman's episode. He never said anything, but it always bothered him to be working with someone who would often black out and start screaming at shadows. He saw it as a weakness. Then again, Samson was the only member of Sector 8 that he respected, and the only one whose orders he would follow. He took a sip from his coffee and waited for the whole thing to be over so they could get to business.

Blog Entries

OOC: And I'm back from my trip and ready to begin again! c:

The Collection of Souls: Soul City: Soul Temple

Muse frowned, reptilian features scrunching as he thought. "Inequalities," he murmured, sounding dismayed. "Of course. The Humans. But how? Who would have the gall to start a war over this?" He turned and padded to his quarters' window, gazing out on his people with a certain look of melancholy etched into his face. "All of the lives that have already been lost..." He raised a hand to the surface of the glass, bowing his head. "Will be for not."

The Heart Guild: Heart: Headquarters

Jennifer hesitated, still wary about the idea of letting her daughter go into what could potentially become a war zone. "We'll head out as soon as possible, Mari. I'm sure Uncle Fragg and Mister Ian -" Ian shot her a glare while Fragg took on a look of pure satisfaction, "- will be enough backup for our little investigation." The Floatzel smiled reassuringly at the shifter, padding over to brush her head with a slightly rough paw. "Think of it like an adventure! It'll be fun, seeing all the places that we haven't tampered with." Ian scoffed, getting up and gliding to the door. "If you're ready, can we get this over with?" Jenn shot him a warning glance, and he stiffened, shrugging slightly with a helpless expression.

The Rising: Outlands of The Wards: Deserted Area

"Exactly!" Gavant turned his head, grinning eagerly. "A new age of equality and beauty, of art and love, and total abolishment of the racism that controls us." He flapped his wings with excitement, eyes dancing. "Where? Ah, my friend, we are going to the Outer Wall, of course. We will send a few inside men in to meet up with my informants, and take down Section 8 from the core out."

Section 8: The Wards: Headquarters

Samson huffed, eyeing Korzan warily, as if expecting him to faint once more. "Very well, Chairman." His tone was a bit more than condescending, but it brightened at the mention of one of his favorite past-times. "Ah, human baiting. Have you ever heard of the barbaric human pastime of bear baiting, Chairman? A cruel and unusual sort of torture, just for entertainment. Human baiting... well, I prefer it, personally." Sinister glee lighted the Leader's eyes, and he clicked his beak and shifted his wings excitedly. "Ah, I can smell the blood already. Marl, care to join us? I'm sure the slaves would adore a visit." Samson sneered, satisfaction practically rolling off of him in waves.

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

Blog Entries

Marlboro grinned and stretched out the fingers on his free hand, letting his joints crack loudly as small sparks shot out from his fingertips.

"Did you really have to ask..?" he said, taking another sip from his coffee.

"It's been too long since our last little game..."
    Last edited by Chocolate Bones; 2nd June 2010 at 10:43 PM.

Blog Entries

'You have been warned, leader. I will summon you if I see anything that may have the chance of being related, past, present, or future. You have been warned' These were Xanthe's last words before she teleported off, probably back to the cliff.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

"Oh, come on, Mister Ian! It'll be fun!" Marillia exclaimed, waving one of her hands nonchalantly. "But yes, I wanna go!" Marillia hopped off of Uncle Fragg, her body seeming to melt somewhat. Momentarily turning into a blob of pink goo, her body stretched this way and that until she was an almost perfect copy of Uncle Fragg- just more feminine. Marillia stretched her new wings and hopped about for a few seconds to get the feel of her new body.

"Oh, this is so cool! I've never been a Skarmory before!" she exclaimed, giggling happily. Marillia then turned to Mama, "so can we go now?" she asked.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

"What? How are we going to do this, with or without violence?" Baaltazar was confused. For the most part, he was against violence. But if it was to free his people, could it be okay.....? Baaltazar looked over his shoulder at the axe on his back. Could it bring pain once again to another being> He hoped it would not have to.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Korzan chuckled.

"You already know that I would gladly accept this offer. I'll have those devils screaming, begging for mercy, writhing in pain as I extinguish the fires that fuel their lives..." he said, growing more and more bloodthirsty with every word.

"I thought I'd address something. What of that faction named the Heart Guild? Are we going to simply hold onto this truce, even though our beliefs are directly in conflict?"

OOC: Here's a theme song I've found for Korzan...

Also, I made a sprite for him!

I'm still noobish at making sprites, so I couldn't move the collar, but I think it looks good.

Blog Entries

OOC: Oooh, I like the song and sprite, Shadow! c:

Section 8: The Wards: Headquarters

Samson let out a whistle through his nostrils, perking up a bit. "Well, I always find it's better to never expect anything." He smirked, clicking his beak. "Although there are some offers that one can never turn down." He smoothed back his maroon and deep tawny crest after wetting a few feathers of his wing, and turned to address Korzan. "Mmm... writhing in pain as you extinguish their lives... I like that. I'll have to make a note of it," he said cheerily, eyes sparking like live wires. "The Heart Guild?" At once, he stood taller, feathers puffing up intimidatingly as he switched gears into full Leader mode. "We are not weak and empathetic like their masses are, but they provide a valuable scientific aspect to the community. Plus, if we are to remain in peace, we must focus on the only thing that can pose any threat: humans." He nodded to himself, looking out at the skyline of The Wards with a slightly glazed look in his eye. "Humans killed my father before I was born, but it does not mean that by simple slavery we have solved the problem. Humans will always have an innate... blood thirsty quality." He turned back to his second and the Chairman, an air of contentment surrounding him. "Although while I think the Heart could use a bit more blood and less... well, heart, the Wardens have got our slaves more than under control." With this, he nudged a few feathers back into place, and turned, talons clicking on the linoleum as he headed to the door. "Let's go, boys. Human baiting waits for no man."

The Collection of Souls: Soul City: Soul Temple

You have been warned. The words echoed in his ears like the dull tolling of a death bell, and he shuddered, pressing his forehead against the cold glass slowly condensing his breath into a fog. "I just hope it's not too late..." His eyes slid closed, and he let his mind go blank. Too little, too late. You'll always be unwanted, Muse. You're always just too late. The voices snickered in his ears, swirling around his mindscape like the demons they were. Too late. Too late. Too late.

The Heart Guild: Heart: Headquarters

Ian had to admit, he did see the charm of his roommate's adopted daughter. She was rather adorable, and her brightness was beginning to grow on him. He shrugged, letting a smile tug at his lips. "Alright, you've convinced me, little one." Fragg let out a low, rusty chuckle, and Ian raised an eyebrow as Marillia jumped off of the Skarmory's back... and shifted into an almost perfect copy of him. Fragg cocked his head at her, blinking molten gold eyes as he took in her appearance. "Your form looks accurate to me, Miss Mari." Ian grinned cheekily, nodding to the Skarmory and his copy. Jennifer smiled gently, having to look up at her daughter now that she was a few heads taller than her. "Yes, I believe we're fine to leave now. Come on, gang, let’s go round us up some radicals!" She grinned, and got on four legs, racing out of the doorway with Ian and Fragg on her tail.

The Rising: Outlands of The Wards: Approaching Target Area

"No violence if we can prevent it, of course." His tone was light and easy, if a bit deeper, as if he was trying to restrain a different emotion. "However, if things get physical, we will try and prevent death or serious injury." The Togekiss smiled at Baaltazar, giving him a wink. "After all, violence plus violence does not equal peace." With this, he flapped his wings, gaining altitude as he spotted the great wall of The Wards in the distance. "There it is! We're almost to the entrance!" A few Drifblims, Staraptors, and other flying Pokémon hollered at the exclamation in excitement, while the others on the ground let out bellows of victory.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Shedcada conttinued stalking Muse.
    OOC: Sorry if I missed anything.

Blog Entries

Marlboro cracked his knuckles as he walked, pressing his fist harshly into the palm of his other hand. He grinned to himself and pulled out a cigarette, slipping it into his mouth. He would wait until they reached the pit before he would light it. The first puff of smoke was always better when he was staring into fearful eyes.

Blog Entries

Korzan was about to recount his tale, but held his tongue. He felt that they wouldn't believe him, or worse, call him insane.

He silently followed Samson as he walked toward the room where the slaves were kept...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the man named Zaar was standing in the black void, memories rotating around him, captured in rectangular projections. But a single projection, larger than the others, showed what Korzan was seeing at that moment. Zaar smirked.

"I will break you. You will serve the Dark One soon enough, pathetic creature."

Blog Entries

OOC: Just a bit, Bulby. lD

Section 8: The Wards: Codename The Pits

Samson held his head high as he strutted down the grimy hallways leading to the inner workings of what most called The Pits, a giant facility dedicated to the keeping and 'pitting' of Humans. 'Pitting' was a well known practice of the same kind as the Roman Coliseum fights, during which lions and humans were released into the same arena to fight to the death. Now a days, 'pitting' consisted of Humans and their cage-mates fighting, although the Keepers usually stopped it before they killed each other. Samson's heart swelled with sadistic glee as he drew closer to the entryway, the screams and crying of slaves echoing out of the darkness. He nodded to the guards stationed by the door, satisfied when they straightened up from their hunched-over positions and snapped him a military salute. The Leader couldn't contain a low screech of excitement, glancing back at his second and his favorite Chairman with a grin. "Are you ready to see some carnage, boys?"

Blog Entries

Korzan's eyes glinted. He would enjoy this.

"Let their blood stain these walls, their screams echo through the skies, and their lives ended here and now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaar grinned. Just when they least expect it, he would pull his surprise. Of course, a bit of entertainment beforehand wouldn't hurt.

He continued to watch through Korzan's eyes as Samson prepared the slaves...

Blog Entries

As they reached the gate, Baaltazar felt his stomach becoming uneasy. He wanted to believe a diplomatic solution could be reached. But he knew just how ruthless Section 8 really was. He, Junior and many of the others were slaves there, and inside, it was brutal and violent. Baaltazar was scared that things would turn bad, and escalade to violence. He checked the inside of his coat, and two silver Raging Bull pistols were ready. They were quite large, at .50 magnum, but good for Baaltazar's big size. As was his axe. he knew Junior was loaded as well. In Junior's pack was hidden a machine gun of some type and ammunition. Junior stole this many years ago and had been collecting ammo for years. If push came to shove, the men were ready.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast